I've never even heard of Eric Russo.
我们很确定那是谎言
We're pretty sure that's a lie.
你大量询问过吴美丽和她的家人
You interviewed Wu Meili and her family extensively.
我们明白她想
And we get that she wanted
将自己和埃里克的关系保密
to keep her relationship with Eric secret,
但在临终前还如此
but on her deathbed?
那她就是在隐瞒一些
She would have been holding back information
能阻止大规模流行病的信息
that could stop a pandemic.
我们觉得更有可能她跟你说了埃里克的事
We think it's more likely she did tell you about Eric.
当你去检查他时
And when you checked him out
却发现他并无症状
and discovered that he was asymptomatic,
于是你意识到了他的价值
you realized what a valuable find he was.
作为H7N5病毒唯一已知的幸存者
As the only known survivor of H7N5,
他的抗体将有如圣杯
his antibodies would be like the holy grail.
于是你夺走了它们
So you took them.
除了在这里工作
In addition to working here,
我们还知道你也在汉密尔顿医院任职
we also know you're on staff at Hamilton Hospital.
你在那里做自己的研究
That's where you do your own research.
我们认为你也是在那里见到埃里克的
We think that's also where you met with Eric.
对你来说 利用在那里的特权把他的尸体
Would've been easy enough for you to use your privileges there
跟其他被捐赠用于科研的尸体一同处理
to dispose of his body along with others
简直易如反掌
that had been donated to science.
医院会把它们送到火葬场进行焚毁
The hospital sends those to a crematorium to be destroyed.
我们联♥系♥了医院合作的火葬场
We reached out to the crematorium
他们确认收到过一具尸体
that the hospital uses and they confirmed
与埃里克的特征吻合
that they received a body matching Eric's description
就在他失踪后的第二天
the day after he was last seen.
对你来说不幸的是
Unfortunately for you,
火葬场有人跟人体代理人做了交易
someone at the crematorium made a deal with a body broker
把埃里克的尸体卖♥♥给了一家人体组织库
and sold Eric's body to a tissue bank.
在那之后几周
Couple weeks after that,
你收到了卡里姆·勒德洛的医生的培养体
you receive the culture from Kareem Ludlow's doctor.
当它对禽流感出现阳性反应时
When it came back positive for bird flu,
你进行了检查 发现了卡里姆的皮移植片
you looked into it, found out about Kareem's skin graft,
两两相加
and put two and two together.
你得到了另一个从人体组织库
You got the name of the other person
获得了埃里克组织的患者姓名
who received Eric's tissue from the tissue bank,
维多利亚·加维 于是你把他们都杀了
Victoria Garvey, and you killed them both.
所以你们是在指控我犯下了三重谋杀
So you're accusing me of three murders.
请你们离开 我要打给我的律师
I'd like you both to leave, so I can call my lawyer.
你可以去警局打给你的律师
You can call your lawyer from the precinct.
我们已经执行了搜查令
We've already executed a search warrant
搜查了你在汉密尔顿医院的实验室
on your lab at Hamilton Hospital.
我们在你的冷冻室中发现了一块脾脏
We found a spleen in your freezer.
说吧
Go ahead.
告诉我们DNA不会是埃里克·罗素的
Tell us the DNA's not gonna come back as Eric Russo's.
这样就行了 好吗 谢谢
That'll be it. Okay? Thanks.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 进来
Yes. In here.
我想告诉你 我跟局里的医师谈过了
I wanted to let you know that I spoke to the department doctor.
她临时批准你回来工作了
She's granted you provisional clearance to return to work.
-"临时" -是的
- "Provisional." - Yes.
在有进一步通知前 你每周要过去见她一次
You go back to visit her once a week until further notice.
另外你仍得去神经科医生那里报道
That's in addition to your visits to your own neurologist,
也是一周一次
which you also have to do once a week.
他们会对比记录
They'll be comparing notes.
你错过一次预约 我会知道
You miss an appointment, I hear about it.
你不遵守他们的指示 我会知道
You don't follow their instructions, I hear about it.
除此之外 只要不再出现那天那样的
Otherwise, as long as there are no further incidents
"插曲" 医生的许可将持续有效
like the other day... the doc's okay will stand.
这样很好
That's good.
不
No.
一点都不好
That's not good.
咱们私下说
Between you and me,
我宁愿你先抽身
I would prefer it if you were sidelined
直到你完全康复
until you're fully recovered.
也许更久 也许永远退出
Maybe longer. Maybe permanently.
但我说过会让医生来决定
But I said I'd let the docs decide
我会说到做到
and I'm gonna stick to my word.
听着 我希望你知道...
Look, I-I want you to know...
我还没说完 我了解你
I'm not finished. I know you.
我知道你完全有能力耍他们
I know you're perfectly capable of gaming them,
说他们想听的话
telling them whatever they need to hear,
只要能让你得到健康证明
whatever gets you a clean bill of health.
所以我要警告你
So I'm putting you on notice,
如果我嗅到一丝你在耍花招的气息
that if I get so much as a whiff of you not playing it straight,
那你的去留
whether you stay or go
就不由医生决定了
won't be up to the doctors anymore.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
用行动证明吧
Prove it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表