前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
-你好 我叫迈克 -你好
- Hey, uh, my name's Michael. - u202dHello.
昨天在互助会上一个男人找上了我
A man approached me at a meeting yesterday.
我曾描述过我的工作是如何
Apparently, I-I helped him once when I described
让我保持清醒的 那对他有所帮助
how integral my work was to maintaining my sobriety.
我在项目中认识了一个女孩
There's this girl I know from the program.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
你想让我去找她
You want me to look for her?
我觉得也许对你来说也有帮助
I thought it might help you, too.
六周前 我有过数次头晕 记忆丢失
Six weeks ago, I experienced bouts of dizziness, memory loss,
对噪音和强光敏感
sensitivity to noise and bright lights.
我得了脑震荡后综合征
I have something called post-concussion syndrome.
在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟
Things could get worse before they get better.
《午夜游侠:总是午夜》
Midnight Ranger: It's Always Midnight
现在将有15分钟的中场休息
will now take a 15-minute intermission.
请在15分钟后回到您的座位
Please be back in your seats in 15 minutes.
艾拉 艾拉
Ira. Ira!
别动
Don't move.
我最后一次告诉你
I'm telling you for the last time,
处理下这些线 不然你就再找个游侠吧
do something about these wires or find yourself a new Ranger.
我刚才差点和迪特里希撞上
I almost collided with Dietrich out there.
你这样会害死人的
You're gonna kill somebody.
贾斯汀 你想控告我谋杀
Justin, you want to accuse me of murder,
先排队 这里这几位
get in line. These folks over here
早你一步
just beat you to it.
赶紧走 我在演出后再和你谈
Go, go. I'll talk to you after the show.
大制片人的压力很大
A lot of pressure for a big producer.
钱的担子太重了
A lot of money on the line.
你无法想象有多重
You have no idea.
其实我们明白 我们查过了
Actually, we do. We looked it up.
你的演出预算约是三千万美金
Your show's budget is around $30 million.
如果你没有合理的利润
If you don't turn a healthy profit,
你就完了
you're ruined.
像维多利亚·加维这样的评论家写的严厉评价
A scathing review from a critic like Victoria Garvey
会让你的票房♥减少
could take a bite out of your box office.
什么 我爱维多利亚 好吗
What? I loved Victoria, okay?
她是知名人士
She was an institution.
她很暴躁 但那是她的特色
She was cranky, but that was her schtick.
有目击证人听到你们有过激烈争吵
Witnesses overheard the two of you having a heated conversation
就在周三下午场结束后的萨迪餐厅里
at Sardi's after Wednesday's matinee.
我们听着可不像是和"名人"的对话
Didn't sound to us like a talk with an "Institution."
听着更像你知道她会如何评价
Sounded more like you knew how her review was gonna go.
而你不能承受
You could not afford
她在文章里把你们大卸八块
to let her rip you to shreds in print,
所以你杀了她 然后烧了她的房♥子
so you killed her and then you burned down her house.
听着 我没有杀维多利亚
Look... I didn't kill Victoria.
我没必要
I didn't have to.
你们是对的
Yeah, you're right,
她告诉我她会在评价中大开杀戒
she told me her review was gonna be a bloodbath.
但她又说若我能让她有所收获 她就放弃
But then she offered to bury it if I made it worth her while.
你是说她提出了受贿
You're saying she solicited a bribe?
她就是这么运作的
That's how she operated.
你不信我的话 四处问问
You don't believe me, ask around.
那场"激烈的争吵"
That "heated conversation," Eh,
不过是我们在争论价格
that was just us haggling over the price.
你明白承认她在压榨你
You know admitting that she was squeezing you
不会洗脱你杀害她的嫌疑吧
doesn't make you look less guilty of her murder?
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
我的起落是用八位数来衡量的
My ups and downs are measured in eight figures.
五万美金怎能与之相提并论
What's $50 grand against that?
再说 我给她转了钱
Besides, I, uh, wired her the money
就在她今早死后
the morning after she was already dead.
我那时都不知道她死了
I hadn't heard yet.
如果是我杀了她
If I'm the one who killed her,
我为什么这么做
why would I do that?
希望你今天过得比我有成效
I hope your day was less of a dud than mine.
所以 艾拉·朗斯特姆可能凭一己之力
So, Ira Langstrom may have single-handedly
扼杀了百老汇音乐剧
murdered the Broadway musical,
但我和马库斯不觉得他杀了维多利亚·加维
but Marcus and I do not think that he killed Victoria Garvey.
人们看见的他俩在街上的那场争吵
So that argument that people saw them having on the street?
他说他们在讨论金额
He says that they were negotiating the amount
他要付多少钱才能让她给他的演出写好话
that he was gonna pay her for writing nice things about his show.
显然 谁都能从她那里买♥♥到好评价
Apparently, anyone could buy a good review from her--
你一句话都没听我说
and you haven't heard a word I've said.
已逝评论家受贿
Dead critic took bribe.
咱们午饭之后有说过话吗
Have you and I spoken since lunch?
没有 你不记得了吗
No, you don't remember?
我对过去六小时的事都没有记忆了
I've got no memory of the last six hours.
我给汉森医生打电♥话♥
I'm calling Dr. Hanson.
我的脑袋不是咱们目前最紧急的事情
My head is the less urgent of our concerns at the moment.
不久前 我带着这个袋子回家
A short while ago, I arrived home carrying this bag.
我想不起来里面有什么了 所以...
And I couldn't recall what was inside, so...
我看过了
Well, I looked.
里面有一颗人头
There is a head in there.
是的 有颗人头
Yes, there is.
而我完全不记得我从哪里弄来的
And I have no idea where I got it.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第五集
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
你离开去见马库斯后
After you left to meet Marcus,
我给协助加维女士一案的消防局长打了电♥话♥
I rang the fire marshal assigned to Ms. Garvey's investigation
想看看他有没有发现什么
to see if he'd discovered anything
我两天前没发现的东西
I hadn't already concluded two days ago.
结果并没有
He had not.
那之后 我记得我计划再看看
After that, I recall planning another review
加维女士的私生活
of Ms. Garvey's personal life,
然后...
and then...
什么都没了
Nothing.
直到我走到咱家门前
Until the moment I was walking up our front steps
拎着一颗人头
carrying a head.
我们知道的最后一件事是你当时在处理案子
So the last thing we know, you were working the case.
自然 我觉得那颗头可能
Naturally, I wondered whether the head might have something
和加维女士的死有关
to do with Ms. Garvey's murder.
但我看不出明显的联♥系♥
But I see no obvious links.
她没有孩子
She had no children,
那个男人的面部结构说明他们不是亲戚
and that man's facial structure suggests they are unrelated.
我们没发现证据表明她有一个
We've seen no evidence that she had a lover,
三十多岁的情人之类的
male in his 30s or otherwise.
她供职的报社也没有人
And no one fitting that description is missing a head
符合那个无头人的特征
at the newspaper she wrote for.
在你进来之前我刚查过
I checked right before you came in.
好吧 我确信你没有杀他
Okay, well, I'm pretty sure that you didn't kill him.
看起来他死了有一段时间了
Looks like he's been dead for a while.
而我确信你打开包的时候
And I'm sure you noticed
和我一样注意到了那种味道
the same smell I did when you opened the bag.
甲醛
Formaldehyde,
戊乙醛
glutaraldehyde,
甲醇
methanol.
防腐剂
Embalming fluid.
所以不管他是谁 他被专业地保存着
So, whoever he is, he was professionally preserved.
应该是在他的头被取下来之前
Presumably before his head was removed.
有可能
It could be
是我在受幻觉折磨时
I stole it from a funeral parlor
从哪个殡仪馆偷来的
whilst in the throes of a hallucination.
我只知道我在出租车后座上
Or, for all I know, I found the bag next to me
发现这个包在我身边
on the back seat of a taxi.
一切皆有可能
Possibilities are endless.
我知道你不想跟警监说
I know that you didn't want to talk to the captain
你的脑震荡后综合征 但我...
about your PCS, but I...
你不用说了 我的记忆可能有点混乱
You can stop there. My memory may be a shambles,
但我知道情况的严重性
but I'm well aware of the gravity of the situation.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表