Any of your employees match that description?
不 我们的员工没有这么高的
No, none of our employees are that tall.
但资助我们的人有这么高
But the guy who's financing us is.
当我们发现你符合关于凶手的描述时
When we found out you matched the description
安柏林先生
of our killer, Mr. Amberlin,
我们想马上跟你谈谈
we tried to speak with you right away,
但你没有上班
but you weren't in.
实施谋杀可能让人心神不宁
Committing murder can be rather unsettling,
所以你今天不想上班也可以理解
so small wonder you didn't feel like going to work today.
我胃不舒服
I had a stomach bug.
你看起来有点反胃
You do look rather queasy.
恶心可能有很多原因
Nausea can have many causes:
经食物传播的病毒 惊吓 内疚
food-borne viruses, shock, guilt.
辐射中毒
Radiation poisoning.
你最近有暴露在放射性物质中吗
Have you been exposed to any radioactive materials lately?
不 这太疯狂了
No. That's crazy.
我们不这么认为
We don't think it is.
当你的总工程师带我们去你办公室时
When your head engineer brought us to your office,
他在你的办公桌后面发现了这个
he spotted this behind your desk.
他说这是放射量测定器
Said it's a dosimeter.
能让你知道你是否受到了辐射
Lets you know if you've been exposed to radiation.
在那之前 他告诉我们你的实验室
Prior to that, he told us that your lab required plutonium
需要钚来完善你们的电子激光
to perfect your electrolaser,
但你还没得到 至少没有合法得到
but you hadn't been able to procure any yet-- at least not legally.
所以我们想知道你为什么有放射量测定器
So we're wondering, why do you have a dosimeter?
你的秘书告诉我们你最近去了日本
Your secretary told us you recently went to Japan.
所以呢
So?
日本在福岛核事故之后削减了
So Japan had to scale down their nuclear power program
他们的核能项目
after the Fukushima disaster.
所以他们有很多闲置的钚
As a result, they've got a lot of plutonium lying around.
我们觉得你找他们买♥♥了一些
We think you took some off their hands.
吉里先生的到来是个惊吓 不是吗
Mr. Giri's visit was of the surprise variety, wasn't it?
他看到了他不该看到的东西
He saw something he wasn't supposed to.
也许是放射量测定器 也许是别的
Perhaps it was the dosimeter, perhaps it was something else.
无论怎样 他意识到你拥有了
In any event, he realized that you were in possession
来自黑市的钚
of black market plutonium,
他跟你对质 你就杀了他
he confronted you about it, and you killed him.
这是你昨晚驾驶装着火花的车
This is you driving through toll booths last night
经过收费站的照片
in the truck that houses Sparky.
你带着闪电大炮去了曼哈顿
You took your lightning cannon into Manhattan
这样你就可以杀掉罗翰·吉里
so you could kill Rohan Giri,
然后你把车开回来并抹掉了日志
then you drove it back and wiped its logs.
听着 你不想招供 没关系
Look, you don't want to cop to it, fine.
但我们确信陪审团会像我们一样
But we're pretty sure a jury is gonna see it
看待这件事
just like we do.
我没想着杀他 好吗
I didn't mean to kill him, okay?
我以为它会让他昏倒
I just thought it would knock him out,
可能会让他住几天院
maybe put him in the hospital for a few days.
我只想给自己争取点时间
I was just trying to buy myself time.
去干什么
To do what?
去找我的钚
To find my plutonium.
你们说得对
You were right,
全都没错
about everything.
我去了日本 非法买♥♥了钚
I went to Japan, I bought plutonium illegally
然后把它偷运回了美国
and had it smuggled back into the States.
大约一周前 它被偷了
About a week ago, it was stolen.
可能只是商业间谍干的
It could be it was just a little corporate espionage--
其他研究LIPC的实验室想拖我们后腿
some other lab working on an LIPC, trying to set us back--
但我觉得我没那么幸运
but I don't think I'm that lucky.
如果是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 那我们就都有麻烦了
If it was terrorists, then we're all in trouble.
因为他们拿到了足够的钚
'Cause they made off with enough plutonium
能杀死数十万人
to kill hundreds of thousands of people.
这是国核安局的科勒探员
This is Agent Kohler, NNSA.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
他会接管调查
He'll be taking over the investigation
寻找失踪的钚
into the missing plutonium.
国核安局
NNSA?
国家核安全管理局
National Nuclear Security Administration.
我们属于能源部 像检查员吉里一样
We're part of the DoE, like Inspector Giri,
但我们是收拾烂摊子的人
but we're the guys who show up when things get ugly.
在大纽约地区
Actual plutonium missing
发生真正的钚失踪事件
in the greater New York area,
而且可能落在了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手里
possibly in the hands of terrorists,
这是情况最糟的场景了
that's our worst-case scenario.
我们在讨论什么
Whoa, what are we talking about here,
核弹吗
a nuclear bomb?
据安柏林先生所说
According to Mr. Amberlin,
他手上没有足够的钚
he didn't have enough plutonium on hand
能制♥造♥完整的核武器
for a full-scale nuclear weapon.
科勒探员担心的是脏弹
Agent Kohler fears a dirty bomb.
对
Yeah.
在普通炸♥药♥外面裹上钚
Take a conventional explosive, you coat it with plutonium,
然后引爆它
and then you set it off.
它会把钚传播到四面八方
It would spread the plutonium far and wide,
毒害成千上万的人
poison thousands of people.
它会污染爆♥炸♥区域数十年
It would contaminate the blast area for decades.
如果有这样一颗炸♥弹♥
If there is a bomb out there,
它可能被发射到任何地方
it could be headed anywhere.
我们面对现实吧 这里是纽约
But let's face it, this is New York.
哪个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不想朝我们扔炸♥弹♥
Show me a terrorist who doesn't want to bomb us.
我们得假设我们就是目标
We got to assume we're the target.
我的人有精密的仪器
My people have sophisticated equipment.
也许能检测出钚的痕迹
It might be able to detect the plutonium.
我们先开始寻找
So, uh, we'll spearhead the search.
我们去查盗窃案
We'll look into the robbery,
看看能不能找到是谁偷了钚
see if we can find out who stole the plutonium,
也许能查到它的去向
and maybe figure out where it went.
我失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
-你没事吧 -没事 那个
- You okay? u202d- Yeah. The, um,
里面的灯光有点刺眼
the light in there was just bothering my eyes.
可能是我昨天疲劳过度了
It's possible I overdid it today.
我们回家吧
Let's get you home.
也许你没听到我们要找那个
Perhaps you missed the part about the potential
潜在的大规模杀伤性武器
weapon of mass destruction needing to be found.
不 我听到了
No, I didn't.
但下一步是看丢失钚的实验室
But the next step would be to look at the traffic camera footage
附近区域的
from the area around the lab
交通摄像头录像
where the plutonium was stolen.
我们可以在家看
We can look at that from home.
你这样帮不上任何人的忙
You're not doing anyone any good like this.
你感觉好点了吗
You feeling any better?
很遗憾 没有
Sadly, I am not.
这种疼痛非同寻常
The pain is quite remarkable.
警监刚送来了
The captain just sent over the footage
抢劫当晚的录像
from the night of the robbery.
我可以自己看
I can go through it myself.
需要什么跟我说就行了
Just let me know if you need anything.
现在鸦♥片♥已经没有了 我能用什么
What I could use, given that opiates are out of the question,
来让我从目前的状态中
is a distraction
转移注意力
from my condition.
这通常是工作提供的
The work generally provides that,
但既然检查现场附近的交通模式
but as scrutinizing traffic patterns around the scene
不在选项之中
of a robbery is not an option...
你和琳的午餐怎么样
How was your lunch with Lin?
其实午餐没吃成 琳要去工作
Actually, lunch didn't happen. Lin had to work.
但是她离开之前 给了我...
But before she left, she gave me a...
一封我父亲写的信
a letter that my father wrote.
-给谁的 -给我
- To whom? - u202dTo me.
上面写了什么
What did it say?
不知道 我把它扔了
No clue. I threw it away.
你失散已久的父亲
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表