这家伙正在这里活动
This guy is active here, now.
你们的上司 联调局 我们都同意
Your bosses, the FBI, we all agree.
我们要齐心协力破这个案子
We're all pulling together on this.
我们先从简单的开始
So we'll start with the obvious.
有人对这些失踪案有首要嫌疑人吗
Does anyone have a prime suspect in any of these disappearances?
-怎么样 -我们之前一无所知
- How'd it go? - Well, we had nothing.
现在是七倍的一无所知
Now we have seven times as much nothing.
我们有一点收获
Well, we've got something.
为了确保周全
Just to be thorough,
我们让实验室用DNA样本比对了已经结了的案子
we had the lab check all the DNA samples against closed cases--
不仅是未结的案件
not just open ones--
我们得到了一个匹配结果
and we got a hit on the strap
能对应上威廉姆斯女士戴的手表
from the watch Ms. Williams was wearing.
它属于艾希莉·詹金斯
It belonged to Ashley Jenkins.
她于五年前在东卢瑟福被杀
She was killed in East Rutherford five years ago.
她没有失踪
She never went missing.
她是像麦迪一样在家被勒死的
She was found strangled in her home like Maddie.
那个案子结了
The case was closed?
新泽西的警♥察♥逮捕了她丈夫格雷厄姆
Police in New Jersey collared her husband, Graham.
陪审团给他定了罪
A jury convicted him.
他在监狱里
He's in prison?
已经蹲了四年半
Has been for four and a half years.
詹金斯太太可能是凶手的第一批受害者之一
Mrs. Jenkins would be one of our killer's first victims.
我觉得他可能还犯了个新手错误
And I think he might have made a rookie mistake, too.
有理由相信他被抓了个现行
There's reason to believe he got caught in the act.
-什么意思 -在审讯中
What do you mean? - At the trial,
格雷厄姆说他回家看到妻子的尸体
Graham Jenkins said he came home and found his wife's body.
她脖子上有一根塑料管
There was plastic tubing around her neck--
又和麦迪·威廉姆斯一样
again, like Maddie Williams.
他说他进门的时候看到
He said he saw a man running out the back door
一个男人从后门逃走了
just as he was walking in.
-他看到那个人了吗 -听起来是的
- He got a look at our guy? - Sounds like it.
但没人对他的故事有兴趣
But no one was interested in his story.
-我有 -好了
- I am. - All right.
你们去查查威廉姆斯女士戴着
Why don't you guys see if you can find out whose belt
谁的腰带和耳环
and earrings Ms. Williams had on.
你和我要去新泽西了
You and I are going to New Jersey.
终于有人要听听
It's time someone finally listened
格雷厄姆·詹金斯要说什么了
to what Graham Jenkins has to say.
汉娜怎么样
How's Hannah?
她昨晚没怎么睡
She didn't get much sleep last night.
佩吉在照顾她
Paige is looking after her.
她是个坚强的孩子
She's a tough kid.
做出勇敢的表情 但是...
Puts on a brave face, but...
你没有被骗到
You're not fooled.
这种事可能会成为触发器
Events like this can be a trigger.
对
Yeah.
她去参加互助会可能会有帮助
It'd be a good idea if she went to a meeting.
你恢复得怎么样了
How's your recovery going?
你另外的毛病
Your other one.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
我昨天起就一直头疼 但没什么大碍
I've been dealing with a headache since yesterday, but I'm fine.
怎么了
What?
有人告诉过我
Someone told me once,
别被坚强的外表给骗了
don't be fooled by a brave face.
格雷森警监
Captain Gregson?
是的 对
That's... Yeah.
那个管子 和绕在艾希莉脖子上的
The tubing. That's the same thing
是一样的
that was wrapped around Ashley's neck.
我们看过了
We read the transcripts
你的庭审记录 詹金斯先生
from your trial, Mr. Jenkins.
关于那个人的长相
Is there anything else you can tell us
你还有什么能告诉我们的吗
about what the guy looked like--
那个从你家逃走的人
the guy who ran from your house?
没了 就是...
No. Just...
他很高 是白人
He was tall and white.
我记得是
I think.
你不确定吗
You're not sure?
我一直都在回想
I think about it all the time.
我也不想这样 但就是会想
I... don't want to, but I do.
我重温了那一幕一遍又一遍
I live that moment over and over.
睡觉都能梦见
When I'm asleep, I dream about it.
有时候他是个高个子白人
Sometimes he's tall and white.
但很多时候 他又不是
A lot of times, he's not.
会不一样
It's different.
事到如今 我分不清了
At this point, I just don't know.
这个女人是以同样的手法被杀的...
The fact that this woman was killed the same way--
你们觉得这能让我的案子获得重审吗
do you think that might be enough to reopen my case?
不只作案手法一样
There's more than the M.O.
那是艾希莉的
That's Ashley's.
你们从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
威廉姆斯女士当时佩戴着它
Ms. Williams was wearing it.
詹金斯先生
Mr. Jenkins,
我们会联♥系♥你的律师
we're going to contact your lawyer,
联♥系♥州检察官
we're going to contact the state's attorney,
把我们知道的情况告诉他们
and tell them what we know.
然后我们会找出杀死你妻子的凶手
And then we're gonna find the man who killed your wife.
还有件事你们应该知道
There's something else you should know.
他给我写过信
He-he wrote to me.
那个凶手 他给我写了一封信
The killer-- he wrote me a letter.
什么时候的事
When was this?
两年前
Uh, two years ago.
当然 他没有署名 但确实是他写的
He didn't sign it, of course, but it was from him.
信上说 本不该让你承担后果
It said, you were never meant to take the fall.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
-就这些 -你还留着吗
- That's all it said. - You still have it?
在我律师那
My lawyer does.
他想给我争取一次新的庭审
He tried to get me a new trial,
但他们说这不能证明什么
but they said it's not proof of anything.
他们说我需要证据
They said I need proof.
我们会找到证据的
Then we'll find some.
这是我们家的 毫无疑问
They're ours. No question about it.
它们也非常小
They're also really tiny.
不敢相信你们能
I can't believe you tracked these
查到是在我家店里买♥♥的
all the way back to my store.
不容易啊
Yeah, it wasn't easy.
希望功夫没有白费
We're hoping it'll be worth it.
我们想确认所有
We want to identify everyone
买♥♥过这对耳钉的人的身份
who ever bought a pair of those.
你说你们是来调查一起凶杀案的
You said you're investigating a homicide?
是新闻里报道的那个连环杀人案吗
Is it the serial killer thing I saw on the news?
这是哪个受害者的东西吗
Did these belong to someone he killed?
现在我们只能说
All we can say at the moment
这个案子非常重要
is that the case is very important.
所以我们想知道所有
That's why we want everything you've got
贵店客户的信息 你们所有的销♥售♥记录
on your customers, all your sales records.
好吧 我很希望能帮上忙 但我们店很原始
Yeah, I-I wish I could help, but we're pretty Stone Age here.
只有我的私人电脑
This is, like, my personal computer.
我们没有很完善的库存系统
We don't have a great inventory system
或是追踪回头客的工具
or a way to track repeat customers or anything.
你这里还是能刷信♥用♥卡♥的吧
You do take credit cards, though.
这些刷♥卡♥记录
Those records might have
可能有我们需要的信息
the kind of information we're looking for.
只要我有 我都乐意提供
You're welcome to everything we've got.
但我们大部分销♥售♥都是现金支付 而且...
But a lot of our sales are cash, and...
这些
those...
都很乱
they're a mess.
不过好消息是 我只有两名店员
On the plus side, I've only got two employees.
你们应该和他们聊聊
You should talk to them.
这些耳环卖♥♥出去时他们都在
They both worked here when we sold those earrings.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表