Are you certain you wish to know?
你给了我很多要思考的东西
I mean, you've given me a great deal to think about.
医患保密原则的存在是有原因的
Doctor-patient confidentiality exists for a reason.
即使一个以捅人为乐的
It could be that even a stab-happy
精神病人也值得有一些...
psychopath deserves some sort of...
这上面说
So, according to this,
他是"福派会计事务所"的合伙人
he's a partner at an accounting firm called Foster & Place.
他被要求去见里德医生
He was required to see Dr. Reed
因为他咬了一位跟他争吵的同事
after he bit a colleague who argued with him.
医生认为他有愤怒管理问题
The doctor thought he had rage issues.
卡普尔先生
Mr. Kapoor?
你好 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 这是乔恩·华生
Hello. I'm Sherlock Holmes. This is Joan Watson.
我们希望你能和我们谈谈
We were hoping that you might have a word with us.
谈什么
About?
谈谈坎迪丝·里德医生
About Dr. Candace Reed.
我...
I-I...
你能把门关上吗
Do you want to close that?
看心理医生在这里是软弱的表现
Seeing a psychiatrist is a sign of weakness around here.
如果这些人闻到血腥味 他们会扑上来
If these guys smell blood, they pounce.
我听说他们有的人甚至会咬人
I hear some of them even bite.
是西德尼让你们来的吗
Did Sydney send you?
西德尼
Sydney?
我的老板
My boss.
他是唯一知道我在参加心理治疗的人
He's the only one who knows I'm in therapy.
有什么问题吗
Is there some problem?
里德医生昨晚被谋杀了
Dr. Reed was murdered last night.
什么
What?
我们是纽约警局的顾问
We're consultants with the NYPD.
法医认为她是昨晚
The medical examiner thinks that she was killed
八点到十点间被杀的
between the hours of 8:00 and 10:00 P.M.
你能说明那个时间你在哪吗
Can you account for your whereabouts during that time?
坎迪丝死了
Uh... Candace... is dead?
大部分病人会称她为"里德医生"
Most of her patients referred to her as “Dr. Reed.”
但我们能理解
But, I mean, we understand
你觉得你们有特殊的关系
you feel that you had a special relationship?
卡普尔先生
Mr. Kapoor?
你能告诉我们你昨晚在哪吗
Could-could you tell us where you were last night?
不
No.
我是说 我在某个地方 我只是...
Uh, I mean... I mean, I was someplace. I just...
她真的死了吗
Is... is she real-really dead?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm...
我有点喘不过气
Um, I'm having a little trouble breathing.
我只是...我需要透透气
I'm just... I'm just gonna get some air.
如果这是演戏 那这是最棒的演技
If it's an act, it's one of the best I've seen.
他会因为别人跟他争吵而咬人
He bit someone because they argued with him.
他显然能够因为愤怒而产生暴♥力♥举动
He's obviously capable of violence when he's angry.
有时有暴♥力♥倾向的人♥大♥脑会一片空白
Sometimes people prone to rage-- they just black out.
这是可以理解的
You know, it's understandable.
你想看一眼你的档案
You want to take a look at your file.
什么
What?
写着里德医生笔记的那份档案
The one that contains Dr. Reed's notes on your sessions together.
你一直在考虑 我能看出来
You've been thinking about it. I can tell.
对 你很尊重她
Yeah. You respected her a great deal.
她死了 但她对你的评价还在
She's gone, but her assessment of you remains,
你想偷看是很正常的
so, it's natural that you want to take a peek.
我不想看自己的档案
I do not want to look at my own file.
我不会再提 但我要是不提醒你
I won't bring it up again, but I'd be remiss
那就是我不负责了
if I didn't remind you that
自我否认可以成为一种有趣的事 知道吗
denial can be a funny thing, you know?
一个人永远不知道会被逼做出什么来
One never can tell what it'll make one do.
卡普尔先生 你醒了吗
Mr. Kapoor, you awake?
他们告诉你在这里过了夜
They told me you spent the night here.
看来我们确实没谈完
Guess we never did finish our talk.
不 我只是想确认你没事
No, I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
你昨天让我很意外
You surprised me yesterday.
如果我知道你要那么做...
If I'd have known you were gonna do that...
坎迪丝
Candace...
里德医生帮了我很多
Dr. Reed helped me so much.
我无法想象没有她 我要怎么继续
I couldn't imagine going on without her.
再上一层楼 你就不用继续了
Well, one more floor up, and you wouldn't be.
我跳下去的那一瞬间
The second I jumped,
我意识到她已经帮我做好了
I realized that she had prepared me
应对人生中一切问题的准备
for every problem I have in my life.
除了掉下三层楼
Except falling three stories.
是啊
Yeah.
你会有好几天时间
Well, you're gonna have a few more days
来巩固这个想法了 因为
to firm up that perspective, because,
医生把你归到了"对自己有危险"的看护类别中
your doctors are placing you on a danger-to-self hold.
你 你现在相信我了吗
You... you believe me now?
相信我没有杀她
That I didn't... kill her?
你跳之前我就信了
I believed you before you jumped.
我做的那些事...
Look... what I did...
人们可能会认为是因为我真的伤害了里德医生
People might think it was because I really did hurt Dr. Reed.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
关于那晚的事 我只能告诉你...
All I can tell you about that night is...
我在一个会议上
that I was at a meeting
其中的内容全处在保密协议下
that is covered by a non-disclosure agreement.
我知道这听起来像什么 但是...
And I know how that must sound, but...
如果细节被泄露出去
if the details get out,
价值十亿美元公♥司♥的股票就会变成垃圾
a billion-dollar company's stock goes in the toilet.
我可能会被起诉
I could get sued.
我的老板 普莱斯先生
My boss, Mr. Place,
应该在九点来这里 拿着一些
is supposed to be coming here at 9:00 with some documents
他想让我看一看的文件
that he wants me to look over.
去问他
Talk to him.
他会告诉你我说的是实话
He'll tell you I'm telling the truth.
所以 你昨天试图自杀
So you attempted suicide yesterday,
而你的老板还要带工作来让你看
and your boss is bringing you work?
普莱斯先生 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Mr. Place, I'm Sherlock Holmes.
我和警♥察♥一同工作
I work with the police.
你可能知道
You might be aware
我昨天询问了你的员工 卡普尔先生
I questioned your employee, Mr. Kapoor, yesterday
关于他的心理医生被杀的事
regarding the murder of his therapist.
今天 他让我来问你
Today, he told me I should talk to you
两天之前他在哪里
about where he was two nights ago.
你也许不在乎
You might not care
他昨天想要自杀的事 但我在乎
that he tried to take his own life yesterday, but I do,
所以你能不能帮一下我们
so would you do us both the great favor
证实他的不在场证明
of confirming that he has an alibi?
他和我在一起
He was with me.
在哪里
Where?
一场会议上
A meeting.
我们做中介让一个知名公♥司♥的总裁
We brokered a sit-down between the CEO of a prominent company
和某个安提瓜银行会了个面
and a... and a certain Antiguan bank.
安提瓜啊 他们几乎违法的避税手段很出名
Antigua. Lovely. Known for its barely-legal tax shelters.
我不会提总裁或是银行的名字
I won't be naming the CEO or the bank,
但我可以安排让警方看看
but I can arrange for the police to see security video
阿尔方索来去的安保视频
of Alfonse coming and going.
这样就可以了
Well, that would do the trick.
我挺关心他的
I do care about him, you know.
阿尔方索
Alfonse.
他很特别
He's special.
看税码跟鱼贩子处理鱼似的
Goes through a tax code like a fishmonger through a carp.
我也很在乎坎迪丝
I cared about Candace, too.
你认识她
You knew her?
就是我把阿尔方索介绍过去的
I'm the one who referred Alfonse.
所以她也是你的医生了
So she was your doctor, as well?
不不不 她曾是我的租客
No, no, no, no. She was, uh, my tenant.
她办公室所在的楼是我的
I own the building her offices are in.
当她要租的时候
When she applied for a lease,
我发现她有很好的名声
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表