我要所有人都好好盯着屏幕
I need every eyeball on a monitor.
警监 我的人已经准备好了
Captain, I've got my teams deployed,
但我们的手♥机♥辐射探测器不够
but we don't have enough mobile radiation detectors
监测14000辆出租车和几百座清♥真♥寺
to cover 14,000 taxis and a few hundred mosques.
希望你们能撞大运吧
Hopefully you'll get lucky.
或者他们可以
Or they will.
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
你的脑袋怎么样
How's your head?
还在我脖子上 没受一点辐射
Still attached to my body and not in the least bit irradiated.
我打算保持现状
I'd very much like to keep it that way.
我有发现
I got something.
这辆车 明明亮着空车灯
This cab. It's got its "Available" Number lit,
驶过十多个要打车的人身边却不拉客
but it's passed a dozen potential fares.
一直在市中心这家清♥真♥寺周围转悠
And it's been circling this mosque in Midtown.
能放大吗
Can you zoom in?
中城区清♥真♥寺&文化中心
就是他了
That's got to be our guy.
得疏散那片区域的人
We have to evacuate that entire area.
派特警队过去
Tell ESU to get down to that mosque.
全体注意
Listen up, everybody!
进入二级动员状态
We're going straight to a level two mobilization!
你们知道该干什么
You know what to do.
你们走之前 我想再看一遍
Before you leave, I-I'd like to review
那附近过去一个多小时的监控录像
all the footage of this area from the last hour or so.
尤其是55-103号♥机的录像
Particularly Camera 55-103.
怎么了 你觉得我找错车了
What is it? You think I got the wrong cab?
并不是
Not at all.
但我觉得比起正面对峙还有别的事要做
But I think there's more going on than meets the eye.
比大规模杀伤性武器还重要
More than a WMD?
调55-103号♥机录像
Camera 55-103.
-长官 -谢谢
- Sir. - u202dThanks.
-我能说两句吗 -长话短说
- Can I have a word? - Uh, make it quick.
-我得赶去市中心 -是的
- I got to get to Midtown. - u202dYou do.
但你用不着那个
But I don't think you'll be needing that.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
根据那里的监控来看
Based on video footage of the area,
马库斯发现的那辆车里
while there may well be a bomb inside the cab
可能有炸♥弹♥
that Marcus spotted,
但我十分确定那不是枚脏弹
I'm quite certain it's not a dirty bomb.
-你怎么知道 -道理很简单
- And how can you know that? - Simple logic.
谋划这次行动的人
The men who've been planning this day,
把车开到那附近
the ones who put the cab there,
但他们不可能希望在犯罪过程中
they won't want to be exposed to plutonium
受到钚的辐射
while they're committing their crime.
那辆车不是要发动恐袭 是要抢劫
It is not a terrorist attack. It's a heist.
准备
沃纳利 钻石珠宝 特约配售商&拍卖♥♥行
别动
Don't move.
打开
Open the case.
打开
Open it.
都装进去了
走走走
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop it!
显然你知道外面有个炸♥弹♥
Obviously, you know about the bomb outside.
放我们走
Let us go,
不然我就引爆♥炸♥弹 毒害整个城市
or I will trigger it and poison the entire city.
我们知道炸♥弹♥不具有辐射性
We know the bomb isn't radioactive.
你敢引爆
You try to set it off,
死的只能是你和你的同伙
the only people who are gonna die today are you and your men.
你自己选
Your choice.
投降
我们输了
拆弹小组解除炸♥弹♥以后
Once the bomb squad defused the device,
我的人确认了那不是脏弹
my guys were able to confirm that it wasn't a dirty bomb,
只是枚普通的炸♥弹♥
just a conventional explosive.
就像你说的 是虚张声势
It was a bluff, like you said.
这帮贼不需要真正的脏弹
The thieves didn't need an actual dirty bomb
来实施抢劫 只想制♥造♥这种假象
to pull off their heist, merely the appearance of one.
让我们疏散大楼
Getting us to evacuate those buildings
好让他们长驱直入
let them walk right into the offices
到国际钻石品牌总部
of an international diamond cartel
铲走价值两千万的钻石
and scoop up $300 million in diamonds.
这我就不明白了
That's what I don't understand.
你怎么知道那枚炸♥弹♥是为了声东击西
How did you know that the bomb was-was just a distraction?
想明白很容易 解释起来却很难
It was easier to know it than to explain how I knew it.
要是让你证明
If you were asked to prove
二加二等于四 你就该觉得难了
that two and two made four, you might find some difficulty.
然而你还是很确定这个事实
And yet you are sure of the fact.
总之就是有太多地方前后矛盾
Bottom line is, there were too many things that didn't add up.
其一 为什么要在周三下午炸一座
For one, why bomb a mosque on a Wednesday afternoon,
几乎没有人的清♥真♥寺
when there's almost no one there?
在试图解开这个谜题时
I was trying to puzzle that out
我注意到了又一个矛盾点
when I noticed the next inconsistency,
荷氏开门法
the Dutch Reach.
荷氏开门法
The Dutch Reach?
当我们这位假警♥察♥下车时
When our false cabby exited his vehicle,
他转过整个身体
he turned his entire body
用右手去打开车门
and used his right hand to open his door.
这是一项在荷兰教司机用来
That's a technique that's taught in the Netherlands
防止开门时意外伤到
to prevent drivers from opening their doors
后方自行车的技巧
into oncoming cyclists.
而鉴于纯雅独族是一个美国帮派
Now, PAIN is an American group,
里面有一位荷兰成员似乎是不太可能的
and a Dutch member seemed unlikely.
但这倒提醒了我科尔姆·弗里克
But it did remind me of the Europeans
所提到的那些欧洲人
that Colm Frick mentioned.
荷兰也有种族主义帮派
Netherlands has racist gangs, too.
不过仍然可能会是一次恐怖爆♥炸♥袭击
Still could've been an attack.
除了这个 在我们这位神秘的荷兰人
Except that, after our mysterious Dutchman
消失在人群中之后
disappeared into the crowd,
我通过另一个监控摄像头
I spotted him on another camera,
看见他进入了另一栋建筑
entering a different building.
如果你打算引爆一颗脏弹
If you're planning to set off a dirty bomb,
为什么要进入一栋离爆♥炸♥地很近的建筑呢
why go into a building near the blast site?
为了解答这个问题
To answer that question,
我查看了嫌疑人进入大楼前的监控视频
I checked the footage from before our suspect entered.
而我看到了这个
And I saw this.
三位穿着制♥服♥的警官
Three uniformed officers
在几分钟前进入了大楼
entering the building just minutes earlier.
警♥察♥都是成对行动的
Uniforms work in pairs,
所以三人一组相当显眼
so a group of three stands out.
我意识到他们进入的这栋楼
I realized that they were entering
是沃纳利集团的北美总部
the North American headquarters of the Vonale Cartel.
那可是掌控了全世界钻石市场
That's a company which controls 25%
四分之一份额的公♥司♥
of the world's diamond market.
因此 这是抢劫
Ergo, heist.
我们得知了他们的真实意图之后
Once we really knew what was going on,
就只剩下最后一个问题了
it was just one last question that was raised.
这些劫匪的计划仰赖于制♥造♥出
The thieves' plan relied on creating
一个让人信服的脏弹威胁
a credible dirty bomb threat.
这就是他们从戴夫·安柏林那偷走钚的原因
That's why they stole the plutonium from Dave Amberlin.
但他们一开始是从哪里得知
But how did they find out about the plutonium
有这批钚的呢
in the first place?
或许是实验室里某人走漏了风声
Maybe somebody at the lab talked.
我可以调查一下
I can look into it.
不 不用了
No. No need.
安柏林先生已经交代了
Mr. Amberlin is cooperating.
他交代了他是如何把钚走私进来的
He told us how he smuggled the plutonium into the country.
有意思的是 这批钚到港那天
It's a funny thing. On the day it came into port,
记录显示港口的一个辐射警报器失效了
records show that one of the port's radiation alarms went off.
你的部门负责审查这些警报器 对吗
Your agency is in charge of investigating those alarms. Right?
实际上 你亲自关掉了那个辐射警报器
In fact, you personally cleared that particular alarm.
你有意让这批钚通关
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表