我搭档和我发现
Well, my partner and I found something strange
从非法基金里拿钱的那些探员有些奇怪
about the Agents who took money from the slush fund.
他们所有人的逮捕率都下降了
All of their arrest rates dropped
自从一个叫玛姬·福尔茨的女人开始帮他们起
once a woman named Maggie Foltz started helping them.
玛姬在峰存工作之前
Now, before Maggie worked at Summit-Stow,
是在瓦什本烟草工作的
she worked at Washburn Tobacco,
总部在北卡罗莱纳州夏洛特市
which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
玛姬于两天前失踪了
Maggie disappeared two days ago
当时她给夏洛特市的一个号♥码打了电♥话♥
after calling a phone number in Charlotte.
我们查看了阿克伦机场
We went back through the private flight traffic
当天的私人飞行记录
at Akron-Canton Airport for that day.
在有明确目标之前
It wasn't easy to spot until we knew
确实很难发现
what we were looking for,
但有一架喷气机正好在相同时间进出过
but one jet that flew in and out around the right time
该飞机所属企业的母公♥司♥
is owned by a company that's owned by a company
是你手里的一家公♥司♥
that you personally own.
所以玛姬是你在峰存的内鬼
So Maggie was your mole at Summit-Stow.
你早就知道烟酒火器管理局的行动
You knew about the ATF operation.
不知怎的 你发现了
Somehow, you found out about it,
然后你安插了玛姬进去
and then you planted Maggie there
当你的眼线
to keep an eye on it for you.
不用我说
I don't have to tell you
大烟草公♥司♥喜欢香烟走私贩
that Big Tobacco loves cigarette smugglers.
像纽约和波士顿这种高税率的城市
In high-tax cities like New York and Boston,
走私的烟草占了你生意的一大半
smuggled cigarettes are over half your business.
你提供了违法的援助
You provided illegal aid.
你帮助走私贩避开烟酒火器管理局
You helped the smugglers avoid the ATF
你会提醒他们
by tipping them to whatever activity
玛姬了解到的所有行动
Maggie knew about.
你有证据吗 孩子
You have proof to back that up, son?
是的 我们有
Yeah. We do.
玛姬拨♥打♥的那个
That phone number Maggie called
让你的飞机去接她的电♥话♥
to get your plane to come pick her up...
吉尔伯特·范姆死的那天
She called that same number from Akron
她在阿克伦拨♥打♥过同样的号♥码
the day Gilbert Pham was killed.
从两个机场的飞行记录来看
And according to the flight records at both airports,
你的飞机那晚曾从阿克伦飞到了纽约的拉瓜迪亚
your plane made a flight from Akron to La Guardia
然后又飞了回去
and back that night.
现在你的飞行员已经同意作证
Now, your pilot has already agreed to testify
证明他那晚带玛姬往返了纽约
that he took Maggie to and from New York that night.
往返时间也跟吉尔伯特·范姆
And the flight times also fit the time frame in which
被扣做人♥质♥并被射杀的时间吻合
Gilbert Pham was held hostage and then shot.
警方还将他们在范姆家发现的纤维
Police also matched fibers they found in Pham's house
跟你飞机地毯上的纤维匹配上了
to the carpet on your plane.
现在 我愿意相信
Now, I'm willing to believe
你当时并不知道自己是在
you didn't know you were helping
协助一起谋杀 但你现在知道了
a murderer at the time, but you know it now.
我已经跟司法部说了
I've already talked with the Department of Justice.
瓦什本烟草将被重罚
Washburn Tobacco is going to be slapped
原因是协助走私贩
with a penalty for aiding smugglers.
但司法部同意
But the DOJ has agreed
如果你帮他们指证她 可以将罚金减少
to make that penalty smaller if you help us bring her in.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
进来吧
Come in.
你打电♥话♥的时候我正在去机场的路上
I was on my way to the airport when I got your call.
看来你对我的请求做出决定了
I take it you've come to a decision about my request?
是的 不仅如此
Yes, I've done more than that.
我还跟莫里亚蒂交换了信息
I've exchanged messages with Moriarty.
当然 我猜到如果你想
Naturally, I assumed you'd find
你一定能找到方法联♥系♥她
a way to contact her if you wanted to.
但我没想到会这么快
Didn't expect it so quickly.
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们下一步怎么做
What's our next move?
我说我跟她交换了信息
I said I'd exchanged messages with her.
你在对信息的内容
You're jumping to conclusions
妄下结论
about the content of those messages.
首先 你觉得你会喜欢我接下来要说的话
First among them that you're going to like what I have to say.
我可不会这么确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
继续
Go on.
她和我同意休战了
She and I have agreed to an armistice.
双方都暂时停火
A temporary cease-fire on both sides.
而你是怎么做到的
And how did you manage that?
我告诉她如果她成功暗♥杀♥了你
I told her that should she succeed in assassinating you,
我会接替你在她前组织里的领头位置
I would assume your role at the head of her former organization.
目前 她会继续休眠
For the time being, she will remain inactive,
让你继续你的工作
allow you to continue your work.
我相信她会遵守我们的协议
I believe she will honor our agreement.
假设她真的遵守了 我希望你也一样
And assuming she does, I expect you to do the same.
这次停战会持续多久
And how long is this cease-fire supposed to last?
直到你老死
Until you die of old age.
我让她相信了那不会太久
I persuaded her that won't be long.
你当然知道 你只是在
You realize, of course, that you're just
延缓不可避免之事吧
staving off the inevitable?
我知道
I do.
总有一天你得应对她
You're going to have to deal with her at some point.
到时候 按照你计划的方式
And when that time comes, the way you've planned it,
我将无法在你身边帮你了
I won't be there to help.
本该如此
And that's as it should be.
到时候 如果真到了那天
When the time comes... If it comes...
莫里亚蒂将是我一个人的问题
The problem of Moriarty will be mine and mine alone.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll speak again.
希望很快
Soon, I hope.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表