and your bank would have had to file
提交现金交易报告了
a currency transaction report with the government.
你没有搜查令 你不可能...
You don't have a warrant. There's no way...
那些钱是给迈克·罗温的吗
Was the money for Michael Rowan?
我希望你们马上离开
I want you to leave right now.
而且我告诉你们 如果我见到迈克
And I'll tell you what-- if I do see Michael,
我也不会给你们打电♥话♥的
I'm not going to call you.
他杀了14个女人
He's killed 14 women.
这个数字快要接近
Are we getting close to a number
让你担心的地步了吗
that'll actually bother you?
这样吧 我坦白
You know what? I confess.
我昨天确实取了些钱
I did take out some money yesterday.
是给阿尔巴的
It was for Alba,
我的女仆
my maid.
她妈妈在危地马拉病得很重
Her mother is very sick back in Guatemala.
我想确保她有钱
I wanted to make sure that she could afford
回去陪她一段时间
to take some time off to go down there and be with her.
而且没错 我没取一万是为了避税
And yes, I did stay under $10,000 for tax purposes.
来 我们一起打给她 让她自己说
Here. Let's call her together, and she can tell you herself.
然后你们就可以离开我家了
And then you can get out of my house.
我从你那无精打采的样子可以看出
I take it from the lethargy of your approach
和威廉·巴兹莫尔的谈话进展得不太顺利
that things didn't go well with William Bazemore.
的确不顺利
No, they didn't.
并不是"人人"让我们失望了
It's not like Everyone to let us down.
是条好线索
It was a good lead.
只是不是他们想的那样
It just didn't mean what they thought it would.
那笔提款是给巴兹莫尔的女佣的
The withdrawal was for Bazemore's maid.
话虽如此 他还是很护着迈克
That being said, he's still very defensive of Michael,
对他非常忠诚
very loyal.
我觉得如果有机会他就会去帮他
I think he would help him if he had the chance.
我本来想问什么样的蠢货
I'd ask what kind of an imbecile
才会和连环杀手做朋友
befriends a serial killer,
但我们都知道答案
but we both know the answer
就近在眼前
can be found in the nearest mirror.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
这个女人是因我而死的
This woman's dead because of me.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
我今天和她母亲相处了一个小时
I spent an hour with her mother today,
问了一些问题
asking my questions.
她给不了我想要的答案
She could barely get the answers out.
除了我深刻的失败之外 我一无所获
I learned nothing but the depth of my failure.
我早就该察觉到迈克究竟是什么样的人
I should have realized sooner what Michael really was.
他第一次跟我交锋时 我的情况一团糟
I was a shadow of myself when he first engaged me,
但现在我已经康复了
but now I am restored.
他回来就是一个非常严重的错误
He's made a grave mistake in returning.
你好
Hello?
是的 他现在和我在一起
Yeah, he's with me right now.
我们马上赶到
We'll be right there.
他又犯案了吗
He's struck again?
没有 我们必须马上去警局
No. We have to get to the precinct right now.
我很惊讶联调局居然没坚持
I'm surprised the FBI didn't insist
让我们在联邦大楼做这些
we do this at Federal Plaza.
是的 目前并不是他们
Yeah, well, they aren't really
在发号♥施令
calling the shots at the moment.
而是他
He is.
你说他突然就出现在这里了
You said he just showed up here?
大约一小时前 我本想早点通知你们的
About an hour ago. I would've called you sooner,
但是联调局想第一个击垮他
but the Feds wanted first crack at him.
他完全没有回应他们
He shut 'em down.
说他只愿意跟你说话
Said he would only talk to you.
你好转了
You got better.
我能看出来
I can see it.
真厉害
Good for you.
好了
Right.
我们就从起点开始吧
Let's, uh, begin at the beginning, shall we?
你是怎么选择受害人的
How do you choose them?
我们有一段时间没见了
We haven't seen each other in a while.
我以为我们可以从打招呼开始
I thought we could begin with "Hello."
你的受害者们 她们做过什么冒犯你
Your victims-- have they done something to offend you
或吸引你的事吗 还是说她们只是容易得手的猎物
or attract you, or are they just easy prey?
有任何谋杀案能解决你的问题吗
Will... will any murder give you your fix?
解决我的问题
My fix?
我在医院的那晚
That's how you described it to me
你是这么跟我形容的
that night I was in hospital.
等等 你是说我送你去医院的那天晚上吗
Wait, you mean the night I took you to the hospital?
你当时情况很不好
You were pretty out of it.
也许你误会了
Maybe you misunderstood.
没有误会
No misunderstanding.
你说杀死那些女人
You said that killing these women,
计划她们的谋杀
plotting their murders,
这会帮助你保持清醒
it helped you maintain your sobriety.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
我来这里是因为我看到了新闻
I came here because I saw what happened in the news,
我还听说你在找我
and I heard you were looking for me.
而我觉得我应该告诉你
And I thought I should tell you--
瑞秋·加纳不是我杀的
I didn't kill Rachel Garner.
我知道你以前对我有些误会
I know you've been confused about me in the past,
所以我觉得让你听我亲口说出可能会有帮助
so I thought it might help hearing it from me.
你说你"听说"我们在找你 听谁说的
You said you "Heard" we were looking for you. From whom?
威廉·巴兹莫尔联♥系♥了你
William Bazemore contacted you.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他只是在照应一位朋友
He's just looking out for a friend.
我们的事就别扯上别人了
Let's keep our business between us.
对 我们的事
Right. Business.
我们的事 事 事
Business, business, business.
我们已经讨论过了
We've been over this.
像我们这样的人需要向前看
People like us need to look forward.
你在办一个新案子 也许我能帮上忙
You have a new case. Maybe I could help.
帮忙
Help?
是的 你以前经常向我征求意见
Yeah, I mean, I used to be a sounding board for you.
也许我们还能像以前一样
Thought I could be one again.
我来帮你想清楚到底是谁杀了她
Help you figure out who really did this.
瑞秋·加纳 她是被橡胶管勒死的
Rachel Garner, she was strangled using rubber tubing.
让人想起海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者用来绑住手臂的东西
Very reminiscent of a heroin addict tying off,
不是吗
don't you think?
-当然 我明白 -是的
- Sure, I could see that. - Yeah.
这作案手法和杀死艾希莉·詹金斯
It's the same M.O. We saw with Ashley Jenkins
以及麦迪·威廉姆斯时一模一样
and Maddie Williams.
威廉姆斯女士的案子特别有趣
Ms. Williams is of particular interest
因为她的谋杀能与
because her murder can be tied
所有这些案子挂上钩
to all of these cases.
波莉·肯纳 劳伦·克拉夫顿
Polly Kenner. Lauren Crafton.
妮可·托萨尼
Nicole Tossani.
玛丽·路易斯
Mary Lewis.
我说了 我想和你谈谈瑞秋·加纳
I told you, I want to talk about Rachel Garner.
我想也是
I'll bet you do.
你不是想帮忙吗
I thought you wanted to help.
我帮不了
I can't.
你不让我帮
Not if you won't let me.
你走之前 我希望你明白
Well, before you go, I'd like you to understand...
现在轮到我帮你了
it's my turn to help you.
不管你遭受了何种痛苦致使你杀害无辜的生命
Whatever pain it is that compels you to take innocent lives,
我会帮你解脱出来
I'm gonna put you out of it.
上次我们聊天时 我告诉过你我要离开一阵子
The last time we spoke, I told you I was going away for a while.
现在结束了
That's over now.
我回来了 不走了
I'm home for good.
所以如果你对我的提议改变了心意 来找我
So, if you change your mind about my offer, come see me.
像以前那样
Be like old times.
你逼问得太紧了
You pushed too hard.
应该继续套他的话
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表