前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你叫它什么
What do you call it?
脑震荡后综合征 我是一个多月前被确诊的
Post-concussion syndrome. I was diagnosed just over a month ago.
我没告诉你是因为我不想让你担心
Well, I didn't tell you because I didn't want to concern you.
胡扯
Bull.
你不是担心我或者我的感受
You weren't concerned about me or my feelings.
你是担心你自己
You were concerned about yourself.
我认识一个戒毒项目里的朋友 感觉我
I have this friend in the program. It's like there's...
做什么也无法引起他的注意
nothing I can do to get his attention.
我得弄出更大动静
I need to get louder.
我要确保我的朋友听见我的话
I'm going to make sure my friend hears me.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我正要...正要下班
I'm about to... About to go off duty.
想来见见你
Wanted to see you.
我正收拾东西准备走
Oh, well, I'm just wrapping up here.
佩吉和我打算去小意大利吃晚餐
Paige and I are gonna grab some dinner in Little Italy.
要不要一起
Want to join?
好的 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd love to.
我想先跟你聊下
I just want to talk to you first.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
我只需要几分钟
I only need a few minutes.
我们能去你办公室谈吗
Can we talk in your office?
当然
Yeah, sure.
57号♥呼叫指挥部
57 truck to Command.
消防队已经扑灭了火
Ladder team has the fire knocked down.
57号♥正在进行初步搜查
57 is conducting a primary search.
-收到 -消防队
- Copy that. - Fire Department.
里面有人吗
Anybody in here?
我们找到一个 找到一个
We got one! We got one!
有严重烧伤的伤员
10-45 code 2.
我们找到一个失去意识的男性
We have an unconscious male.
我们需要急救小组待命
We need EMS standing by.
-急救在路上了 -取消救护车
- EMS is on the way. - Cancel the medics.
我们需要警♥察♥
We're gonna need the police.
这人是被杀死的
This guy's been murdered.
我们能确定的是 这是安藤东
Best we can tell, that's Ando Azuma.
35岁 日本人
35, Japanese national.
四年前移♥民♥到纽约
Immigrated to New York four years ago.
房♥租合同上写着"自♥由♥职业者 IT咨♥询♥师"
Says on his lease he's a "Freelance I.T. Consultant."
看起来不管是谁杀了他
Looks like whoever killed him
是从后面用钝器袭击的他
hit him from behind with a blunt object,
用束线带捆住了他的手腕
tied his wrists with zip ties,
然后用那把刀开始了工作
then went to work with that knife.
他们完事后 割了他的喉咙
When they were done, they slashed his throat.
刀是安藤的厨房♥里的
The knife is from Ando's kitchen.
他大概是被那个铜佛祖打的
He was probably hit with that bronze Buddha.
束线带呢
What about the zip ties?
我猜是凶手带来的
Right, well, those I'm guessing the killer brought,
但很难确定
but it's hard to know for sure.
大火真的把这里全毁了
The fire really tore through this place,
这大概也是放火的目的
which was probably the point.
凶手不希望留下任何证据
Killer didn't want to leave any evidence behind.
不过 我想我知道这是为了什么
Still, I think I know what this was about.
看看他的左手
Look at his left hand.
他小指的第二和第三骨节没了
He's missing the mid and distal bones of his pinky finger.
起初 我以为是凶手
At first, I thought the killer
在放火前干的
did it before he set the fire,
但并没有骨头暴露出来
but there's no exposed bone.
所以它很久以前就长好了
So it healed a long time ago.
所以 日本人加上断掉的小拇指 再加上
So, Japanese man plus severed pinky plus...
全身纹身 通常就是极道组的人
Full body tattoos usually equals yakuza.
说实话 安藤的小指确实显示
To be fair, Ando's pinky does seem to indicate
他曾做过"断指"
that he participated in yubitsume,
一种极道组的仪式
the ritual by which yakuza
通过砍掉一个指节
repay their sins against their clan
来偿还他们在组织内犯下的错
by slicing off a finger joint,
但这个键盘加上了一个重要的细节
but this keyboard adds an important detail.
左手边这些键上缺少灰尘
There is a lack of grime on the far left-hand keys.
如果涂上无油的清洁用品
If you couple that with the oil-free grooming products
和我在安藤卧室发现的硅修复腻子
and the silicone repair putty I found in Ando's bedroom,
很明显 我们的受害者
it becomes clear that our victim
戴着一个假手指
wore a prosthetic finger.
这能改变什么吗
And that changes things how?
在役极道组成员会展示断指 当作一种荣耀
Active yakuza proudly display their stumps as a sign of honor.
前成员则会尽全力掩盖他们曾经的犯罪历史
Ex-members, they do their best to conceal their criminal pasts.
我觉得他是一个退休的极道组成员
I think he was a retired yakuza.
不管退休没 这都是挑起黑帮战斗的很好的方式
Retired or not, this would be a good way to start a gang war.
可能 但我不认为安藤的死
Perhaps, but I don't believe that Ando's death
是我们凶手的唯一目的
was the sole objective of our killer.
杀了他的人
Whoever killed him
还带走了一样东西
also took something.
他的人造手指
His artificial digit.
硅比人类肉体更容易燃烧
Silicone burns much less readily than human flesh.
如果他当时带着义肢
If he were wearing it,
尸体附近应该留有一些证据
there would be some evidence of it near the body,
但什么都没有
but there isn't,
而且在公♥寓♥其他未损坏区域
nor is there any evidence of it
也没有见到有义肢的证据
in any of the undamaged areas of the apartment.
你是说你觉得这一切
You saying you think all this
都是为了偷一根假小指
was about stealing a fake pinky?
通常我会说这案子就像一只断脚[指还在进行中]
Normally, I'd say the game's afoot,
但这个案子应该是像一截断指了
but in this case, I think it's a finger.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第六集
你好 我找渡边先生
Hi. I'm looking for Mr. Watanabe.
实际上 我就是渡边先生
抱歉 伊藤女士
My apologies, Ms. Ito.
我在电♥话♥里骗了你
I lied on our phone call.
其实我不是需要假手指的
I'm not, in fact, a former yakuza
前极道组织成员
in need of a prosthetic finger.
我的真名是夏洛克福尔摩斯
My real name is Sherlock Holmes,
这是纽约警局的贝尔警探
and this is Detective Bell of the NYPD.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you some questions.
我是个单身母亲
I'm a single mother.
我有两个孩子在上私立学校
I have two kids in private school,
所以几年前 当这位日本老人
so a few years ago, when this older Japanese man
给我很多钱让我给他做假肢时
offered me a lot of money to make him a prosthetic...
你收了他的钱
You took his money,
然后突然发现你在跟极道组织做生意
and you suddenly found yourself in business with the yakuza.
前极道组织
Ex-yakuza.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
在日本 有很多没有注册的诊所
In Japan, there are many number of off-the-books clinics
帮助前黑帮成员
which, uh, help former gangsters
掩饰他们标志性的肢体残缺
to disguise their tell-tale stumps,
我们怀疑这位纽约的前极道组成员
and we suspected that former yakuza in New York
也会需要类似的服务
would use a similar service.
而你是城里唯一一个
And you're the only Japanese-speaking
说日语的修复医师
prosthetics technician in the city.
你说你们有几个关于安藤东的问题
You said you had some questions about Ando Azuma.
他做什么错事了吗
Did he do something wrong?
他被谋杀了
He was murdered.
我们想跟你谈谈
We wanted to talk to you
因为我们有理由相信杀他的人
because we have reason to believe the person who killed him
也偷了他的假手指
also stole his prosthetic finger.
可能是作为战利品
Could be it was a trophy.
也可能是别的
Could be something more.
所以才叫你来 伊藤女士
That's why you're here, Ms. Ito.
它有什么特别的吗
So, was there something about it?
有什么值得为之杀人的吗
Something worth killing over?
也许有
Maybe.
那个看起来像指骨的东西
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表