Were there any complications,
她的医生在手术结束后看起来如何
how did her surgeon seem after it was over?
他是不是认为有人玩忽职守
Was he wondering if there was some sort of malpractice?
他认为加维女士被杀可能是在掩盖事实
He thought maybe Ms. Garvey was killed to cover it up.
但我告诉他这不可能
But I told him that was crazy.
乔普拉医生是我见过的最好的人之一
Dr. Chopra is one of the sweetest people I've ever met.
而且加维女士死时她正在印度探亲
Plus, she was visiting family in India when Ms. Garvey died.
所以你们的朋友就对此失去了兴趣
So your friend lost interest in that.
然后加维女士的捐献文件中
And then something in Ms. Garvey's
有东西吸引了他的注意
donation documents caught his eye.
他开始问关于文件的问题
He started asking questions about them instead.
捐献文件
Donation documents?
组织捐献是有书面文件的
Donor tissue always comes with paperwork--
捐献者的生命特征
vital stats about the donor
还有准备和用途的信息
and information about preparation and use.
我确认一下 我们说"捐献者"的时候
Just so I'm clear, when we say "Donor,"
是在说尸体 对吧
we're talking about cadavers, right?
是那些同意在死后
People who agreed to donate
捐献他们的器官和组织的人
their organs and tissues after they died.
维多利亚的皮肤捐献者是32岁的白人男性
The donor for Victoria's skin was a white male, age 32.
跟我们的无名氏相符
That matches our John Doe.
但没有捐献者的名字 只有个编号♥
But no donor name. Just a number?
我们得到的是匿名的
It's anonymous when we get it.
但把皮肤卖♥♥给我们的人体组织库
But the tissue bank that sold us the skin
应该对捐献者的名字有记录
should have the donor's name in their records.
你知道福尔摩斯先生注意到什么了吗
Do you know what it was that interested Mr. Holmes?
他没说
He didn't say.
他问有没有来自同一家组织库的表格
He did ask if we had any other forms from the same tissue bank.
我进来给他找表格
I came in here to pull some,
等我回到候诊室的时候他已经走了
and when I went back out to the waiting room, he was gone.
对 他是那种人
Yeah, he does that.
我想我知道夏洛克看到什么了
I think I know what it was that Sherlock saw.
这些表格文件
So, these forms document
都是人体组织库
all of the testing for diseases
对捐献者做的疾病测试
that the tissue bank performs on each donor.
但这些都一样 这些不是单独填的
But these are all identical. They were not filled out separately.
它们都是同一份表格的复印件
They're all copies of the same form.
你看到那个墨点和褪色的图片了吗
You see the ink flecks and the image degradation?
这是多次复印造成的
That's from repeated photocopying.
组织库里有人在其位而不谋其职
Someone at the tissue bank's been rubber-stamping their work.
这份捐赠者号♥码和维多利亚一样
This one has the same donor number as Victoria's.
所以 卡里姆·勒德洛
So, Kareem Ludlow...
从相同的身体上获得了组织
got tissue from the same body?
我已经调出那个文件了
I had that file out already,
因为病人错过了后续跟进
because the patient missed a follow-up.
他计划是要在昨天移除死尸皮肤
He was scheduled to have the cadaver skin removed yesterday
然后进行永久自身皮肤移植
and get a permanent autograft in its place.
这可是错过了一个大事
Well, that's a pretty big appointment to miss.
你能联络到他吗
Were you able to reach him?
他没回我的电♥话♥
He didn't return my calls.
卡里姆·勒德洛 同样的家庭住址
Kareem Ludlow, same home address,
在周一死于霍博肯的一场大火中
was killed in a fire in Hoboken on Monday.
消防局长称有纵火嫌疑
Fire marshal ruled it suspicious.
那是维多利亚·加维死的两天前
That's two days before Victoria Garvey died.
所以两个人得到了相同捐赠者的皮肤移植
So two people got skin grafts from the same donor
然后他们都死在了大火中
and they were both killed in fires.
无论我们那具无名尸是谁
Whoever our John Doe was,
有人想让他的每一片都死掉
someone wanted every last bit of him dead.
这两个病人都接受了同一具尸体的
Both of those patients received skin grafts
皮肤移植手术 也就是你们组织库提供的
from the same cadaver, which came from your tissue bank.
这周早些时候两位病人都被谋杀了
Earlier this week both those patients were murdered.
而你觉得这事和我有关系
And you think I had something to do with that.
我不是做夺走生命的生意的 警探
I'm not in the business of taking lives, Detective.
我做的生意是拯救生命的
I'm in the business of saving them.
运营一个人体拆卸厂
Operating a human chop shop
让你变得很富有 沃斯先生
has made you very rich, Mr. Voth.
你公♥司♥上一年利润有近一千万
Your company pulled in close to $10 million last year,
所以就不要再装成一副利他主义的模样了吧
so how about you drop the phony altruism?
这些数据显示出你的公♥司♥
Those forms strongly suggest that your company
在消毒和病毒测试上
has been cutting corners
一直在削减支出
on disinfection and disease testing,
完全违反了食品和药品管理局的规定
in blatant violation of FDA regulations.
我们认为你是发现了
We think you realized
那两人接受的组织移植的尸体
that a contamination got through involving the cadaver
被感染了病毒
those two people received tissue from.
如果他们生了病并且追溯到你这里
Now, if they'd gotten sick and it got traced back to you,
你将会受到起诉 刑事指控
you would have been hit with lawsuits, criminal charges.
可能会让你关门大吉
It would've shut you down.
我发誓 这真像场景重现
I swear, it's like déjà vu.
怎么说
How's that?
昨天还有一个人跑来这里
Another guy was in here yesterday
说着同样的废话
peddling the same garbage.
你们的朋友吗
A friend of yours?
因为他在和我谈完之后
Because he broke into my facility
闯进我的设施偷走了我的产品
after we talked and stole one of my products.
在我看来
The way I see it,
你们才应该担心
you're the ones who should be worried
受到刑事诉讼
about criminal charges.
你说的这个被偷的产品
This product you say he stole
不会是一个分离的头部吧
wouldn't happen to be a severed head, would it?
所以你们确实认识他
So you do know him.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
我猜你是不想让我们
Guess you didn't want us taking
离太近进行调查
too close a look around.
沃斯先生 如果你和谋杀没有任何关系
Mr. Voth, if you had nothing to do with the murders,
为什么不合作呢
why not cooperate?
给我们进入你中心的权限
Give us access to your facility
还有所有接受了那具尸体
and your records and the names
组织移植手术之人的记录和名字
of anyone else who received tissue from that donor.
向我们表示下这和你无关
Show us this wasn't you.
如果你想要我的合作
If you want my cooperation...
带着搜查令回来吧
...come back with a warrant.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在跑步
I'm running.
你也得了脑震荡吗
Have you also suffered a concussion?
我是说 你为什么想要打破陆地速度记录
I meant, why are you trying to break the land speed record?
是你的研究告诉了我关于
It was your research that informed me of the link
增加体力活动
between increased physical activity
与快速恢复脑震荡综合征之间的联♥系♥
and quicker recovery from PCS.
我记得 我还记得我的研究建议的是
I remember. I also remember that the study recommended
中等程度运动
moderate exercise.
而不是想要超越尤塞恩·博尔特
Not trying to outrun Usain Bolt.
好点了吗
Better?
好多了 而且我们现在能交谈了
Much. Also, now we can talk.
很感谢你给我发短♥信♥
I appreciate your texts,
让我了解你和马库斯的进展
keeping me apprised of your progress with Marcus.
现在最起码我可以假装
At least now I can pretend
我在这次调查中提供了帮助
I'm a contributing member of this investigation.
开什么玩笑 我们去的地方你都去过了
Are you kidding? So far, you'd been everywhere we went.
我们今天做的只有追你进度
All we did today was catch up.
好的一面是 现在我们知道了
On the bright side, now that we know where
我在哪里获得的无名尸脑袋
I acquired John Doe's head,
我们也许还能找出原因
we might also know why.
我认为我是为了防止多米尼克·沃斯
It stands to reason I took it to deny Dominic Voth
有机会毁灭证据
the chance to destroy evidence
并且保存我们识别捐赠者身份的机会
and preserve our opportunity to identify the donor.
不幸的是 他要多做一阵子无名氏了
Unfortunately, he's gonna be a John Doe a bit longer.
马库斯从失踪人口那里得到消息
Marcus heard back from Missing Persons,
那头和所有接到的报案都不相符
and the head is not a match for any reported cases.
这没有改变我们怀疑沃斯
I mean, that doesn't change the fact that we think that Voth,
或是他公♥司♥的某人 杀了那两个人
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表