I think he had an entirely different modus in mind.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个
This.
这是油漆吗
Is that paint?
其实是颜料
Pigment, actually.
普鲁士蓝 准确地说
Prussian blue, to be exact.
同时也是铊中毒的解毒剂
Which also doubles as the antidote for Thallium poisoning.
你是说 如果诺亚·福格尔
You saying, if Noah Fogel
能及时赶到艺术用品店
got to an art store in time,
他本可以拯救自己吗
he could've saved himself?
普鲁士蓝是离子置换材料
Prussian blue is an ion exchange material.
吞下去 它会从你的身体里
You swallow it, it pulls the toxin
吸取毒素 从而给你祛毒
out of your system so you expel it.
我想凶手带了它来是为了安全起见
I submit the killer brought it with him as a safety precaution.
他本来的计划是给伊莱加的牛奶里下毒
His original plan was to lace Elijah's milk
就像他对福格尔医生做的一样
as he did with Dr. Fogel.
普鲁士蓝是为了以防万一他自己也沾上毒素
The Prussian blue was in case he exposed himself.
所以他闯了进来
So he broke in, he's in here
正在捣鼓牛奶的时候
monkeying with the milk when Elijah
伊莱加从杂货店回来了
comes home from the grocery store.
然后他们打斗至死
And then they fought to the death.
某种程度上 我会认为伊莱加
At some point, I'd say Elijah was felled with a...
是被这个擀面杖打倒的
a blow from perhaps this rolling pin.
只是顺手拿起的武器
Which is a weapon of convenience.
我们可以...验一下指纹
I mean, we can, uh, test it for prints,
但凶手有可能戴了手套来操作毒药
but it's likely the killer wore gloves to handle the poison.
这样的话 他应该在离开之前
Well, then he should've done a better job
更认真地清理这里
cleaning up before he left.
这个不是颜料
This is not pigment.
是干掉的血
It's dried blood.
你觉得是凶手的吗
You think it's from the killer?
反正不是伊莱加的
Well, it didn't come from Elijah.
就算腐烂成这样 我也看得出来他没有伤口
Even with the decomp, I can tell he doesn't have any open wounds.
打斗并没有让他流血
The fight didn't leave him bleeding.
凶手肯定被割破了
The killer must have gotten cut.
如果你是对的
Well, if you're right,
希望他在系统里
let's hope he's in the system.
警监
Hey, Captain.
抱歉在你要出去时拦住你
Sorry to catch you on your way out,
你知道我们在伊莱加·罗宾逊的家找到的血吧
but you know that blood we found at Elijah Robinson's house?
-知道 -比对有结果了
- Yeah. - Well, we got a hit.
你肯定会想看看
I'm pretty sure you're gonna want to see it.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
不 我让实验室再次确认了
No, I had the lab double-check.
她和血迹完全相符
She's a perfect match for the blood.
一个十五岁的女孩吗
A 15-year-old girl?
她名叫蕾西·埃文斯
Her name's Lacey Evans.
她是圣马修高中的一年级生
She's a freshman at Saint Matthew's Academy.
她是荣誉学生
She's on the honor roll.
她打曲棍球
She does field hockey.
而现在她成了两起谋杀案的嫌疑人
And now she's a suspect in two murders.
妈 你把我的曲棍球装备放哪了
Mom, where'd you put my field hockey stuff?
怎么了
What?
你们为什么认为那是我的血
Why would you think that was my blood?
你♥爸♥爸在利雅得服役时
Well, when your father was stationed in Riyadh,
你们全家的DNA都被录入了军队DNA库
everyone in your family got put into the Army's
以防有绑♥架♥案发生
DNA registry in case of a kidnapping.
所以你的DNA才会在系统里
That's why your DNA's in the system.
我们不知道的是
What we don't know is why
为什么它会出现在凶案死者的家里
it was in the home of a murder victim.
说点什么 亲爱的
Say something, honey.
拜托
Please.
听着 我们不觉得是你干的
Look, we don't think you did it.
好吗 伊莱加·罗宾逊个头比你大两倍
Okay? Elijah Robinson was twice your size.
很难想象是你打了他的头
It's hard to imagine you're the one who bashed in his skull.
但你确实在那里 对吧
But you were there, right?
看到凶手了吗
You saw who did?
没有
No.
但是
But...
我确实认识伊莱加
I did know Elijah.
怎么认识的
How?
女士
Ma'am.
你能告诉我们
Can you tell us
你的血是怎么跑到他的冰箱门上的吗
how your blood got on the door to his refrigerator?
那就是他存放的地方
That is where he was storing it.
我是说我的血
My blood, I mean.
我在卖♥♥血给他
Uh, I-I was selling it to him.
所以我才会认识他
That's how I knew him.
你卖♥♥血给他是什么意思
What do you mean, you were selling your blood to him?
去年我朋友詹娜告诉我
Last year, my friend Jenna told me
她叔叔出钱收血
that her uncle would pay cash for it.
每次一百块
A hundred bucks every donation.
听起来不靠谱 但她说伊莱加
Sounded sketchy, but she said that Elijah--
也就是她叔叔
that's her uncle--
他知道自己在做什么
he knew what he was doing.
她说保证过程安全干净
She said it would be safe and clean.
他想用你的血来做什么呢
What exactly did he want with your blood?
他在卖♥♥血
He was selling it.
我和詹娜的血
Mine and Jenna's.
卖♥♥给上年纪的人
To, like, old people.
他们注射青少年的血
They-they'd inject blood
让自己感觉更年期
from teenagers to feel young.
我听说过这种事
I've heard about this.
年轻的血液目前在市面上很有市场
There's a growing market for young blood.
但属于无监管状态
But it is unregulated.
伊莱加可能就是这样还清账单的
Probably how Elijah was paying his bills.
妈...
Mom...
我已经没那么做了 好吗
I stopped doing it, okay?
不然的话 可能我也死了
If I hadn't, maybe I'd be dead, too.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
有一次
This one time,
我和詹娜去了伊莱加家
Jenna and I showed up at Elijah's house, and...
而他在外面和别人打架
he was fighting outside with some guy.
他们互相推搡
They were, like, pushing and shoving.
感觉是真打起来了
It was, like, a legit fight.
是什么时候的事
When was this?
几个月前
Few months ago.
我们真的被吓到了
It totally freaked us out.
从那以后我们就没再去了
That's when we stopped going.
那个人是谁
Who was this guy?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
但我手♥机♥上有完整视频
But I got the whole thing on my phone.
如果你们想要 我可以发给你们
I can send you the video if you want.
硬字幕
保险箱里有十一万四千块
There was $1♥1♥4♥,000 in the safe.
我没听你的建议 我都拿了
I didn't heed your advice. I took it all.
把多余的都给捐了
Donated the, uh, remainder to charity.
我没让你自己一个人去抢劫那家店
I didn't ask you to rob the dealership by yourself.
我还以为你根本不会帮忙
I didn't think you were gonna help at all.
我重新考虑过了
Well, I reconsidered.
但丁可能不在乎
Dante may not have cared
你又会锒铛入狱
that you would've ended up in prison again, but...
但我在乎
I would have.
你没有打劫任何人
You didn't rob anyone.
我说了我♥干♥了
I just told you I did.
我当了你两年的担♥保♥人
I was your sponsor for two years.
你说谎我能看出来
I can tell when you're lying.
这是你自己的钱
This is your money.
这笔钱的来源真的重要吗
Does its provenance really matter?
你想帮助你兄弟
You wanted to help your brother.
现在你可以了
Now you can.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表