that threatened to kill me if I didn't approve their permit?
我们本会认为是同一个人
We would have thought it was the same man...
如果那个人真的存在的话
if that man actually existed.
什么
What?
昨晚 在加尔萨先生遇害后
Last night, after Mr. Garza was killed,
我们认为
it seemed easier to come up with reasons that
黄玉谷工业公♥司♥背后的人
the people behind Topaz Valley Industries wouldn't have done it
不杀他比杀他更有理由
than reasons that they would.
我在想 如果他们没有
I wondered, if they didn't forge his signature
伪造文件上的签名
on the report that we received
也没有谋杀他
and they didn't murder him,
也许 尽管你告诉了我的搭档
perhaps, despite the story that you told my partner,
他们也并没有拿枪威胁你
they didn't put a gun to your head, either.
为什么我要编造那种事
Why would I make up something like that?
也许你不想让我们发现
Probably because you didn't want us to realize
你犯下的其他的案子
how many different crimes you had committed.
从头说起吧
Let's start with the first.
今天早些时候
We talked to some of your colleagues
我们跟你的一些同事聊了聊
at, uh, your company this morning,
他们告诉我们
and they shared with us a rumor that you get kickbacks
你从西瓦诺混凝土公♥司♥拿过回扣
from a company called Siwanoy Concrete.
什么
What?
我之前就奇怪你接了这么多
I thought it was strange how often you accepted Siwanoy's bids
西瓦诺的建筑订单
for construction jobs around the county,
尤其是他们的竞标价有时候明明更低
especially when there were competing bids that were lower.
有人会好奇
One wonders
塌桥改造的工程
how much of a windfall you would receive
能让你从中捞到多少好处
for the reconstruction of a collapsed bridge.
等一下
Now, hold on just a second here.
我们认为当你收到黄玉谷工业公♥司♥的
We think that when you received the permit request
许可请求
from Topaz Valley
要在马拉科特大桥附近采沙时
to siphon sand near the Maracott Bridge,
你查了他们
you looked into them.
最终 你意识到那是为了
Eventually, you realized that it was a front
给维克兰特·金达尔和他的人打掩护
for Vikrant Jindal and his men.
更重要的是
More importantly,
你发现如果他们真的开始进行
you realized that if they actually carried out the work
他们请求的工程
they were proposing,
那么很有可能假以时日
there was an excellent chance that over time
那桥会坍塌
that bridge would collapse.
所以你伪造了一份报告提出了相反建议
So you forged a report saying the exact opposite,
然后你签上了罗密欧的名字
and then you signed Romeo's name to it.
劳伦·韦斯勒意识到那桥有危险了 对吗
Lauren Wexler realized the bridge was in danger, right?
那天她去你办公室
That day she came to your offices,
是想警告你 于是你杀了她
she tried to warn you, so you killed her.
你知道如果我们找维克兰特·金达尔谈过
You knew that if we talked to Vikrant Jindal,
他会给我们那份有罗密欧签名的报告
he would give us the report that had Romeo's name on it.
那么罗密欧就会告诉我们他没签过
Then Romeo would tell us that he didn't write a word of it.
于是你把他也杀了
So you killed him, too.
让现场看起来像是金达尔的人干的
Made it look like it was Jindal's people
这样我们就会去找他 而不是你
so we would go after them and not you.
我现在想见我的律师了
I think I'd like to talk to my lawyer now.
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
等他来了 我们可以给他看这个
When he gets here, we can show him this.
搜查令
搜你车的搜查令
A warrant to search your car.
我们对你的安全带尤其有兴趣
We're especially interested in your seat belts.
我们知道劳伦·韦斯勒是被一条
We know that Lauren Wexler was strangled with one
新型日本车的安全带勒死的
from a late-model Japanese sedan.
你开的是2014款的尼桑阿蒂玛 对吧
You drive a 2014 Nissan Altima, don't you?
对了 很感谢你把它开了过来
We appreciate you driving it here, by the way.
帮鉴证组省了不少时间
Saved CSU a lot of time.
这会他们可能
By now, they've probably
已经采集完韦斯勒女士的
finished taking swabs for Ms. Wexler's
皮肤和唾液样本了
skin cells and saliva.
贝尔警探现在会宣读你的权力
Detective Bell is going to read you your rights now.
凯尔希 你的顺风车来了
Kelsey, your rideshare is here.
马上下来
Be right down.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 荷尔蒙作祟而已
Yeah, it's just hormones.
来
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我骗了你
I'm sorry. Uh, that was a lie.
我不能把宝宝给你
I can't give you my baby.
好的
Okay.
我早就清楚这事说不准
I mean, I knew there were no guarantees.
你还在跟其他家长见面
You're meeting with other parents.
也许能找到更合适的
Maybe you'll find the right match.
不 对不起
No, no. I-I'm sorry.
只是...我该说得更清楚的
It's just... I should have been more clear.
我不能把宝宝给你 是因为...
I can't give you my baby, because...
我要留下他
I'm keeping it.
我没有跟其他家长见面
I'm not visiting with any other parents.
我会回费城
I'm going back to Philadelphia.
没关系
It's okay.
来 坐
Come here. Sit down.
我先取消你的车
I-I'll cancel your ride.
抱歉 我知道这很疯狂
I'm sorry. I know this is crazy.
不 这不疯狂
No, it is not crazy.
那是你的宝宝
It's your baby.
你知道这都是你的错吧
You know this is all your fault, right?
我从没见过像你这样的人
I've never met anyone like you.
你很能激励人
Like, it's inspiring.
在我怀孕之前
Until I got pregnant,
我本可以告诉你 我人生接下来20年
I could have told you exactly what the next 20 years
会是什么样的
of my life looked like.
感觉我本来在一条既定的道路上
You know, like, I was on a track.
然后某天早上我在一根棒子上尿了尿
Then I peed on a stick one morning,
突然间
and all of a sudden,
我就脱离轨道了
I wasn't just off the track.
那条既定的道路不见了
I mean, the track was gone.
放弃宝宝本该能解决一切问题
And giving up the baby was supposed to fix all of that.
然后我在这里跟你待了几天
Then I spent a couple of days here with you, and...
我说不好 让我开始思考
I don't know, it got me thinking,
我为什么不能做自己想做的事
“Why can't I do everything I ever wanted
同时又做个妈妈
and be a mom?”
我这么说出来听起来真逊
It-it sounds so lame when I say it.
但昨晚夏洛克跟我谈了谈
But then Sherlock came to talk to me last night,
他说你可以做成任何事
and he told me that you can do anything.
我相信他
And I believe him.
我说不好 可能我只是希望
I don't know, I guess I just want people
别人也能对我有这种评价吧
to say the same thing about me.
我想让我的儿子能说出这种话
I want my son to be able to say it.
他在踢我
He's kicking.
他可能在说
He's probably saying,
"你疯了 让我跟乔恩待在一起"
“You're crazy. Let me stay here with Joan”"
不
No.
他可能只是真的很开心
He's probably just really happy.
你也应该开心
You should be, too.
你想感受一下吗
Do you want to feel it?
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
演出那天就知道了
Since that day at the gala.
我从来就没明白
I've never understood
悲伤的电影
the idea that a sad motion picture
怎么能帮到悲伤的人
could be helpful to a sad person.
你不需要明白
You don't have to understand it.
看就行了
You just have to watch it.
她没说错
She isn't wrong, you know.
凯尔希
Kelsey.
你很能激励人
You are inspiring.
对正确的人来说
To the right person.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表