但我也不是白♥痴♥
But I'm also not an idiot.
我知道这看起来是什么样
I know how this could look.
我因为喜欢她而受到了一些惩罚
I get slapped on the wrist for taking an interest in her,
然后她就失踪了
and then she disappears.
我们会去跟她的室友和家人谈谈
We'll talk to her roommate and her family,
但说实话 她可能什么事都没有
but to be honest, she could be safe and sound.
但如果出事了
But if something has happened,
根据你的描述
and from what you're describing,
我觉得没人会怀疑你伤害了她
I don't think anyone is gonna suspect you of hurting her.
哈伦·安普尔吗
Harlan Emple?
我是波尔克探员 这是斯宾诺沙探员
I'm Agent Polk. This is Agent Spinoza.
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
我们要跟你谈谈你的一个学生
We need to speak to you about one of your students,
莉莉·萨瓦拉
Lily Zavala.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
萨瓦拉小姐被绑♥架♥了
Miss Zavala was kidnapped.
我们要问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you some questions.
我的上司跟你们的警监聊过了
My boss talked to your captain,
告诉我要让你们了解进展
said I should bring you up to speed.
据我们所知 萨瓦拉小姐最后被人看到
Far as we can tell, Miss Zavala was last seen
是前天晚上十一点离开学校的图书馆
leaving the campus library around 11:00, night before last.
她的公♥寓♥就在几个街区之外
Her apartment's only a few blocks away,
在阿姆斯特丹街108号♥
at 108th and Amsterdam,
但她好像一直没有回家
but it doesn't look like she ever made it home.
今天早上 她父母接到绑匪的电♥话♥
This morning, her parents got a call from the kidnappers,
让他们拿50万美元
demanding half a million dollars
把她赎回去
in exchange for her return.
我们就是那时接到案子的
That's when we were notified.
她家有那么多钱吗
Does her family have that kind of money?
她妈妈有一家成功的软件公♥司♥
Mom owns a successful software company,
所以她父母已经准备交钱了
so the parents are ready to pay.
我们圣何塞的同事已经准备好了
Our counterparts in San Jose are set up there,
正在等绑匪的指示
awaiting instructions from the kidnappers.
同时我们也在尽力寻找萨瓦拉小姐
Meantime, we're doing our best to find Miss Zavala.
所以我猜你们是在去过学校之后
So I take it you became interested in Harlan
才盯上哈伦的
after you visited the school?
而我猜你们知道
And I take it you're aware
安普尔先生对受害人的痴迷
of Mr. Emple's fixation on the victim?
"痴迷"是个很重的词
"Fixation" is a rather loaded word.
在这个案子中不就是这样吗
Is it wrong in this case?
如果你是在说他可能伤害她
Well, it is if you're suggesting that he could do her harm.
警监替我们作了担♥保♥
The captain vouched for us.
我可以给哈伦作担♥保♥
I, in turn, can vouch for Harlan.
他连一只苍蝇都不会伤害
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
系主任跟我们说他收到多份报告
Well, the dean we spoke to cited multiple reports
投诉安普尔先生的不当行为
of Mr. Emple's inappropriate behavior.
在课堂上偏袒萨瓦拉小姐
Showing Miss Zavala favoritism in class,
给她送礼物
giving her gifts.
一个学生甚至用了"渴望的眼神"
One student even used the term "Longing looks"
如果你不喜欢"痴迷"这个词
if you don't like "Fixation"
那你觉得"执念"怎么样
how does "Obsession" strike you?
我理解你想帮助你的朋友
I understand you wanting to help your friend,
但我们有责任调查每一条线索
but we have a responsibility to investigate every lead.
如果安普尔是无辜的 他就不用怕
If Mr. Emple is innocent, he's got nothing to worry about.
现在请恕我失陪 我的搭档在等我
Now, if you'll excuse me, my partner's waiting.
哈伦担心惹麻烦
Harlan's fear of getting himself in trouble
正是让他看起来可疑的原因
is the very thing that has made him appear suspicious.
我觉得这不公平
I don't think it's fair.
他没有绑♥架♥她
He did not kidnap her.
如果她是在图书馆和公♥寓♥之间失踪的
But if she disappeared between the library and her apartment,
我敢肯定联调局肯定在搜查那一片
I'm sure that the FBI is definitely canvassing that area.
我觉得我们也应该去
I think we should, too.
也许能找到他们遗漏的东西
Maybe we'll find something they missed.
你去吧 我想待在这里
You go. I'd like to stay here.
显然联调局找错了人
Obviously, the Bureau is barking
一直盯着哈伦不放
up the wrong tree with Harlan,
但他们比我们早几个小时开始调查
but they are several hours ahead of us in their investigation,
我想看看他们都知道什么
so I'd like to find out what they know.
抱歉 我已经跟联调局的人说过了
Sorry. Like I already told the FBI guys,
我们的摄像头很久没有工作过了
our cameras haven't worked here in ages.
我觉得主人就是把它们当成摆设
I think the owner just likes them there for show.
那前天晚上十一点左右
What about someone who was working here
上班的人呢 他们看到什么了吗
around 11:00 two nights ago-- maybe they saw something?
我们十点关门 所以十一点就没人了
We close by 10:00, so by 11:00, everyone who works here is gone.
我说了别在我们的厕所清理你的马桶
I told you to stop emptying your toilet in our toilet!
还有什么事吗
Was there anything else?
没了
No.
你帮了大忙 谢谢
You've been really helpful. Thanks.
抱歉
Excuse me.
先生 你住在车里吗
Sir, do you live in your car?
听着 我是合法停车
Hey, look, it's parked legally.
明天才需要调转方向
Alternate side isn't until tomorrow.
不 我不是来找你麻烦的
No, no, no, I'm not hassling you.
两天前的晚上大约十一点
A woman was kidnapped in this area
有个女人在这里被绑♥架♥了
two nights ago, around 11:00.
我只是在找可能目击了这件事的人
I was just looking for anyone who might have seen something.
这样啊 那不是 我不住车里
Oh, well, then no, I don't live in the car,
而且我那时候也不在这里
and I wasn't around then,
但我那天晚上有客人订了车
but I did have a guest booked that night.
他可能看到了什么
He might have seen something.
你有个客人
You had a guest?
抱歉 人们给你钱然后睡在你车里
I'm sorry, people pay you to sleep in your car?
对 这叫"移♥动♥旅馆" 是手♥机♥应用
Yeah, it's called AwayKay Mobile. It's part of the app.
就像你去租一晚公♥寓♥一样
You know, like you'd rent out an apartment for the night,
只是这样便宜很多
only this is a lot cheaper.
这是完全合法的
It's totally legal,
只要我遵守停车规则并保证卫生
as long as I obey the parking laws and keep it clean.
好吧 所以你前天晚上停在这里
Okay, so you were parked here two night ago,
而且有人睡在车里
and someone was sleeping here.
你能给我他们的信息吗
Do you mind giving me their information?
好 当然 可以 我只是...
Oh, yeah, sure, totally. Um, I-I just...
先让我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
gotta make a quick phone call first, okay?
托里 我是伊莱
Hey, Tori. Hey, hey, it's Eli.
对 我只是通知你
Yeah, just wanted to let you know
你的移♥动♥旅馆已经可以入住了
your AwayKay Mobile is ready for check-in.
哈伦怎么样了
How's Harlan holding up?
跟预想的一样好
As well as can be expected.
还没有被逮捕
Hasn't been arrested yet.
你的线索呢
Anything come of your lead--
那个在小货车里过夜的男人
the man who spent a night in a minivan?
他看到一个符合莉莉特征的女人
He saw a woman matching Lily's description
被一个男人塞进车里
being forced into a car by a man.
他没有上前去看
He didn't come forward sooner
因为他以为那是夫妻吵架
because he thought it was just a domestic spat.
而且他那时在城里
Also, he was in the city,
想尽可能少花钱
spending as little money as possible,
因为他在背着他妻子偷♥情♥
because he was cheating on his wife.
节俭的风流男子看到绑匪的脸了吗
Did our frugal philanderer get a look at the kidnapper's face?
不 当时太黑了 但他描述了车
No, it was too dark, but he did describe the car--
一辆有白色车门的蓝色丰田车
a blue Toyota with a white door panel.
我把这条信息告诉了波尔克探员
I passed the information on to Agent Polk.
绑匪和哈伦的体型并不符合
Now, the kidnapper and Harlan's body type do not match,
但波尔克探员好像并不在意
but Agent Polk did not seem to care.
他当然不在意
Of course he didn't.
哈伦可以雇一个人
Harlan could have hired someone
替他绑♥架♥莉莉
to abduct Lily for him.
你看起来像是在生他的气
You seem annoyed by him.
波尔克探员只是在做他的工作
Agent Polk's just doing his job.
不是他 是哈伦
Not him. By Harlan.
我昨天在公♥寓♥注意到了
I noticed yesterday at the apartment.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表