前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
汉娜・格雷森刚发现她室友在家被勒死了
Hannah Gregson just found her roommate strangled in her house.
逃脱谋杀罪可是无与伦比的感受
Getting away with murder is an incredible feeling.
马利克特别探员
Special Agent Mallick.
所以联调局让你接管调查迈克・罗温
So you're covering the Michael Rowan investigation for the Bureau?
你觉得我杀了迈克 为什么
You think I killed Michael.
一词以概之 痴迷
Why? In a word-- obsession.
我今天一直都以为杀害迈克的人
I spent the better part of today thinking that Michael's killer
是特别探员马利克
was Special Agent Mallick.
但并不是 是汉娜 你女儿
No. It's Hannah, your daughter.
你必须告诉联调局
You have to tell the FBI.
是你让那个疯子走进了我们的生活 好吗
You're the door that this lunatic walked through, okay?
如果不是你
If it weren't for you,
麦迪・威廉姆斯今天还能活着
Maddie Williams would be alive today,
而我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯
and my little girl wouldn't be a killer.
我从来没想过让乔恩承担这一切
I never meant for any of this to come down on Joan.
如果我们什么都不做呢
What if we didn't do anything?
赌一把 看看会发生什么
Just took our chances, see what happens?
你的搭档
Your partner--
他已经承认了谋杀
he confessed to the murder.
这不可能 夏洛克没有杀人
That's wrong. Sherlock did not kill anyone.
我是唯一一个承认罪行后还不用入狱的人
I'm the only one who could confess without going to prison.
英国那边不会引渡他 他们很清楚地说了
The Brits won't extradite him. They made that very clear.
他再也不能踏上美国的土地
He isn't allowed to set food in the U.S. Ever again.
夏洛克・福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了
Sherlock Holmes isn't America's problem anymore.
贝尔纳多・贝波・普格列西
Bernardo "Beppo" Pugliesi.
欢迎来到贝克街
Welcome to Baker Street.
我们都知道你为什么在这里 请开始吧
Well, we both know why you're here, so have at it.
皇家婚礼 2018
波吉亚的黑珍珠
The Black Pearl of the Borgias.
卢克雷齐亚・波吉亚最爱的项链中间那枚
Centerpiece of Lucrezia Borgia's favorite necklace.
你一年多前从罗马一位收藏家那里偷走的
You stole it from a collector in Rome little over a year ago.
算是不错的收获
Quite a haul.
如果你没 在之后的一天 犯下另一桩
If only you hadn't committed a completely unrelated crime
完全无关的案件的话
just one day later.
在一场酒吧打斗中 捅了一人
Stabbed a man in a bar fight.
当警方从你
And when the police
追到到你兄弟的陶瓷工厂时
tracked you to your brother's ceramics factory,
你把你的珍珠藏在了一千个半身像中的一个里
you hid the pearl in one of exactly 1,000 busts
他本计划在即将到来的皇家婚礼期间卖♥♥掉它们
he planned to sell at the upcoming royal wedding.
当然 它们太丑了 他只卖♥♥掉了六个
They were so ugly, of course, he only managed to sell six.
你为什么知道我这么多事
How do you know so much about me?
你是个小有名气的盗贼
You're a thief of some renown.
你一直被怀疑偷走了珍珠
You were long suspected of stealing the pearl,
但没人有证据
but no one could ever prove it.
几周前
Several weeks ago,
当有人闯入别人家却什么都不偷
when someone started breaking into homes and stealing nothing,
只是留下了打破陶瓷的痕迹
but leaving a trail of ceramic destruction,
事情就变得显而易见了
it all became clear.
你兄弟卖♥♥了六尊半身像
Your brother sold six busts.
在你假释后 你毁了其中的五个
After you were paroled, you destroyed five of them.
当然 我也不能确定珍珠就在那个里
I couldn't be sure the pearl was in that one, of course.
也许你已经在上一家里找到了
You could've recovered it at your last stop.
但我还是买♥♥了
But I bought it all the same.
我故意弄得大张旗鼓
I made quite a show of it.
我估计你会盯紧买♥♥了它的那个女人
I assumed you'd be keeping an eye on the woman who owned it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是那个要将你绳之以法的人
I'm the man who's going to bring you to justice.
通常 你这类的犯罪不值得我花时间查
Typically, i don't find your brand of criminal worth my time.
但当第五个半身像的主人在家里发现了你时
But when the owner of the fifth bust discovered you in his home,
你勒死了他
you strangled him.
这可不行 贝波
That won't do, Beppo.
你真觉得你能阻止我离开吗
Do you really think you can stop me from leaving?
我知道我能
I know I can.
我当然更愿意你和平投降
I mean, I'd much rather you surrendered peacefully, of course.
我有脑震荡后综合征
I suffer from post-concussion syndrome.
只要打我脑袋一下 就会严重损伤大脑
A single blow to the head could do terrible damage to my brain.
但事实是
Well, the thing is...
我觉得你连 这一下都打不着
I don't think you're going to land a single blow.
我想原主人一定很开心能找回失物
I bet the owner's gonna be happy to have that back.
这是我对这个案子唯一不满的地方
That's the only part of the case I don't like.
雅格布・克雷莫内西在80年代
Jacopo Cremonesi ran the Calabrian Mafia
曾短暂掌管过卡拉布里亚黑♥手♥党♥
for a stretch in the '80s.
这枚珍珠造成了血的代价
This pearl was paid for with blood.
华生
Watson.
很高兴你来了 医生
Nice of you to join us, Doc.
我今天去白厅工作了 记得吗
I was working today in Whitehall, remember?
-那个卢卡斯杀人案 -无妨
- The Lucas homicide? - Just as well.
你的搭档今晚显然不需要任何帮助
Your partner obviously didn't need any help tonight.
请注意 没有弹孔
Notice the absence of bullet holes.
原来不冲嫌犯开枪
When you don't shoot the suspect,
也是能把他送进监狱的
you can actually send him to prison.
再说一次 就因为我是美国人
Once again, just because I'm American
可并不代表我就喜欢枪
does not mean that I love guns.
是 我想你们也不把足球叫"英式足球"吧
Right. I suppose you don't call football "Soccer," Either.
不过是一块有色玻璃
Just a bit of colored glass.
-假货吗 -不完全是
- A fake? - No, not exactly.
波吉亚的黑珍珠一直都是玻璃做的
The Black Pearl of the Borgias was always made of glass.
不然卢克雷齐亚・波吉亚怎么在里面藏这个
How else could Lucrezia Borgia have hidden this inside it?
历史学家一直怀疑她
Historians have long suspected her
毒死了很多和她家敌对的人
in the poisoning deaths of many of her family's enemies.
当她失去了梵蒂冈一些成员的支持后
When she fell out of favor with certain members of the Vatican,
有传闻说 她急着要处理掉
it's rumored that she was urged to dispose
她最爱的杀人凶器
of her favorite murder weapon,
一枚中空的戒指
a hollow ring
她曾经用它给受害人的
which she used to put poison
饮料里下毒
in her victims' drinks.
看起来她找了个保存戒指的好方法
Looks like she found a way to keep it.
天啊 福尔摩斯
My God, Holmes.
你今晚解决的谋杀案可不只一起 而是两起
You didn't get the goods on one murderer tonight, but two.
你这个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
-如果他打了你 -他没有
- If he had hit you... - He didn't.
-对 但如果他打了 -但他没有
- Yeah, but if he had... - But he didn't.
白厅 爱德华多・卢卡斯谋杀案
Whitehall. The murder of Eduardo Lucas.
你没告诉我 什么情况
You didn't tell me, uh, what happened.
结束了 我们查清楚了
It's over. We closed it.
你的预感是对的吗
Your hunch was correct?
凶手不是希尔达夫人 是他老婆
The killer wasn't Lady Hilda. It was Eduardo's wife.
她以为他有外遇
She thought he was having an affair.
我们在地毯上发现了血迹
We found blood evidence on a carpet.
真棒
Outstanding.
对 高级督察琼斯肯定会刮目相看
Yeah. I'm sure DCI Jones will be very impressed.
华生 我们已经讨论过很多次了
Watson, we've been over this many times.
阿塞尔妮・琼斯不是你的敌人
Athelney Jones is not your enemy.
你听到她叫我医生了吗?那是挖苦
Do you hear the way she calls me "Doc"? It's a dig.
-她是不是有点恐美 是 -一点
- Is she a bit of an Ameri-phobe? Yeah. - A bit?
重点是她尊重你的工作 你也确实做得非常好
The point is, she respects your work, which is outstanding.
想想我们过去的一年
Think of the year that we've had so far.
我们破了博斯科姆比谷疑案
We've had the Boscombe Valley Mystery,
那是在格兰其庄园的冒险
that Adventure at Abbey Grange.
我们就像在纽约时一样高效
We're just as productive as we ever were in New York,
可能比以前更棒
if not more so.
保持这个势头 我可能会封爵
Keep going like this, I might get knighted.
你也可能成为女爵
You could be a dame.
说实话 还是会疼
Truth be told, it still hurts.
没那么疼 但还是会疼 你懂吗
Not as much as it did, but there's still an ache, you know?
今晚 不行
Tonight? I can't.
我要去参加生日派对
I'm going to a birthday party.
我朋友的女儿六岁了
My friend's daughter is turning six.
我给她买♥♥了一个很漂亮的娃娃
I just bought her a very posh doll.
-小姐 -全都弄湿了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表