What's that supposed to mean?
意思是我是来找你谈
It means that I'm here to talk to you
你的另一名客户的 波西米亚的哈维尔王子
about another client of yours, Prince Havel of Bohemia,
以及你是如何帮他
and how you've been helping him
通过做成人收养的生意来赚钱的
sell adult adoptions to make money.
按照波西米亚的传统
According to Bohemian tradition,
通过收养继承的头衔
the passage of title through adoption
是不被认可的 除非国王有明确的批准
is not recognized unless explicitly sanctioned by the king.
鉴于你坚称自己十分注重细节
And given how meticulous you insist you are about details,
我猜你已经知道这点了
I'm guessing you knew that already.
问题是 国王并没有批准
The problem is, the king did not give his sanction.
事实上 他根本不知道收养的事
In fact, he was not aware of the adoptions at all.
你怎么会知道波西米亚的威廉王
How the hell would you know what King Wilhelm of Bohemia
到底知不知道
was or wasn't aware of?
事实上 他是我一个朋友的朋友
Well, as it happens, he's a friend of a friend.
这是威廉王给我的一封信
Now, this is a letter to me from King Wilhelm,
答应会先等我电♥话♥
promising to wait for my call
再决定怎么处理此事
before he decides what to do about this.
不管怎样
One way or another,
他都会撤销那18个造假的头衔
he is going to undo those 18 bogus titles.
但处理方式有两种
But there are two ways he can go about it.
"你只需开口 我已准备好
"You need only say the word, and I am prepared
"与我儿子哈维尔王子断绝关系
"to disown my son, Prince Havel,
以此作为他令我蒙羞的惩罚"
as punishment for the disgrace he's brought upon me."
说实话 我觉得他原本就打算那么做了
To be fair, I think he was thinking of doing that anyway.
如果他跟儿子断绝关系 也就自动
Now, if he disowns his son, he automatically disowns
与所有被收养的孙子断绝了关系
all adopted grandchildren, too.
那将是你的最优选择
Now, that would be the best option for you,
因为那能让你不被牵扯进去
because it leaves you out of it.
另一种选择是他留下儿子
The other option is he keeps his son
但否认所有新产生的头衔
but rejects all new titles.
如果这样 可以肯定
Now, if he does that, it's a safe bet
所有18名被收养者
that all 18 adoptees
都将告哈维尔王子造假
will sue Prince Havel for fraud.
而你将成为诉讼的共同被告
You will be named as codefendant in the lawsuit
并要承担巨额的辩护费用
and buried in legal fees defending yourself.
你查过笔记了吗
Did you ever even check your notes
看看是谁造成了那些错误
to see who made those mistakes?
那么 不如我们现在一起来看看吧
So, why don't we do that together now?
我在出租车上听广播说卡尔·迈迪纳被捕了
I heard on the radio in the cab that Cal Medina was arrested.
是的 多亏了媒体
Yes. Thanks to the news,
董事会已经剥夺了他的CEO职位
the, uh, board of directors has already removed him as CEO.
如果一切顺利
If all goes well,
雪莉·伦诺克斯的儿子和数千名其他孩子
then Sherry Lennox's son and thousands like him
也许就负担得起医药费了
might be able to afford their medicine.
所以有着金子般心灵的职业杀手得偿所愿了
So the hit man with a heart of gold got his way.
是的
He did.
不管有没有金子般的心
Heart of gold or not.
你的律师怎么样了
How was your attorney?
他当着我的面给领养机构打了电♥话♥
He called the adoption agency with me right there in the room,
他为自己的错误承担全部责任
and he took full responsibility for all of his mistakes.
然后他优雅地鞠躬离开 不再做我的代理了
And then he gracefully bowed out of representing me.
机构满意了吗
Was the agency satisfied?
一切都回归正轨了
Everything's back on track.
他们在跟我的新律师沟通了
They're working with my new lawyer.
不会延长时间 只是得补上一些预约
No lost time; just the appointments I have to make up.
什么味儿啊
What do I smell?
国王派人送来了信物以示感谢
King Wilhelm sent over a token of his appreciation.
是一顿传统的波西米亚大餐
It's a traditional Bohemian feast.
抹了猪油的牛肉再淋上奶油汁
Larded beef in cream sauce,
面包饺子和红烧白菜
bread dumplings and braised cabbage,
炸肉排
schnitzel,
某种炸奶酪
some sort of fried cheese.
有些听起来还不错
Some of it sounds good.
听着
Look...
我从没觉得你给我施压让我一起抚养孩子
I've never felt any pressure from you that I co-parent.
可你觉得在养育孩子的过程中
But your idea that I take no responsibility
不用负任何责任 这也太天真了
in raising your child is naive.
并不是说我觉得你没能力
It's not that I think you're not capable
自己养育一个孩子
of raising a child on your own--
你当然有能力 只是
of course you are-- but...
我们的搭档关系会淡掉
short of us dissolving our partnership,
我不能不参与其中
I'm not capable of not being involved.
我不是要作为孩子的父亲
N-Not as the child's father,
而是作为她母亲的朋友
but as its mother's friend.
我愿意为了你放下我的生活
I mean, I'd lay down my life for you.
所以 如果你成功领养了一个孩子
So, if you succeed in adopting a child,
无论男女 我会为了他放下我的生活
I'll lay down my life for him or her.
就这么简单
It's... it's as simple as that.
你想没想过 希望我的孩子怎么称呼你
Have you thought about what you want to be called by my kid?
我是说 如果我领养成功的话
I mean, assuming I get one.
我想的是"夏洛克叔叔"
I was thinking "Uncle Sherlock""
好吧 我还被叫过更难听的
Yeah, well, I've been called worse.
叫我"大侦探"也行
I'd also settle for "Detective""
我的孩子才不会叫你"大侦探"
My child is not calling you "Detective."
那就叫"大侦探叔叔"吧
Well, "Uncle Detective," then.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表