You should've kept him talking.
不 打乱他的阵脚是我们唯一的机会
No. Knocking him off balance was the only shot we had.
他不是来让我们轻易获胜的
He didn't come here to hand us an easy win.
他为什么来这
Why did he come here?
为了在周♥旋♥中找快♥感♥
For a contact high.
他想受到追捧
He wants to feel the pursuit.
他觉得这样能让自己保持敏锐
He thinks it's gonna keep him sharp.
那他会得偿所愿的
Well, then he's gonna get what he wants.
我找了40个人对他进行密切监视
I've got 40 people on a detail,
他去任何地方都会有人跟着
and they're gonna be tailing him everywhere he goes.
很机智 但在任何能看见他的地方
That's prudent, but he's not going to make a mistake
他都不会露出任何破绽的
anywhere that we can see him.
我们得在网上监视他
We need to be observing him online.
我们得进入他的家和办公室
We need to be inside his home and his office,
他觉得最自在的地方
places that he feels most comfortable.
上次去申请搜查令
The last time we went for a warrant,
法官毫不犹豫地拒绝了我们
the judge turned us down flat.
他说我们没有足够证据证明他和凶案有联♥系♥
Said we didn't have enough to connect him to the murders.
我们现在也没有 夏洛克问起
We still don't. Well, Michael didn't like it
威廉·巴兹莫尔时 迈克不太高兴
when Sherlock asked him about William Bazemore.
他会很保护他的朋友
He can be quite protective of his friends.
我觉得不止如此
I think it was more than that.
巴兹莫尔六年前买♥♥下了这栋房♥子
So, Bazemore bought this house six years ago.
照片仍在名录上
The photos are still up on the listing.
那里后院有个按♥摩♥浴缸
There's a Jacuzzi in the backyard.
有什么信息是我不知道的吗
Am I missing something?
瑞秋·加纳的头发闻起来像
Rachel Garner's hair smelled like
一种泳池清洁药物 巴奎赛尔
a pool-cleaning chemical, Baquacil.
要是知道巴兹莫尔先生的按♥摩♥浴缸里用的是什么就好了
Be nice to know if that's what Mr. Bazemore uses in his hot tub.
本来能搞清的 但今天我们离开他家时
It would, but when we left his house today,
他说他再也不想见到我们了
he said he never wanted to see us again,
所以他不可能让我们采集样本
so there's no way he's gonna let us take a sample.
我没明白 你们为什么去见他
I'm confused. Why did you go see him?
几个月前我们就认定从他那查不出什么了
We wrote him off as a dead end months ago.
很明显 联调局判断失误了
Well, obviously, that was a mistake on the FBI's part.
迈克承认他们一直有保持联♥系♥
Michael admitted they've been in touch.
如果巴兹莫尔先生不愿多说
If Mr. Bazemore won't talk,
或许他的邻居愿意
maybe his neighbors will.
乔恩和我明天再去一趟
Joan and I could go back tomorrow,
问问有没有人在过去几个月中见过他和迈克在一起
ask if anyone's seen him with Michael the last few months.
这样就有足够证据申请这两人住处的搜查令了
Could be enough to get warrants to search both guys' places.
如果有任何消息
You find anything...
我们会第一时间告诉你
You'll be the first to know.
她挺漂亮的
She's pretty.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
没有 见过我会记得的
No, and I think I'd remember.
我现在没上班
I'm between jobs right now.
多数时间 我都在这摆弄我的车
Most days, I'm here working on the car.
那这个人呢
What about this man?
见过 他是
Oh, yeah, he's a...
他是威廉的朋友
he's a friend of William's.
是叫米切尔吧
Mitchell, right?
迈克
Michael.
最近有看见他出现在附近过吗
Have you seen him around recently?
最近 没有
Recently? No.
没有 好几年没见过他了
No, it's been years.
威廉的丈夫刚过世那阵子他经常来
He used to come around a lot after William's husband passed.
我和我妻子觉得或许他是新男友
The wife and I thought maybe he was the new boyfriend,
不过后来威廉告诉我们不是那样
but then William told us it wasn't like that.
雷是威廉的老公 他们都吸毒
Ray was William's husband. They had drug problems,
又都在90年代戒了毒
and both got sober around the same time back in the '90s.
几年前 雷开始复吸
Couple years ago, Ray started to slip.
威廉让他重新参加戒毒互助会
William got him going to meetings again,
他们就是在那里遇见迈克的
and that's how they met Michael.
你们问这些干什么
What's this all about anyway?
他和那个女的出什么事了吗
Something happen to him and that girl?
前几天夜里她被谋杀了
She was murdered the other night.
他是嫌疑人
He's a person of interest.
不是吧
You're kidding me.
我只知道他对威廉非常好
Well, all I can tell you is he was very good to William.
让他在雷死后没有失控
Kept him on the straight and narrow after Ray was gone.
但如果我见着他了 我保证会报♥警♥
But if I see him, I promise I'll calL 911.
要不你直接打给我吧
How about you just call me directly?
走之前我还想问一下 德怀尔先生
Before we go, Mr. Dwyer,
威廉的丈夫究竟是怎么去世的
how exactly did William's husband die?
回去工作的第一天顺利吗
Good first day back at the office?
还行
Yeah.
他们没有给我办个派对什么的
I mean, they didn't throw me a party or anything,
但见到大家还是挺开心的
but it was good to see everyone.
如果你想道歉
You know, if you wanted to apologize,
可以直接打给我
you could've just called.
打电♥话♥确实更方便
Phone call would've been simpler.
但我想确认没有人
But I wanted to make sure that we could talk
偷听我们说话
without anyone listening.
好
Right.
我确定你不会录下这一段谈话
And I'm sure you would never record this conversation.
我觉得你是个禽兽 不是傻子
I think you're a monster, not an idiot.
我没录音
I'm not recording you.
那你想做什么
So, what's on your mind?
只是想让你知道你面对的是什么
Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were up against.
我 警♥察♥局 联调局
Me, the police department, the FBI.
如果你还想跑
So, if you're thinking of slipping away again...
我是个自♥由♥人士
I'm a free man.
我可以明天就上飞机 没人能阻止我
I could get on a plane tomorrow, and no one could stop me.
那不是我想要的
That's not what I want.
对 你想帮我们
No, you want to be helpful.
因为你是个好人
'Cause you're a good person.
你不应该侮辱我
You shouldn't be insulting me.
那我该做什么
What should I be doing?
感谢我
Thanking me.
因为我 你现在好多了
You're better now because of me.
我好了是因为我花了时间
I'm better because I took the time to get better.
是我给了你这个时间
I gave you that time.
你什么也没给我
You gave me nothing.
你什么也不是
You are nothing.
杀了瑞秋・加纳那个人
The person who killed Rachel Garner...
他很愤怒
was angry.
从你给我的照片里我能看出来
I could tell from the photos you showed me.
他很恨她
He hated her.
他为什么恨她
Why did he hate her?
夏洛克 你是个侦探
You're the detective, Sherlock.
你去查清楚
You go and figure that out.
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Did you not get my texts?
没 我的手♥机♥关机了 我在工作
No, my phone's been off. I've been working.
马库斯和我觉得我们查到了什么
Marcus and I think we've got something.
我们去跟威廉·巴兹莫尔的邻居谈过了
We went to go talk to William Bazemore's neighbor.
他确认了迈克跟
He confirmed that Michael was friends
威廉和他的丈夫雷
with William and his husband, Ray,
在雷自杀之前都是朋友
until Ray killed himself.
他们曾经一起在戒毒小组里
They were all in the program together.
而一起自杀对我们有什么帮助
And a suicide is helpful to us why?
这就是问题 我觉得那不是自杀
Well, that's just it. I don't think it was a suicide.
雷没有留下任何遗言
Ray did not leave a handwritten note.
他发了一封邮件说
He sent an e-mail saying
他觉得他没办法戒毒
that he didn't think he could stay sober,
还说他不想让威廉也跟着他受罪
and that he did not want to drag William down with him.
你觉得是迈克写的
You think Michael wrote it?
勒死了雷 假装成上吊自杀
Strangled Ray, faked the hanging?
邻居确认了雷
Well, the neighbor confirmed that Ray
在他死的几个月前又犯了毒瘾
fell off the wagon a few months before he died.
而威廉是迈克的朋友
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表