"the Galahad Institute was established in 1991
"创始人达德利·贝克特是慈善家 学者
"by Dudley Becket, philanthropist, scholar
"也是著名的贝克特药粉公♥司♥的继承人"
"and heir to the celebrated Becket Medicated Powder Company."
他们最畅销的产品是直肠霜
Their best-selling product is rectal cream.
真不知道谁会为这东西庆祝
I'm not sure who's celebrating them.
如果不是你 算你走运
Well, if it's not you, you should count yourself lucky.
"25年多来 加拉德研究所
"For more than 25 years, the Galahad Institute
"一直致力于赞助
"has supported research
"提高人类思维 身体和灵魂的研究
"to improve the human mind, body and soul.
"从创新的催眠科技
"From innovative hypnotherapy techniques
"到尖端抗衰老科学
"to cutting-edge anti-aging science,
"本研究所计划终有一天
"the institute plans to someday
"能让人类摆脱死亡的残酷"
"free mankind from the tyranny of death."
非常令人敬佩的愿景
A perfectly admirable quest
不过像是一位蹩脚的文案的
made to sound like a delusion of grandeur
夸大妄想
by an incompetent copywriter.
昨晚 你问我
Last night, you asked
是不是还记恨我哥
if I still harbored ill feelings towards my brother.
是的
I do.
一群法国暴徒想杀了他
A bunch of French mobsters wanted to kill him.
他用你想要的方式解决问题了吗
Did he solve the problem the way you would have?
没有 但你得慢慢接受
No, but you've got to get over it.
怎么了
What?
几个月前 我在佛蒙特州休假时
Couple of months ago, during my sabbatical in Vermont,
在法国报纸上看到一篇报道
I read a story in a French newspaper
关于在安道尔一场非常恶劣的毒品战争
about a particularly nasty drug war in Andorra.
"中间人"的领导层
The leadership of Le Milieu
被西西里黑♥手♥党♥彻底消灭了
was completely wiped out by the Sicilian Mafia.
你是说所有
Are you saying that all the people
想杀麦考夫的人
that wanted to kill Mycroft
-都死了 -和那些死了的法国人一样
- are dead? - As French doornails.
做了点调查
Did a bit of digging.
现在他没有任何威胁了
There is no longer any threat against him.
而且他也不可能
There is also no chance that he's
不知道这件事的进展
unaware of this development.
如果他愿意
He could be sitting here with us now
此刻他完全可以和我们一起坐在这里
at this very moment if he so chose.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我可能是有点生气
I suppose I was angry.
有点尴尬
A little embarrassed.
我哥哥不再被人追杀了
My brother no longer has a price on his head,
我还得看新闻才知道
and I had to learn about that from a newspaper.
你联♥系♥过他吗
Did you reach out to him?
我为什么要联♥系♥他
Why would I?
因为他是你哥哥
Because he's your brother.
我们断绝关系
The dissolution of our relationship
完全是他惹出来的
is a mess entirely of his making.
重新建立联♥系♥
Reestablishing communication
是他的责任
is his responsibility.
你还真要计分吗
Are you seriously keeping score?
谁先打电♥话♥不重要
It doesn't matter who calls who first.
你又可以见到你哥哥了
You get to see your brother again.
你在替他说话 可以理解
You're taking his side-- understandably.
或许我要是给了你三个半高♥潮♥
Perhaps if I'd have given you three and a half orgasms,
你也会偏向我了
you'd see things my way.
你说什么
Excuse me?
福尔摩斯先生 华生女士
Mr. Holmes. Ms. Watson.
我是亨特·贝克特
I'm Hunter Becket.
这边请
This way, please.
爸 这些是警♥察♥顾问
Dad, these are the police consultants.
福尔摩斯先生 华生女士
Mr. Holmes, Ms. Watson,
这是我父亲达德利
this is my father Dudley.
他才是这里的主脑
He's the real brains around here.
如果我是主脑 那么
Well, if I'm the brains, then, uh,
亨特就是我的左膀右臂
Hunter is the brawn.
正是他在我手术后
He's the one who's kept the Galahad Institute
推进了加拉德研究所的发展
pushing forward since my surgery.
钛
Titanium.
去年 我的关节是我浑身上下
Last year. My joints are the only part of me
唯一一处不会被虫啃噬的部位
the worms don't get to eat.
你是说你们中有人会被虫吃了
That's assuming the worms get any of you.
这个地方的意义就在于
The whole point of this place is to extend
无限延长生命 对吗
life indefinitely, is it not?
我这辈子是不可能达成这个目标了
Don't think we're gonna get there in my lifetime.
或许亨特能 但是的
Maybe Hunter's. But yes,
总有一天 我们投资的研究 赞助的科学家
one day, the research we fund, the scientists we support,
将改变这个星球上的生命
it's going to change life on this planet.
事实上 我们是来和你谈谈
Actually, we're here to talk about
你们的一位科学家的
one of your scientists.
你知道诺亚·福格尔的事吗
Are you aware of what happened to Noah Fogel?
是个悲剧 他很聪明
It's tragic. He was such a smart guy.
我都无法形容我之前有多想
I can't tell you how much
给那人写一张五百万的支票
I wanted to write a check for $5 million to that man.
他就差一点了
He was close.
我们推测出
We're exploring the possibility
可能是他是被一个竞争者所杀
that one of his competitors killed him.
他们想争取时间
They wanted to buy time
好得到那五百万
so they could get the $5 million.
很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
这个竞赛的意义就在于维系生命
The entire point of this contest is to preserve life.
要认为会有人为了这去杀人...
To think that someone would kill over it...
你们和他的搭档聊过了吗
Have you talked to his partner?
我们不知道他还有个搭档
We weren't aware he had a partner.
伊莱加·罗宾逊
Elijah Robinson.
杰出的遗传学家 但是他...
Brilliant geneticist, but, uh...
有点问题
troubled.
他在牛津或剑桥
He had a chaired position at one of those
担任过主席 对吗 然后被解雇了
Oxbridge places, right? They gave him the boot.
他和一名学生上了床 揍了她的男友
He slept with a student and beat up her boyfriend.
和我们聊过的人都没提起过伊莱加
Nobody we spoke to mentioned Elijah.
你确定他们一起工作吗
Are you sure they were working together?
我也不知道他们在研究上是怎么分工的
Well, I couldn't speak to how they divvied up their research,
但他们共同签署了
but, uh, they cosigned
拨款申请和工作进度汇报
their grant requests and status reports.
所以你觉得伊莱加是我们该找的人
So you think that Elijah is the person we should be looking for?
如我所说 他有点问题
Like I said, he's troubled.
我猜你的档案中没有他的地址吧
I don't suppose you'd have his address on file, would you?
有点过了 你不觉得吗
Seems a little excessive, don't you think?
罗宾逊先生是生物研究员 不是突击队的
Mr. Robinson's a research biologist, not a commando.
他是一起杀人案中的嫌疑人
He's a person of interest in a homicide.
毒杀案
In a poisoning.
只要不接受端茶送水
I mean, as long as we turn down the tea service,
我想我们不会有事的
I think we'll be fine.
罗宾逊先生名下有三支半自动步♥枪♥
Mr. Robinson has three semiautomatic rifles registered to his name
之前还有两次暴♥力♥伤人记录
and two priors for violent assault.
所以上一次他用了毒药
So last time, he used poison.
这次 他可能会用他的史密斯维森枪
This time, he might use his Smith & Wesson.
马库斯 我们找到他了
Marcus, we found him.
看起来他已经死了一周多了
Looks like he's been dead over a week.
是啊 闻起来也像
Yeah, smells like it, too.
那就是说他在福格尔教授之前就死了
That would mean he died before Professor Fogel.
不能说明他不是下毒的人
Doesn't mean he isn't our poisoner.
但考虑到他自己也被杀了
Given his own murder, though,
他的嫌疑确实降低了
his culpability does seem less likely.
有人用很重的东西打了他
Hmm. Someone hit him with something heavy.
我能摸到枕骨和脊椎间
I can feel a major fracture between his spine
有一个大裂痕
and occipital bone.
应该就是他的死因了
Probably what killed him.
可能是 但我不认为
That may be, but I don't think that was
这是凶手本来的计划
the killer's plan.
我认为他原本计划的方法完全不同
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表