具有冲击性
it's pretty graphic.
有人可能会用毛骨悚然来形容
Some might call it hair-raising.
当然
Of course.
议员 我不知道你在假发上花了多少钱
Councilman. I don't know how much you paid for your toupee,
但我只想告诉你这钱花得值
but I just wanted to assure you it was worth it.
我该说谢谢吗
Um... thank you?
你那天来这里时
When you sat here the other day,
你的假发骗了我
your hairpiece had me fooled.
如果不是它 我会更早发现
If it hadn't, I would have realized
是你杀了加布里埃尔·罗哈斯
that you murdered Gabriel Rojas much sooner.
什么
What?
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
加布里埃尔在被杀的前一天
The day before he died,
收到了一系列照片
Gabriel received a collection of photos.
是由危地马拉的
They were gathered from workers
一个朗姆酒厂的工人们收集的
in Guatemala from a rum plant.
这些工人认为他们的老板
Now, they believe that their employer was in bed
和一个非法军事组织勾结
with a paramilitary group.
而给罗哈斯照片的人
Now, the person who gave him the photos
认为他是因为照片而被杀的
thinks he was killed over them.
这不太可能
That seemed unlikely.
我们研究了这些照片很久
We studied them for hours,
没发现任何对朗姆酒厂有威胁的东西
and we could find little that would hurt the rum company.
但昨晚见识了你不戴假发的样子后
But when we saw you in your natural state last night,
我们意识到确实有些照片
we realized that there were some images
可能对你有威胁
that could be harmful to you.
拍摄这些照片的人
Now, the person who took these photos
重点关注的是保镖
was focusing on the bodyguard,
但他们也意外地拍到了
but they could not help but catch
保镖老板
the meeting that was going on
和这个男人之间的会议
between the bodyguard's employer and this man.
第一个带着手提箱的男人
The first man, a member of Champerico's upper management
是危地马拉钱佩里科的上层管理人员
in Guatemala, arrives with this briefcase,
但当会议结束时
but when the meeting concludes,
手提箱却在这个男人手里
the briefcase leaves with this man.
你们认为这个男人是我
And you think I am that man?
我们查看了你的社交网站
We looked at your social media.
发现你和你妻子去年去危地马拉旅游了
We know you and your wife took a trip to Guatemala last year,
而旅游的日期
and the dates coincide with the day
刚好与照片拍摄时间重合
these picture were taken.
这不是唯一凑巧的地方
But that's not the only interesting thing about the timing.
当时纽约市议会
The New York City Council
正准备对征收酒税的议案投票
was about to vote on an alcohol tax
如果通过将影响钱佩里科的生意
that was gonna hurt Champerico's business.
你是当时对征税最公开的反对者
You were one of the most outspoken opponents of the tax,
不是吗 议员
weren't you, Councilman?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我去危地马拉了吗 没错
Did I go to Guatemala? Yes.
但你们真的认为我是全国唯一一个
But are you really under the impression that I was the only man
头上有斑凸的人吗
with a bald spot in the entire country?
斑秃不能与指纹相提并论
Hair loss patterns are hardly fingerprints,
但它们的位置非常独特
but they are very distinctive.
你的斑秃与照片中此人的斑秃一致
And yours is a match for the one in that photograph.
你的朋友加布里埃尔·哈里斯也发现了
Your friend, Gabriel Rojas, recognized it, too.
他发现了我们发现的东西
He saw what we saw:
你在受贿
you taking a bribe.
他责怪钱佩里科害死了他的侄子
He blamed Champerico for the death of his nephew,
于是去找你对质了
and he confronted you.
当你无法说服他
When you couldn't convince him
照片里的男人不是你时 你就把他杀了
that the man in these pictures wasn't you, you killed him.
你用重物击中了他的头部
You hit him in the head with something heavy.
我们不确定你在哪里斩首了他
We're not sure where you decapitated him,
但是你把他的身体带去了你熟悉的地方
but you took his body to a place you knew:
你选区中♥央♥的
a community garden
社区花♥园♥
in the heart of your district.
布置了鸡头和一些蜡烛
Chicken head and a few candles later,
你创造了一个
and you had a scene that fit the story
符合你编的故事的场景
that you planned to tell the next day:
加布里埃尔被一个邪教信徒所杀
Gabriel was done in by an occult killer,
而非一个腐♥败♥的官员
not a crooked politician.
好吧
Okay.
暂且假设这个人是我
Let's pretend for a second that that is me.
你们没有证据证明手提箱里装的是钱
You have no proof that there's any money in that briefcase.
如果我没有受贿 就没理由杀加布里埃尔
If I didn't take a bribe, I have no motive to kill Gabriel.
你是对的 我们无法证明
You're right, we can't prove
手提箱里装的是钱
that there was money in that briefcase.
但幸运的是 我们也不需这么做
But luckily, we don't have to.
那只鸡在死之前划伤了杀它的人
So, the dead chicken scratched its killer before it died.
凶手的血迹留在了它爪子上
His blood was on her talons.
我们很确信和你的血对比后
We're certain that when we test it against yours,
会是一致的
it'll be a match.
也许你不觉得这些照片有说服力
You might not find these pictures very compelling,
但法官觉得足够了
but a judge sure did.
这是一张强迫你提供DNA样本的许可证
This is a warrant to compel a DNA sample from you.
你要见我
Wanted to see me?
是的 把门关上
Yeah. Close the door, would you?
我想和你谈谈莉娜·罗梅罗
I want to talk to you about Lena Romero.
马库斯走后我不打算招她进来
I'm not gonna be bringing her here when Marcus leaves.
面试不尽如人意吗
Your meeting went poorly?
不 她表现很好
No. She did great.
聪明 能干 足智多谋
She's smart, capable, resourceful.
非常优秀
She's the real deal.
那我不明白了
So I don't understand.
她的前上司 称她非常"有创造力"
Her old C.O. Called her "Creative."
你知道这是什么意思
You know what that's code for.
这词我们很熟悉了
You've heard it enough.
正是警♥察♥用来形容你和乔恩的
It's the word that cops tend to use when they talk about you and Joan.
当你俩想非法搜查某处时
You two want to search someplace without a warrant,
你们直接就会去
you do it.
然后 有必要的话
And then, if you need to,
你们会声称听到了屋里有人求救
you claim that you heard someone yelling for help from inside.
你们想让警♥察♥调查某人
You want the cops to look at someone,
却又没有正当理由时
but you don't have cause?
就打一个匿名举报电♥话♥
You call in an anonymous tip.
你生气了
You're angry.
你对罗梅罗做了很多背景调查
You did a lot of research about Romero.
你想告诉我你没发现她的这些技俩吗
You honestly gonna tell me you didn't know this about her?
我不觉得这是个减分项
I didn't view it as a negative.
你当然不觉得
Of course you didn't.
她和你是一路人
She's a kindred spirit.
但这正是你和乔恩最不需要的
Which is exactly what you and Joan don't need.
你以为六年前
You think it was an accident,
我让马库斯和你搭档是无缘无故的吗
me hooking you up with Marcus six years ago?
我了解你 也了解他
I knew you just like I knew him.
他知道底线是什么
He knew where the lines were.
他不会让你伤害自己或者我
He wasn't gonna let you hurt yourself or me.
他是我的保姆
Oh, he was my babysitter.
是的
Yeah, he was.
但幸运的是 最后的结果超出了这个范畴
But luckily for both of us, it turned into something
你们配合得非常默契
more than that, something special.
擦出了火花
Lightning struck.
问题是 这次还能擦出火花吗
Now the question is-- can it strike again?
因为如果不行 我不知道
'Cause if it can't, I don't know how much longer
你我和乔恩还剩多少时间
you, me and Joan have together.
我很感激你为马库斯做的一切
I love what you did for him.
为他争取了进法警署的机会
Getting him a shot with the Marshals.
他值得拥有
He deserves it.
但想找人顶他的位置 那可不容易
But replacing him, it isn't gonna be easy.
我们还需要再加把劲
We're gonna have to try harder than this.
为了大家好
For both of our sakes.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表