谢了 格雷戈
Thanks, Greg.
这差不多是我们的黑名单了
This is kind of our no-fly list.
都是这些年来想把点子卖♥♥给我的
People who got a little too aggressive
行为有些过激的人
trying to sell me their ideas over the years,
还有一两个喜欢跟踪我的前女友
an ex or two who engaged in some light stalking.
基本上都是
It's pretty much anyone and everyone
我的保镖会留意的人
that my security is supposed to watch out for.
包括你在研讨会上见到的那些怪人
Including the strange people you met at the Symposiums.
那些人都标记清楚了吗
Are those individuals clearly marked?
对 我不想这么说 但人很多
Yeah, I hate to say, there's quite a few,
你们会在注释中看到谁是谁
but you'll see who's who in the notes.
我还能做什么吗
Is there anything else I can do?
不 这就很好了 谢谢
No, this is great. Thanks.
在你们走之前 我能问个问题吗
Uh, before you go, can I ask you one question?
你们确定
Do you know for sure
那三个人是被谋杀的吗
that those three people were murdered?
否则诺曼・霍罗威茨就能预见未来
The alternative is that Norman Horowitz could see the future.
没错
Yeah, it is.
你们能让我知道结果吗
Will you let me know what you find?
如果你有空的话
So, if you have a moment,
我想跟你讨论个计划
there's a plan I'd like to discuss.
其实我比你动作快
Actually, I'm a little ahead of you.
我觉得你应该低调
I think you should lie low.
待在这里研究巴斯克维尔给的名单
Stay here and go over the list that Baskerville gave us.
我让马库斯加入了
I looped Marcus in.
我和他要去查其中一起命案
He and I are gonna look into one of these deaths.
如果能解决一个 就能全部解决
I think, if we solve one of them, we'll solve them all.
这是合理的假设
That's a reasonable assumption
也是合理的分工
and an acceptable division of labor,
但我不是这个意思
but it's not what I meant.
我们要谈谈我死后的事
We need to talk about what happens after I die.
《夏洛克・福尔摩斯的临终遗嘱》
"The Last Will and Testament of Sherlock Holmes"?
根据霍罗威茨先生的说法 三天后
According to Mr. Horowitz, in three days' time,
我会在城里的无名之处被无名杀手
I am to be riddled with bullets by an unknown assailant
开枪杀死
in an unnamed part of the city.
虽然我怀疑这会不会发生
While I doubt that will happen,
但这提醒我应该给你一份
reading it did remind me that you should have a copy
正式文件以确保遗嘱认证顺利
of the appropriate paperwork to ensure a smooth probate.
你不是今天才写的
You didn't write all this up today.
不 几年前我们正式搭档之后
No, I wrote it several years ago
我就写好了
when we formalized our partnership.
我只是没有给你一份
I just didn't give you a copy.
我没看错吧
Am I reading this right?
你把所有东西都留给我了
You left me everything?
你很惊讶吗
You're surprised?
我想我是感动了
I guess I'm touched.
后面有一些指令
There are some directives in the back
你应该看看
that you should review.
关于怎么处置你的小脑的指令
Instructions on what to do with your cerebellum?
还有我的蜜蜂
Mmm. Also my bees.
它们需要一个合适的家
They will need a proper home.
这上面说我应该把褐石屋卖♥♥掉
Uh, it says here that I'm supposed to sell the brownstone
如果我交不起你国外股票的税金的话
if I can't pay the taxes on your foreign equities.
这是栋很值钱的房♥子
This is a very valuable home.
我们说的到底是什么税
What kind of taxes are we talking about?
我到法定年龄的时候 我父亲给了我
When I came of age, my father bequeathed me
一些日本的股票
some stocks which are traded on the Nikkei.
当时它们很值钱
The holdings were quite substantial then.
现在应该也还是
I suspect they still are.
应该 好吧 我不想扫兴
You suspect? Okay, I don't mean to be crass,
但如果你被杀了
but if you are murdered,
警♥察♥会有多少个理由怀疑我
how many reasons will the police have to suspect me?
尽管去查我经纪人账户的余额吧
Feel free to check the balance on my brokerage account.
附页上应该有登录信息
The log-in should be in the appendix.
至于巴克斯维尔提供的威胁名单
As for the threats that Baskerville identified,
我猜我应该优先处理最近的事件
I suppose I should prioritize the most recent incidents.
霍夫斯密特信贷银行
我觉得这里有个问题
Um, I think there's a problem.
你都输对了吗
Did you type everything correctly?
这上面是你的名字
Yeah. There's your name.
肯定是你的账户
This is definitely your account.
那我就是被打劫了
Then I've been robbed.
太无礼了
How offensive.
你看起来并不吃惊
You don't seem that surprised.
对 我知道是谁干的
No. I have an idea who did this.
是马库斯 他已经到了
Oh, it's Marcus. He's ready to meet up.
我要走了
I should go.
你想好先突破哪起杀人案了吗
Did you decide which murder to solve?
克里斯蒂娜·道森
Christina Dawson.
那个疑似从自家屋顶跳楼的女人
She's the woman who supposedly jumped off her own roof.
这是最暴♥力♥也是最新的案子
It's the most violent and the most recent.
我应该招待一下你们的
I should have offered you something.
需要喝点什么或者...
Do you need a drink or...
不用了 我们很感谢你能抽出时间跟我们聊
No, no. We appreciate you taking the time to talk to us.
这没什么
It's no problem.
我只是...
I was just...
在策划克里斯蒂娜的葬礼
planning Christina's funeral.
昨天来的警♥察♥
The cops who came out yesterday,
他们的记录称你妻子没有留下遗言
they put down that your wife didn't leave a note.
没有 相信我 我一直在找
No. Believe me, I've been looking for one.
能解释她为什么这么做的东西
Something to explain this.
这根本不合理
It makes no sense.
听起来你对发生的事
It sounds like you have doubts
持有疑虑
about what happened.
我也说不好 我...
I don't know. I...
我从不觉得她会伤害自己
I never thought she would hurt herself.
但那个屋顶上的平台很高
But that ledge up there on the roof, it's tall,
我都不知道她为什么要上那里去
and I don't know why she'd go up there in the first place.
我觉得这不是意外
I can't see how this was an accident.
文件上说你当时去出差了
Well, the file here says you were out of town
不在市里
on a business trip.
你能想到克里斯蒂娜
Can you think of anyone
死的那晚 她有计划去见谁吗
Christina had plans to see the night she died?
为什么这么问
Why?
你觉得...
Do you think that...
那些警♥察♥漏掉了什么吗
Did those other cops miss something?
或许没有 但我们想换个角度看看
Maybe not, but we want to take another look.
有一些巧合我们解释不了
There's a coincidence we can't really explain.
几个月前 有个精神病人写下了一些讣告
A few months ago, a disturbed man wrote some obituaries,
预测一些人会在某天死去
predicting some people would die on certain days.
他不是嫌犯
He's not a suspect.
他几个月前就死了
He died a couple months ago.
他叫诺曼·霍罗威茨
His name was Norman Horowitz.
你或你妻子认识他吗
Did you or your wife happen to know him?
不认识 我...
No, I...
据我所知不认识
I-I don't think so.
你是说他知道克里斯蒂娜会死
Are you saying he knew Christina was gonna die?
他预测出她会在
He predicted that she would take her own life
她死的那天自杀
on the day that she did.
有可能有人
It's possible that someone else
在让这些预言成真
is making those predictions come true.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你们觉得她是被推下去的吗
Do you think she was pushed?
我们目前还无法定论
We don't know what to think yet.
我们只是想查明真♥相♥
We're just trying to get to the bottom of it.
你能不能带我们去屋顶
Would it be possible for you to take us to the roof
让我们四处看看呢
so we can take a look around?
这是钥匙
These are the keys,
但是 很抱歉
but, uh, I'm sorry.
我没法上去
I can't go up there.
再也不会上去了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表