that it suggested she had heard it from someone else.
你好 斯凯勒
Hello, Skyler.
你好 我很想你
Hello. I missed you.
我也是
I missed you, too.
你能告诉我们你最后听到的歌♥是什么吗
Could you tell us the last song you were listening to, please?
安妮塔·沃德的《我的铃♥声♥》
"Ring My Bell" by Anita Ward.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I like that song.
你想现在播放吗
Do you want to fool around to it?
不 现在不要
No, not right now.
请拿出你们的手♥机♥
Could you all take out your cell phones, please?
还记得昨天我的同事询问你们时
You'll remember you gave your numbers to my colleagues
你们把手♥机♥号♥给了他们
when they interviewed you yesterday.
你看上去最不情愿拿出手♥机♥
You seemed the most reluctant to take out your phone,
那我就先试你的号♥码
so I think I'll try you first.
*你可以打我的电♥话♥*
*You can ring my bell*
*打我的电♥话♥*
*Ring my bell*
*你可以*
*You can...*
你的手♥机♥铃♥声♥足以
Your ringtone is gonna be enough
让我们申请一张搜查令搜查你家
to get us a search warrant for your home,
看你是否拥有一把九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
see if you're in possession of a nine-millimeter handgun.
它还能告诉我们
It will also let us look up what cell towers
当布鲁斯·德拉莫尔被杀时
your phone was pinging off of at the time
你身在何处
Bruce Deramore was murdered.
我敢肯定会证明你就在他家
Pretty sure it'll turn out you were at his place.
或者你可以帮我们节省时间
Or you could save us all some trouble,
证实我们已知的事情
confirm what we already know.
如果这样 我们会跟地检说你主动配合
You do that, we'll put in a good word with the D.A.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我收到你的信息说你准备好谈谈了
I got your message you're ready to talk.
谢谢赏脸
Thank you for coming.
这里可以吗
In here okay?
想用审讯室震慑我 是吗
Going to sweat me in the box, are you?
只是个房♥间
It's just a room.
你对我的判断有误
You've made an error in judgment about me.
关于我的朋友们
About the friendships I've made.
自从我来到纽约
Since coming to New York,
有幸认识了几个世界上最好的人
I've had the great privilege to be called friend
并能称其为朋友
by some of the finest people on Earth.
我并不值得他们的友情
I didn't deserve their friendship,
但他们还是愿意和我做朋友
but they gave it nonetheless.
我愿意为马库斯·贝尔做任何事
There's nothing I wouldn't do for Marcus Bell,
而且我不允许你阻碍他的成功
and I will not allow you to stand in the way of his success.
这是什么
What's this?
我的一个联♥系♥人
It's a contact of mine.
他正在为一个大公♥司♥招聘
He's currently looking for the new head of security
新的安保负责人
at a major company.
我推荐了你
I recommended you for the job.
真心话 我认为你能做得很出色
And in truth, I think you would excel at it.
你一直说自己没有取得
You've always said you've never achieved
应得的职业高点
the career heights to which you were due.
现在是你的机会
Well, now's your chance.
起薪会超出你的想象
Starting salary will make your head spin.
如果你愿意 这份工作就是你的
So, if you want it, the job's yours.
你辞去现在大学的职位
You'll resign your position at the college,
立即生效
effective immediately,
会有其他老师教授你的课程
and someone else will step in to teach your class.
意味着你的兄弟贝尔可以上课了
Meaning your man Bell will be allowed in.
你又赢了
You'll win again.
如果你不接受我的提议
If you decide not to accept my offer,
坚持要做绊脚石
if you persist in standing in his way,
那我将成为你的敌人
then you will make an enemy of me.
也许一直以为你都认为我是你的敌人
You might have seen me as an enemy before,
但我向你保证 贝恩斯
but I assure you, Baynes...
我从来不是
I never was.
你不会喜欢我做你的敌人
You will not like having me as an enemy.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯 你能帮我吗
Marcus, will you please help me?
帮你什么
Help you what?
帮我逃走
Help me escape.
不好意思 什么情况
I'm sorry, how is that?
是我♥干♥的 马库斯
I did it, Marcus.
我杀了布鲁斯·德拉莫尔
I killed Bruce Deramore.
我骗了所有人
I fooled them all.
你能带我回家吗
Will you take me home with you?
我也会替你杀了贝恩斯教授
I'll also kill Professor Baynes for you,
如果你好好求我
if you ask me nicely.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
看来你学到了使用斯凯勒的新技俩
I see you learned some new tricks with Skyler.
是的 我给公♥司♥老板拉博克先生打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I called Mr. Lubbock, the head of the company.
请教了他如何给斯凯勒导入预设台词
Asked him to, uh, take me through giving her a preset script.
听着 我想告诉你
Look, I wanted you to know,
我和贝恩斯的恩怨已经结了
I sorted everything out with Baynes.
如果你给学校打电♥话♥
If you call the school,
会发现你已经注册了所需的课程
you'll find you've been registered in the class that you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 如果你看到华生
Uh, look, if you see Watson out there,
提前告诉我 然后带她过来好吗
could you just give me a minute, then, uh, send her in?
你该不会
You're not...
如果你认为我没有为她准备
If you think I don't plan to provide her
一个差不多的表演
with a similar performance,
那你就没我想象的那么机灵
then you're not the detective I thought you were.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
我看到警监了
I see the captain.
那更好
Well, that's even better.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表