没有 怎么了
No. Why?
几周前 有一天劳拉
few weeks ago, on a day when Lauren
终于肯费心来参加一场会议了
actually bothered to show up for a meeting,
她出去接了个电♥话♥
she stepped outside to take a call
打电♥话♥的人叫那个名字
from someone by that name.
我不知道她到底在说什么 但是
I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying, but...
那很明显是一场争吵
it was obviously an argument.
你有没有偷听到特洛伊姓什么
Did your eavesdropping happen to register Troy's last name?
抱歉
Sorry.
特洛伊 我只知道这个
Troy-- all I got.
我刚跟塞林杰先生的飞行员打过电♥话♥
I, uh, just got off the phone with Mr. Salinger's pilot.
他的不在场证明确认了
His alibi checks out.
乔恩呢
Where's Joan?
她得回家去看一个暂住的客人
She had to go home to check on a houseguest.
你们让别人住在家里了
You guys have someone staying with you at your place?
故意的吗
Like, on purpose?
劳伦·韦斯勒的通话记录来了吗
Did Lauren Wexler's cell phone company divulge her records?
没有 应该快了
No. Shouldn't be long.
除非特洛伊用的是一次性手♥机♥
Unless Troy was using a burner when he called her,
否则应该能反查到他的用户信息
should be able to work backwards to his subscriber information.
你看起来不错 伙计
You look good, man.
我是说 你知道的
I mean, you know,
跟上次我看到你的时候相比
compared to the last time I saw you.
离开很不容易
It was difficult being away.
但我听说我不在的时候警局做了很多工作
But I hear the department has done adequate work in my absence.
我们可是警♥察♥
Yeah, well, we are the police.
"纽约最称职的人"不是白叫的
They don't call us "New York's most adequate" for nothing.
这些都是什么东西
What is all this stuff anyway?
这是劳伦·韦斯勒在派瑟斯的东西
It's the contents of Lauren Wexler's work space at Pathas.
我让塞林杰先生送过来的
I had Mr. Salinger send it over.
她的喝水鸟有没有告诉你是谁杀了她
Did her drinking bird tell you much about who killed her?
没有
No.
但这张传♥单♥说了
But this leaflet did.
伤口缝合的家庭护理说明
“Home care instructions for sutures, stitches and staples.”
根据后面的收据 她上个月
According to the receipt on the back, she received stitches
在费什基尔的一家紧急护理机构
at an urgent care facility
做了伤口缝合
last month in Fishkill.
那里离她家可不近
That's nowhere near her residence.
离派瑟斯的办公室也不近
Or the Pathas offices.
所以她去那里干什么
So, what was she doing there?
怎么 她是去买♥♥卫衣的吗
What, she was buying a hoodie?
不 看看左边袖子
No. Have a look at the left sleeve.
你知道这不是血吧
You know this isn't blood, right?
-这是红油漆 -那不是红
- It's red paint. - It's not red.
那是农舍马车牌赭色油漆
It's Farmhouse Wagon Sienna.
在那家紧急护理机构附近
Now, there are only three homes in the area surrounding
只有三户人家的房♥子
the urgent care clinic which have elements
有那种颜色
painted that precise color.
在这三户人家里
And out of those three,
只有这座房♥子的主人
only this one is owned
叫特洛伊·罗塞利
by Troy Roselli.
你可以告诉韦斯勒女士的电♥话♥公♥司♥
You can tell Ms. Wexler's cell phone company
他们可以留着她的通话记录了
they can keep her records.
我去告诉华生
I'm going to tell Watson
跟我们在费什基尔会合
to meet us in Fishkill.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
特洛伊·罗塞利
Troy Roselli?
马库斯·贝尔探员
Detective Marcus Bell.
我们想跟您谈谈劳伦·韦斯勒
My colleagues and I want to talk to you about Lauren Wexler.
-谁 -我们了解到她上个月来过这里
- Who? - We believe she paid a visit here last month.
之后不久就进了紧急护理诊所
Soon followed by a trip to the emergency care clinic.
抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我没听说过这么个人
Never heard of her.
你的车♥库♥门最近新刷过
See you had your garage door painted recently.
挺漂亮的 我喜欢
It's nice. I like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不会刚巧有一辆
You wouldn't happen to have a
新款的日本轿车在里面吧
late-model Japanese sedan in there, would you?
不 我没车
No, I, uh... I don't own a car.
介意让我们看看吗
You mind showing us?
没问题
No.
我先把衣服穿上
Let me, uh, just throw on some clothes.
他说不认识劳伦·韦斯勒显然是在撒谎
Well, he's obviously lying about not knowing Lauren Wexler.
说没车也是个谎言
And about not having anything in his garage.
后门刚开了 他跑了
Back door just opened. He's running.
浴巾掉了
And there goes the towel.
站住
Stop right there!
我去打给当地警局请求支援
I'll call local PD for backup.
你俩在这等着
You two wait here.
我们要去帮他吗 还是...
Well, should we help him or...?
通常我会的 不过你看他浴巾都掉了
Well, normally I would, but you saw the towel drop.
罗塞利先生可以说是身无寸铁
Mr. Roselli couldn't be more unarmed.
除非你觉得他还有武器藏在...
Unless you think he's got a weapon up his...
我们去车♥库♥看看吧
Let's just go look at the garage.
我希望你知道我是为你开心的
I wanted you to know that I am happy for you.
你做了为人母的决定 我支持你
Your decision to become a parent-- I support it.
真的吗
You do?
-为什么不 -你忘了吗
- Why wouldn't I? - Are you forgetting
之前你跟一个孕妇说 生产是唯一
I was in the room with you when you told a pregnant woman
比手♥淫♥更有效的自♥慰♥行为时
that procreation was the only act
我可也在场
more masturbatory than masturbation?
她可是凶杀嫌疑犯 再说你只是要领养
She was a murder suspect, and besides, you're adopting.
你开始找新住处了吗
You started looking for somewhere to live?
什么 没有 怎么问这个
What? No. Why?
世界上没有一家领养机构
Well, there's not an adoption agency on the planet that would
会把婴儿交给一个跟瘾君子住一起的女人
hand an infant to a woman who lives with a heroin addict.
你已经在康复了
You are in recovery.
-华生 -跟你说吧
- Watson. - You know what?
我已经跟我的律师谈过了
Look, I already spoke to my attorney,
他知道如果我的生活方式会坏事
and he knows that if my lifestyle is a deal breaker,
我是不会去领养的
then I'm not going to adopt.
我觉得重点是
Anyway, I think the bigger question is
你对身边有个孩子这事作何感想
how are you going to feel about having a kid around?
我不会指望你跟我一起抚养他什么的
I mean, I would not expect you to co-parent or anything.
孩子是我的责任
The baby would be my responsibility.
你当初也是这么说克莱德的
You said that about Clyde.
我现在说的可不是一只乌龟
I am not talking about a tortoise here.
华生 为了你
For you, Watson...
我愿意做出一些调整
I'd make adjustments.
一直如是
Always.
是我眼花 还是这真是个默玛
Am I crazy, or is that a MERMA?
那个本该不可能造就的海洋清洁装置
The supposedly impossible-to-build ocean cleaner?
毋庸置疑
Without question.
我开始觉得劳伦·韦斯勒
I'm beginning to think that Lauren Wexler
并不是那么没本事了
wasn't so incompetent after all.
她不是没本事
No, she wasn't incompetent.
她是个贼
She was a thief.
你们出现在我家门口时 我对天发誓
Look, when you guys came into my door, I swear to God,
我对劳伦的死一无所知
I had no idea Lauren was dead.
她的同事说听到了你俩
Well, someone at her office overheard you two
几周前在电♥话♥里有过争吵
arguing over the phone a few weeks ago.
我不是说我喜欢劳伦
Look, I'm not saying I liked Lauren.
我只是说我没有伤害她
I'm just saying I wouldn't have hurt her.
你今天已经骗过我们一次了 罗塞利先生
You already lied to us once today, Mr. Roselli.
你说你的车♥库♥里没有东西
You told us there was nothing in your garage.
所以我们现在凭什么相信你
So, why should we believe you now?
我撒谎跟逃跑是同一个理由 好吗
I lied for the same reason I ran away. Okay?
都是因为那个东西 默玛
That. The MERMA.
真希望我没听说过这破玩意儿
Wish I'd never even heard of the stupid thing.
你是个工程师
You're an engineer.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表