他绑来一个人
He kidnaps someone
能帮你在游戏中更好地排线
who can help you set better lines on games,
他欠你的钱就不用还了
you forgive his debt.
你逮捕我儿子时我就说了 我不是经纪人
I told you when you arrested my son: I'm no bookie.
不 你是宾果女王
No, you're a bingo queen.
问题是 数学家在这个领域
The thing is, a mathematician could be equally helpful to you
会对你相当有帮助 因为你出老千
in that capacity, 'cause you cheat.
我一直在看你的摇奖机
I've been looking at your blower,
还没看到数字6或29
and I have yet to see a number six or 29.
或许这不是你的诡计中的一部分
Perhaps that's not the extent of your chicanery.
你可以操纵宾果卡上的数字组合
The arrangement of the numbers on the bingo cards
以此来为自己盈利
can be manipulated to favor the house.
这并不容易 因为这种地方的监管很严
It's not easy, 'cause places like this are highly regulated,
警探们都受训来识别这种骗术
and inspectors are trained to look for such things.
但谁知道呢
But who knows?
有了天才数学家的帮助
With the help of a genius mathematician...
西尔维娅
Sylvia...
如果我现在叫停比赛检查机器
if I stop the game right now and check the machine,
我会发现有两个球消失了吗
am I gonna find two balls missing?
因为在我看来你的顾客们运气并不好
'Cause I don't see that going over too well with your patrons.
是啊 可能足够让这里关张了
Yeah, could be enough to shut this whole place down.
好吧
All right, fine.
我认识吉米
I know Jimmy.
但我对绑♥架♥的事一无所知
But I don't know anything about any kidnapping.
如果他说事实相反 那他就在撒谎
And if he said different, he's lying to you.
吉米死了
Jimmy's dead.
昨晚有人敲碎了他的头骨
Someone bashed his skull in last night.
我们认为让他犯下绑♥架♥案的人
We think the person who put him up to the kidnapping
就是凶手
is the one who did it.
我不需要什么数学家
Yeah, well, I don't need any mathematician.
我为什么需要
Why would I?
我向来都有自己的方式
I set my own lines. I always have.
那些卡也没问题
And those cards are legit.
我不确定 西尔维娅
I don't know, Sylvia.
根据吉米留下的记录
Based on the notes Jimmy was keeping,
他至少欠你五千美金
he was into you for at least five grand.
你应该猜一万
Try ten.
但我们算清账了
But we were square.
他那天全款付清了
He paid me off in full the other day.
你看到那些摄像机了吗
You see those cameras?
它们全天候开着
They run 24-7.
我给你看 他走进来给了我一个信封
I'll show you. He walked in here, and he handed me an envelope.
假设我们相信你
Say we believe you.
吉米有提到他怎么搞到了一万美金吗
Did Jimmy mention how he got the ten grand?
他说他接了个工作
He said he was hired to do some work.
提前预支了工资
He was paid in advance.
可能工作就是要绑♥架♥那个女孩
Maybe the work was to get the girl.
但雇佣他的人
But whoever hired him...
可不是我
wasn't me.
我不知道该怎么说
Look, I-I don't know what to tell you.
我们有了线索 但又断了
We had a lead, and then we didn't.
当然 我会随时汇报
Yes, of course. I'll keep you apprised.
好 好
Yes. Okay.
再见
Good-bye.
又是哈伦吗
Harlan again?
不到一小时内已经六通电♥话♥了
Six calls in less than an hour.
他担心莉莉
He's worried about Lily.
我也担心莉莉 已经72小时了
I'm worried about Lily. Been 72 hours,
而我们也彻底没了嫌疑人
and we're officially out of suspects.
联调局还有消息吗
Have you heard anything else from the FBI?
只说哈伦还是重要涉案人员
Only that Harlan is still a person of interest.
我以为他们同意你说的
I thought they agreed with you
莉莉被逼着做数学的情况
that Lily was being forced to do math.
哈伦做数学不需要帮助
Harlan doesn't need help doing math.
对 但可能他通过
No, but perhaps he takes perverse pleasure
看着她绞尽脑汁破题来给自己变♥态♥的快♥感♥吧
in watching her slave over a particularly difficult problem.
他给她那些东西
Perhaps he gave her those items
可能就是因为他是数学界的虐待狂
because he's the mathematical equivalent of a sadist.
他们那么想吗 我不知道他们怎么想
Is that what they think? I don't know what they think.
我在想你昨晚说的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said last night.
你说哈伦选择爱上莉莉
About how Harlan chose to fall in love with Lily
是因为她遥不可及
because she was unattainable.
因为那样更安全
Because it was safer.
这和你跟莫里亚蒂的事有什么区别
How is that different from what you do with Moriarty?
-你说什么 -你不能和她在一起
- Excuse me? - You can't be with her,
但你还没有放手让她离去
but you haven't let her go.
是因为这样更安全吗
Is that because it's safer?
你是在拿我和莫里亚蒂的关系
Are you comparing my relationship with Moriarty
与哈伦和莉莉的关系相比吗
to Harlan's relationship with Lily?
是 因为你昨晚说的话
Yeah. Because of what you said last night.
也因为我觉得你很寂寞
And because I think you're lonely.
这样的感觉我有一段时间了
I have for a while now.
寂寞
Lonely?
你忘了我昨天从雅典娜的卧房♥给你打电♥话♥了吗
You're forgetting I called you yesterday from Athena's bedroom.
我不是说性关系
I'm not talking about sex.
我是说真正的关系
I'm talking about a relationship-- a real one.
你觉得哈伦惹你心烦吗 你跟我互换试试
You think you're annoyed with Harlan? Try being me.
我惹你心烦了吗
You're annoyed with me?
是
Yeah, I am.
你和菲奥娜分手后就一直让我心烦
I have been since you broke up with Fiona.
她很好 你很喜欢她
She was great. You really liked her.
华生 你知道你为什么和她分手吗
Watson. And you know why you broke up with her?
因为她不是莫里亚蒂
Because she's not Moriarty.
哈伦并不是唯一一个
Harlan is not the only one
需要跳出他的常规的人
who needs to get out of his own way.
你们两个都没必要孤身一人
Neither of you has to be alone.
你一定会惊奇地发现
You'll be surprised to learn there have been zero
上次打电♥话♥之后没有任何进展
leads since your last call.
其实我有个线索
Actually, I have a lead.
一个大线索
Big one.
是莉莉
It's Lily.
她现身了
She isn't missing anymore.
她在我这里
She's here with me.
她逃了出来
She escaped.
你确定你愿意继续吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
昨晚先是急诊医生又是联调局探员
Between the E.R. Docs and the Feds last night,
你肯定没怎么睡吧
I'm not sure you got much sleep.
我们知道你经历了很多
We know you've been through a lot.
你想的话 我们可以晚点再聊
We can talk later if you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我更想现在帮上忙
But I'd rather be helpful right now.
而且 哈伦说
Besides, Harlan says that
如果有人能抓到凶手
if anyone's gonna get whoever did this,
那一定是你们
it's you guys.
好吧
All right.
你能描述一下他们吗
What can you tell us about them?
我很确定就只有两个人
Well, I'm pretty sure there were only two of them.
他们戴了面罩 我没看到他们的脸
They wore masks, so I never saw their faces.
但我知道有一个人年龄比另一个大
But I could tell one was older than the other.
这个人你见过吗
Does he look familiar?
见过 因为联调局给我看了张一样的照片
Only because the FBI showed me the same photo.
他们认为是这个人劫持了我
They say they think he's the one who grabbed me.
但现在死了
That he's dead now.
吉米·坎特里尔
Jimmy Cantrell.
这名字有听过吗
Does that name sound familiar?
他把我头罩住了
He put a hood over my head,
一直到那所废弃学校才脱下来
and he kept it on until we got to this abandoned school.
年纪大的那个人已经在那里等了
The older guy was already there.
给了我食物
He gave me supplies.
告诉我他想让我做什么
He told me what he wanted me to do
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表