the other trustees-- her brother, her aunts,
信托律师
the trust lawyer--
他们启动了这个条款
they've triggered that clause.
我不在乎那些钱
I don't care about the money.
我很努力地弥补过错
I-I worked hard to make amends,
所以我很介意有人毁了这一切
so I do care that someone's ruining that,
我想知道是谁和为什么
and I'd like to know who and why.
但我来这是因为我担心塞米
But I'm here because I'm worried about Sammy.
海耶斯先生 我得问一下
Mr. Hayes, I have to ask.
您妻子的一位前男友
A former lover of your wife's
回到了你们的生活中
comes back into your lives.
还出现了一段他们的性♥爱♥视频
A video surfaces of them having sex.
您对此作何感想
How does that make you feel?
我知道我娶的是索菲·贝肖普
You know, I knew I was marrying Sophie Bishop.
她八卦满天飞的时候我还不认识她
I never knew her in her Page Six days,
我们是在她戒毒后认识的
but we met after she got clean,
我们之间没有秘密
and... we don't have any secrets.
我们和对方分享了
We've shared every detail
自己过去的每一个细节
of each other's histories with one another.
她几年前跟我说了视频的事
She told me about the tape years ago.
我说我年轻时也录过一两次
I told her I may have made a tape or two in my day.
我们想过这些东西
Did we think any of these would ever
会出现在网上吗
end up online?
没有 但是
No, but...
事已至此
it is what it is.
塞米想把这件事妥善解决
Sammy was trying to make things right.
现在我们找不到他了
Now we can't find him.
你们去他家了吗
Did you check his home?
我们想到了 也去了
We thought of that. We, uh, went to the house.
房♥东让我们进去了 他不在家
The landlady, actually, let us in-- he wasn't there.
警♥察♥什么都不肯做
Yeah, the cops won't do anything.
他们说塞米是成年人 而且时间
They say Sammy's a grown man, and it hasn't even been
还不到一整天 但我可以告诉你们
a full day, but I'm telling you
这不是他的风格
this isn't like him.
一定出事了
Something's happened.
请帮帮我们
Please help.
我想我可以看看这个号♥码
Well, I suppose I'll see which mobile carrier
属于哪家运营商 看看我能否
services this number, see if I can persuade
找人查到奥利维迪先生的手♥机♥
one of my contacts to ping Mr. Olivetti's phone.
很好 与此同时
That's great. In the meantime,
你终于可以告诉我客房♥出了什么事
you can finally tell me what happened to the guest room.
你说得对 我欠你一个解释
You're right, I owe you an explanation.
对
Yeah.
处于个人和职业原因
Uh, for personal and professional reasons,
我不想在这里讨论
I'd rather not have that discussion here.
我想也是
I bet you wouldn't. You know,
你一直表现得像个混♥蛋♥
you've been acting like such a jerk
自从辛维尔死后
since Shinwell died.
当我指出后 你的回应是什么
And when I called you on it, what was your response?
-好几周都躲着我 -华生
- Avoiding me for weeks. - Watson.
不 这次我们不按你的套路来
No, we're not doing this on your terms.
你想谈谈 可以
You want to talk, that's fine.
这里有个开着门的房♥间
There's an open room right here.
我状态不好
I'm not well.
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything,
但不是在这里
just not here.
六周前
Six weeks ago,
我感受到了第一个症状
I experienced my first symptom--
头疼
a headache.
这对我来说很不寻常 但不是没有过
It's unusual for me, but it's not unheard of,
所以我忽略了它
so I dismissed it.
接下来又有了更多症状 头晕
More symptoms followed-- bouts of dizziness,
记忆丢失 对噪音和强光敏感
memory loss, sensitivity to noise and bright lights,
异常嗜睡
uncharacteristic need for sleep.
头疼越来越频繁
The headaches grew more frequent
也越来越严重
and more painful.
身后那堆烂摊子
And I did all of that in the throes
是我在一场特别生动的幻觉中造成的
of a particularly vivid hallucination.
我是医生 你本可以告诉我的
I'm a doctor. You could have told me.
我以为那些会过去的
Well, I thought it would pass.
但并没有
It didn't.
所以我最后去做了核磁共振
So, eventually I went for an MRI.
然后呢
And?
结果是阴性
It was negative.
也就是说 我没有
That is to say, there were no, um,
异常结构 没有出血 没有肿瘤
no abnormal structures, no bleeds, no tumors.
得知大脑正常时我觉得受到了侮辱
Imagine the indignity of being told that my brain is normal.
于是我又做了更多检查
So, more tests followed.
其他的扫描 X光 验血
Other scans, X-rays, blood tests,
都是为了排除
all to rule out the various diseases
可能导致我的症状的各种疾病
which could account for my symptoms.
结果都是阴性
And all were negative.
他们觉得问题在哪
Well, what do they think the problem is?
我得了脑震荡后综合征
I have something called post-concussion syndrome.
脑震荡后综合征
PCS.
你熟悉吗
Are you familiar?
辛维尔 他用酒瓶子打了你
Shinwell, when he hit you with that bottle.
那就像是最后一根稻草
That was likely the final straw.
但我人生中的很多选择都指向这一刻
But many of my life choices leading up to this moment
它们都是诱因 拳击
are likely factors-- the boxing,
不停让自己受伤
the continually putting myself in harm's way...
海♥洛♥因♥
heroin.
一切都促成了这个结果
All of them have likely contributed to this moment.
不出我所料
So, as for what to expect,
医生无法作出任何承诺
the doctor is loath to make any promises.
在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟
Things could get worse before they get better.
他制订了一个疗法来帮助我恢复
He's putting together a regimen to aid in my recovery,
但是
but, uh...
恢复需要几周还是几个月
whether that recovery takes weeks or months
还是
or, uh...
甚至是我能不能好起来
if I'll even get better at all...
他都无法保证
he couldn't say.
站起来
Stand up.
-什么 -站起来
- Excuse me? - Stand up.
我的性格可没变 华生
My personality hasn't changed, Watson.
是我在手♥机♥公♥司♥的熟人
It's my contact at the cell phone company.
他说塞米·奥利维迪的手♥机♥从没离开家
He says Sammy Olivetti's cell phone never left his house.
谢谢 我们结束后会告诉你的
Thanks. We'll let you know when we're done.
我调出了
So, I pulled the report
索菲说的那起闯入事件的报告
on the break-in that Sophie told us about.
闯进来的人把门踹开了
Whoever did it kicked the door until it opened.
现在还能看到修理的痕迹
You can still see the repairs.
插销锁当时没有锁上
The deadbolt wasn't engaged at the time.
如果锁了的话 破坏会更大
If it had been... there'd be much more damage.
塞米跟警♥察♥说他很少用门栓
Well, Sammy told the police that he hardly ever used it.
能看出来
You can tell.
油漆显示它已经在这里好几年了
The paint suggests it's been here for years,
但没什么磨损
but, um, there's very little wear.
还以为他在被偷之后
You'd think he would have developed better habits
会养成好习惯呢
after being burglarized.
塞米最著名的器官可不是他的脑子
Yeah, well, Sammy's brain was not the organ he was known for.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
塑料味
A plastic.
酞酸酯 一种由新塑料
Phthalate. A chemical compound
挥发出的化合物 空气中含量不少
off-gassed by new plastic, quite a lot of it.
我没看到源头
I don't see a source.
所以你不想在警局
So, you didn't want to talk
讨论你的诊断结果
about your diagnosis at the precinct,
我猜是因为你不想让警监知道
and I assume that's because you don't want the captain to know?
他已经知道我是个正在戒毒的瘾君子了
He already knows I'm a recovering drug addict.
我不想告诉他我还处于
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表