我和威尔更像是
Will and I were more like...
倭黑猩猩而不是狮子
...bonobo chimps than, say, lions.
我们在一起的时候
When we were together...
我们很享受
we had fun.
但我们不在一起时 就不会再想
But when we weren't, we didn't think about it.
其实 你们认为威尔死的那晚
In fact, I was with another lover
我和另一个情人在一起
the night you think Will died.
我可以给你她的信息
I can get you her info.
好吧 假设你的不在场证明成立
All right, assuming that checks out,
你觉得还有谁可能会杀了他
any idea who else might have done this?
我从不管威尔跟谁睡
I never kept track of who Will was sleeping with,
但有个女人 贝卡·美因茨
but there is a woman out there, Becca Mainzer--
上学期她上过我的课
I had her in a seminar last quarter.
我不知道她那时在和威尔乱搞
I didn't know that she and Will were hooking up at the time,
但这可以解释她的行为
but it definitely explains her behavior.
什么行为
What behavior?
她会在课堂上跟我争辩
She'd snap at me in class.
她会抱怨分数 截止日期
She'd complain about grades, deadlines.
她还曾经撞过我的车
She even dinged my car once.
当时我以为只是巧合 但是...
At the time, I-I thought it was just an accident, but...
也许在内心深处 贝卡是只母狮子
maybe underneath it all, Becca is a lioness.
我结婚了
I'm married.
我为什么要在乎威尔尼克教授跟谁睡
Why would I care who Professor Velnik was sleeping with?
我们为你省了个理由 贝卡
There is a reason we saved you for last, Becca.
他的其他三个情人
Three of his other lovers
说她们看到你们在校园里亲吻
said they saw the two of you kissing on campus.
他还用你命名了一种天鹅绒虫
He even named a velvet worm after you.
好吧
Fine.
我和威尔在约会
Will and I were seeing each other.
对 我占有欲很强
And yes, I get possessive.
但我没有杀他
But I didn't kill him.
那天晚上我和我丈夫在家
I was at home with my husband that night.
这好像不可能
That seems unlikely,
安保录像显示你的车
given that security feeds show your car
晚上七点半进了学校的停车场
entering the campus lot at 7:30 P.M.
两个小时后离开
and leaving two hours later.
这让你在威尔尼克被谋杀时
That puts you near the crime scene
就在犯罪现场附近
around the time Velnik was murdered.
再告诉我们一次
So tell us again:
你是在家还是在那里
Were you home, or were you there?
我在家
I was home.
那是谁在开你的车
Then who was driving your car?
你的妻子坦白了 唐尼
Your wife spilled her guts, Donnie.
她的婚外情
The affair,
你开走了车
you taking the car.
如果还不够 有个人行道上的摄像机拍到了你
As if that weren't enough, a crosswalk camera clocked you
离米勒顿大学生物系大楼仅一个街区
just a block from Millerton University's bio building
就在威尔尼克估计遇害的时间前后
around the time we think Velnik was killed.
你在那个时间出现在校园里
There's no good reason for you
没有什么正当原因吧
to be on campus at that hour.
当然 除了谋杀你妻子的情人之外
Apart from murdering your wife's lover, of course.
不许那样叫他
Don't call him that.
他就是个掠夺者
He was a predator.
他从我身边偷走了贝卡
He stole Becca from me.
他死有余辜
He deserved what he got.
那么你承认杀害他了
So you admit to killing him?
对 我承认
Yeah. I do.
我发现了他们之间的来往邮件
I found their e-mails to each other.
他对她说的那些鬼话
The crap he was telling her.
那些他永远不会兑现的诺言
Promises he was never gonna keep.
那些照片
The pictures.
那天晚上 我终于有机会了
That night, I finally had it.
我编了个谎 说要去修我妈家里的热水器
I faked a story about having to fix my mom's water heater.
我的车送去店里修了 我就开了贝卡的车
My car was in the shop, so I took Becca's.
开到那个混账东西的实验室
Drove to the son of a bitch's lab
射中了他的胸口
and shot him in the chest.
你开枪射的他
You shot him?
射了三次
Three times.
正中心口
Right here.
我把枪扔到下水道里
I tossed the gun in the sewer,
直接回家睡觉了
and I went home, and I went to bed.
这是我几个月来睡得最香的一晚
Best night's sleep I had in months.
我们马上回来
We'll be back in a minute.
我没疯吧
I'm not crazy, right?
法医证实 威尔尼克死于
The M.E. confirmed Velnik died
颈动脉割裂
from a severed carotid?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
尸体没有枪伤
There were no bullet wounds.
威尔尼克不是中弹而亡 他是被捅死的
Velnik wasn't shot. He was stabbed.
他都承认杀人了 为什么要对作案手法说谎
So why confess to a murder, and then lie about the method?
我觉得他没说谎
I don't think he is lying.
我觉得他确实开枪射中了威尔尼克教授
I think he did shoot Professor Velnik,
但致他死亡的凶手另有其人
but someone else killed him.
霍斯那边进展如何
Hey. How'd it go with Hawes?
他不太高兴
Well, he wasn't happy to hear
听到自己的检查可能漏了些东西
that he might have missed something,
但他同意重新检查威尔尼克的尸体
but he did agree to reexamine Velnik's body.
尤其是他肋骨上那三处发丝般细微的骨折
Most notably the three hairline fractures on his ribs.
考虑到美因茨的供词 我们对这几处骨折
Given Mainzer's confession, we both saw the fractures
有了新的认识 尤金修正了他的调查结果
in a new light, and Eugene amended his findings
他表示 在威尔尼克死前
to state that, prior to his death,
他的胸腔遭受了三次枪击
Velnik was shot three times in the chest,
但子弹很可能被某种防弹衣
but the bullets were probably stopped
给挡住了
by some sort of body armor.
他穿防弹背心了吗
Was he wearing a vest?
鉴证组在现场没找到
'Cause CSU didn't find one at the scene.
校园监控录像
Nor did campus security footage
也没拍到他穿着防弹背心
capture one on his person.
他穿的那件卫衣挺薄的
That hoodie he's wearing is pretty thin.
我的意思是 如果他穿着防弹背心
I mean, if he was wearing a vest,
我们应该能透过卫衣看到轮廓
we would be able to see one underneath it.
确实是
We would.
所以我主张 那件卫衣本身
So I submit that the garment itself
能够防弹
stopped the bullets.
-他的卫衣 -美因茨证实
- His hoodie? - Mainzer confirmed
他开枪射中威尔尼克的时候 他只穿了件
that when he shot Velnik, all Velnik was wearing
用他的话说 "一件挺新奇的银色运动衫"
was-- and I quote-- "A fancy silvery sweatshirt."
好吧 但鉴证组在现场也没找到那件衣服
Okay, but CSU didn't find that at the scene, either.
如果那件卫衣能防弹
If the hoodie is bulletproof,
它很可能被捅死威尔尼克的人拿走了
it was probably taken by whoever stabbed him.
为什么 因为从监控图像上看
Why? Because, judging by that image,
这将是世上最薄的防弹布料
it would be the thinnest ballistic cloth in the world,
这是一项价值数百万美元的科技创新
an innovation worth potentially millions.
那么问题将是
The question then would be--
教授是从哪得到这件衣服的
where did the professor get it?
我可能有个想法
I think I might have an idea.
警监送来了威尔尼克的财务单据
The captain sent over Velnik's financials.
看来他花的钱远远比他
Looks like he was spending way more money
当教授挣的钱多
than he made as a professor.
他满世界飞来飞去找虫子的时候
When he was jetting around the world hunting worms,
他都住在高端度♥假♥区♥ 去顶级饭店吃饭
he stayed in high-end resorts, ate at the best restaurants.
你有没有调查他是怎样付账的
Did you look into how he was paying for it?
他在榨取科研经费
He was siphoning cash out of his research grants.
我猜是给他钱的那些人里 有人发现了
I thought maybe one of the people who was funding him
然后阻止他这样下去
found out and then put a stop to it.
但是看看他最大的赞助人
But take a look at his biggest patron.
霍伊特护甲
防护创新
霍伊特护甲公♥司♥
Hoyt Armor Solutions.
他们给了他二十万
They gave him $200,000
用于一项没有明说的研究课题
for an unspecified research project.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表