Want me to get him for you?
不用了 我只想告诉你们我们成功了
No, I just thought you'd both want to know it's done.
不久前泽莫普洛斯医生被捕了
Dr. Demopoulos was arrested a little while ago.
所以他去找凶器了
So he went for the murder weapon.
离开医院后直奔凶器
Straight from the hospital.
两个便衣警♥察♥跟踪他到一个
Two plainclothes officers followed him
距离他诊所大楼两英里外的垃圾桶
to a dumpster a couple miles from his office building.
抓了个现行
Caught him red-handed.
太棒了
That's fantastic.
如果你想一起审问他的话
I was headed to the precinct,
我正要回警局
if you want to join for the interrogation.
你需要我一起吗 大概还有一小时
Do you need me? I just have, like,
我得把他从那个水箱里叫出来
an hour before I have to pull him out of the tank,
我想利用这段时间
and I just thought I'd take advantage of the time
处理一些私人事务
to get some of my own work done.
相信我 我懂的
Trust me, I get it.
有时我也希望能把他放进一个盒子里
I wish I could put him in a box sometimes.
-回头见 -好的
- I'll see you later. - Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
你好 不好意思久等了
Hi. All right, thanks for holding.
我们刚才说到周三或周四
Oh, we were talking about Wednesday or Thursday.
不 周二不行
Uh, no, Tuesday won't work.
我预约了另一个律师
I have an appointment with another attorney.
是的 我相信皮卡德先生是最出色的
Yes, I'm sure that Mr. Picard is the best,
但我想要做到尽善尽美
but I want to do my due diligence.
纽约领养律师
如果我要这么做 我想确保一切正确
If I decide to do this, I want to make sure I do it right.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表