- What's that? - It's a chemical,
用来给泳池消毒的
uh, used for sanitizing swimming pools.
不像氯或者盐那么常见 但是
It's not as common as chlorine or salt, but, uh,
她头发里有淡淡的味道
there's a faint odor of it in her hair.
所以她昨天去游泳了
So she went swimming yesterday.
我们只有这点线索
That's about all we got to go on
除非我们找到昨晚在这里看到他的人
unless we find someone who saw him here last night.
不会有目击者的
There won't be any witnesses.
他非常谨慎
He's too careful for that.
而且他可以把车停在后面
And it's easy to just park in the back lot,
把她拖到这里来
and he could've dragged her in here.
门上的锁已经坏了好几周了
Lock on the door has been broken for weeks.
你怎么知道 你跟工作人员谈过吗
How do you know that? You talk to the staff?
不 我经常来这里参加互助会
No. This is where I most often attend meetings.
我就是在这里遇到迈克的
It's where I met Michael.
所以他才选了这个地方
It's why he chose this place.
警监
Captain.
联调局的人来了
FBI just got here.
他们在找你
They're looking for you.
你打算给我们打电♥话♥吗
Were you ever gonna call us?
所以消息都要我们自己听对讲机吗
We gotta hear all the news on the radio?
问问你的办公室 金姆
Check with your office, Kim.
我一听到消息就打电♥话♥给你了
I put a call in the minute I heard.
我猜是我们的电♥话♥串线了
I guess we got our signals crossed.
华生女士
Ms. Watson.
马利克特别探员
Special Agent Mallick.
很遗憾在这种场合再次遇到你
Sorry to see you again under these circumstances.
你一定就是那个来自缅因还是哪的的搭档
And you must be the partner, back from Maine or wherever.
其实是佛蒙特 夏洛克・福尔摩斯
Vermont, actually. Sherlock Holmes.
所以联调局让你接管调查
So you're covering the Michael Rowan investigation
-迈克·罗温 -应该说是"重点突破"
- for the Bureau. - More like "Taking point."
你们的罪犯在三个州杀了人
Your guy's killed in three states,
这让他成了联调局的责任
which makes him the Bureau's responsibility.
你们的人知道他回来了吗
Your people have any idea he was back in town?
不知道 你们呢
No. What about you?
你们在他办公室和家里
You were gonna post surveillance units
安排了监控组吗
at his office and his home?
对 没有任何消息
We did. Got nothing.
网上也没有动静
There was no noise online, either.
没有手♥机♥通信 没有邮件
No cellular activity, no e-mails.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know that?
你熟悉"人人"这个黑客组织吗
You're familiar with the hacker collective, Everyone?
我们也是
So are we.
听着 别这么做
Listen-- don't do that.
别想着在这个案子上用旁门左道
Don't even joke about using extrajudicial methods on this case.
我们要干净利落地了结这个案子
We're gonna close it clean and make it stick.
我们知道他回来了 我们要找到他
We know he's back now, and we're gonna find him.
这是联调局擅长的事
That's something the Bureau's damn good at.
很好 因为等你定位到他的时候
Oh, good, because by the time you locate him,
我会找到一个能让你判他死刑的案子
I'll have a case you can hang him with.
这是我擅长的事
Something I'm good at.
这就是我的重点 为什么做决定之前
That's my whole point. Why not reach out to us
不先跟我们联♥系♥
before you make that decision?
我不知道 也许因为那是我的决定
I don't know-- maybe because it's my decision to make.
听起来警监不像是在交朋友
Doesn't sound like the captain's making friends in there.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
马利克探员跟别人相处得不太好
Agent Mallick does not exactly play well with others.
也不总是采取后续行动
Doesn't always follow through, either.
联调局应该时刻监视着迈克的
Feds were supposed to be watching Michael's home
家和办公室
and office round the clock,
但他们上个月缩短了时间
but they scaled back hours last month.
我猜他们是认为他销声匿迹了
Guess they figured he was dormant,
而监视工作又很费钱...
surveillance was expensive...
我觉得他们可能也没错过什么
I doubt they missed anything.
他们的吝啬给连环杀手开了条缝
Their penny-pinching cut a hole in the net over a serial killer.
你不担心吗
That doesn't bother you?
担心 我只是觉得
It does. I just don't think Michael
昨天之前迈克都没回来过
came back to the city before yesterday.
我花了很长时间想弄懂他在想什么
I've spent a lot of time trying to get in this guy's head.
他回来就是为了这个
He came home to do exactly this.
什么鬼
The hell?
乔恩·华生吗
Joan Watson?
这是给你的
These are for you.
我希望在这里表演没关系
And, uh, I hope it's okay to do this here.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 他们在看着你
Private eyes, they're watching you...
他们看着你的每个动作
They see your every move...
伙计 可以了
Buddy, that's okay.
你不用唱完
You don't need to finish.
-谁让你来的 -我不知道
- Who sent you? - I don't know.
我只是听从老板的安排
I just go where my boss tells me to.
你确定不用唱了吗
Uh, are you sure about the song?
我可以唱得小声一点
I can take it down a little if you want.
我确定 谢了
Yeah, I'm sure. Thanks.
你觉得这是迈克·罗温送来的吗
You think it's from Michael Rowan?
他在整我们吗
He's messing with us?
不 看那些红气球
No. Look at the red balloons.
那是"人人"的标志
That's Everyone's logo.
我们亲爱的华生 威廉·巴兹莫尔
"Our dear Watson, William Bazemore withdrew
昨天从银行取了9900美元现金
$9,900 in cash from his bank yesterday.
你还记得他吧
You remember him, don't you?"
我不记得 威廉・巴兹莫尔是谁
I don't. Who's William Bazemore?
他是迈克在戒毒时认识的时尚设计师
He's a fashion designer that Michael met in the program.
迈克失踪后
So, after Michael disappeared,
我和他的亲戚朋友和同事都聊过
I spoke to his family, friends, colleagues.
巴兹莫尔是唯一支持他的人
Bazemore was one of the only people that stuck up for him.
他坚称我们找错了人
He insisted we had the wrong guy.
迈克回来当天
And the day Michael comes back,
这个人就去取了不超过一万限额的钱
this guy's ducking under the ten-K limit
这样就不会被国税局知道
for withdrawals that get reported to the IRS?
如果巴兹莫尔一直在给迈克钱
If Bazemore has been floating money to Michael this whole time,
这就能解释他如何不用银行和信♥用♥卡♥
it could explain how he's been living off the grid
也能销声匿迹这么久
without using banks or credit cards.
能去问问他就好了
Be nice to go question him,
但这种消息来源 联调局不会让我们去的
but the way this tip came in, FBI's not gonna let us.
也许我们不用告诉他们是哪来的线索
Well, then maybe we don't tell them where we got the idea.
我清楚地记得我说过
I distinctly recall saying
我不会帮你的 华生小姐
I wasn't going to help you, Miss Watson.
有意思 因为我们觉得你会帮忙的
That's funny, 'cause we think you love to help.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
昨晚又有个女人被勒死了
Another woman was strangled last night.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
但如果你们认为是迈克干的就是疯了
But if you think Michael is responsible, you're crazy.
华生小姐说你觉得他不是杀人犯
Miss Watson told me you don't think he's a killer.
对 我觉得你是因为偏见而诽谤他
No. I think you're harassing him because you're prejudiced.
我和迈克是瘾君子
Michael and I are addicts.
我们这群人
Our community--
我们努力互相支持 团结一心
we try to support one another, stick together.
但你们这种人不会
But people like you don't have it in you
忘记我们的过去
to see past our histories.
很讨厌
It's disgusting.
巴兹莫尔先生 如果迈克是无辜的
Mr. Bazemore, if Michael is innocent,
他只需要来给出自己的不在场证明
all he has to do is come forward and alibi himself.
关键是我们根本找不到他
Thing is, we can't find him anywhere.
我第一次就跟华生小姐说过了
As I told Miss Watson the first time we spoke,
我已经快一年没见过迈克了
I haven't seen Michael in almost a year.
你们要检查一下沙发下面吗
Would you like to check under the couch?
不 但我们想让你解释一下
No, but we would like you to explain a large withdrawal
你昨天从银行取的一大笔钱
that you made from your checking account yesterday.
你们是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
9900美元 再多一百美元
$9,900. So, a hundred dollars more,
你的银行就要给政♥府♥
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表