据我们所知 两年给了差不多两万块
Best we can tell, almost $20,000 over the past two years.
如果我对玛丽亚做了什么
If I had done anything to Maria,
我为什么还要雇你去找她
then why would I hire you to find her?
好问题 也正因如此
Good question. And it's the only reason
我们现在在里这谈话
we're having this conversation here
而不是在局里
rather than at the precinct.
就当是对家人的朋友的善意吧
Call it a courtesy to a friend of the family.
我之前没说实话
The reason why I didn't tell you the truth
是因为我有妻子和工作
is because I have a wife and a job,
而我真的不想让人知道这些事
and I really didn't want this stuff to get out.
我说的我和玛丽亚的事都是真的
Everything I said about me and Maria is true.
我们是朋友 一直免费聊天
We're friends. We chat all the time for free.
我没有陷得太深 玛丽亚很懂分寸
I'm not in too deep. Maria's good that way.
她只会要客户付得起的钱
She doesn't take more than she knows the clients can afford.
玛丽亚的邻居听到她的公♥寓♥
Maria's neighbors heard loud noises
周六晚上十点左右有很大的动静
coming from her apartment Saturday around 10:00 P.M.
我们觉得玛丽亚就是在那时被绑♥架♥的
We think that's when Maria was taken.
你能说清楚你当时在哪吗
Can you account for your whereabouts?
可以 我们几个人在熬夜
Yes. A few of us stayed late
准备周日的房♥产开放日
to get a property ready for an open house on Sunday.
你可以问你妹妹 她也在
You can ask your sister. She was there.
她会告诉你我们午夜之后才走
She'll tell you, we didn't leave till after midnight.
你还能想到什么有帮助的吗
Can you think of anything else that might be helpful?
玛丽亚跟别人有矛盾吗
Anyone that Maria had a problem with?
其他客户有没有威胁过她
Other clients that maybe threatened her?
她确实提过一个人
She did mention one guy.
她说他
She said that he had
在留言板上说过很恶劣的坏话
said some pretty terrible things about her on a message board.
什么样的话
What sort of things?
她没说
She didn't say.
她并不是很担心他
She wasn't really worried about him.
他是个孩子 住在美国的另一边
He was a kid. He was clear on the other side of the country.
她提过他的名字吗
She mention his name?
没有 但她确实提过
No, uh, but she did mention
那个网站的名字
the name of the Web site.
"送你黑药丸"
Uh, BlackPill4U.
黑药丸 你确定吗
"Black pill"? You're certain?
对 你知道
Yeah. You know it?
我不知道那个网站
Not the Web site, no.
但我熟悉这个词
But I'm familiar with the term.
对罗德里格斯小姐不是什么好兆头
Doesn't bode well for Miss Rodriguez.
马库斯·贝尔 美国法警署
"Marcus Bell, U.S. Marshal""
听起来很不错
It has a nice ring to it.
对 贝尔医生听起来也不错
Yeah, well, so does "Dr. Bell,"
但我可不会辞职去上医学院
but I'm not about to quit my job and go to med school.
拜托 你就一点也不动心吗
Come on. You're not the least bit intrigued?
我给山本法官做书♥记♥的时候
I knew a lot of Marshals
认识了很多法警
back when I clerked for Judge Yamamoto.
都是好人 非常专业
They were good guys, real pros.
这将是个很大的改变
It'd be a big change.
我要去乔治亚州培训
I'd have to go to Georgia for training.
然后我可能被分配到任何地方
Then, after that, they can assign me anywhere.
听起来像一场冒险
Well, sounds like an adventure.
或许是一场我不想独自前往的冒险
Maybe an adventure I don't want to go on alone.
你是在邀请我跟你一起走吗
Are you asking me to move with you?
什么
What?
不 我的意思是...
No. I mean...
你生活在这里
I mean, you're here.
我们都生活在这里
We're here.
我不会要求你离开纽约的
I'd never ask you to leave New York.
你可以试试
You could try.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
不好说 我想这取决于你有多认真
I don't know. I guess that depends how serious you are.
搬家对你来说不是件轻松的事
It wouldn't be easy for you to pull up stakes.
是 但也不是不可能
Yeah, it wouldn't be impossible, either.
我说了 我给一位联邦法官做过书♥记♥
Like I said, I clerked for a federal judge.
我也有人脉
I've got connections.
说到人脉
Speaking of connections,
你的人脉是谁
who's yours?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我认识的法警们
The Marshals I knew
他们说想进法警署非常困难
said it was nearly impossible to get into the Service.
他们接受申请的比例大概是20:1
They accept like one out of 20 applications.
他们都不招人的
They don't recruit.
很明显 是招人的
Obviously, they do.
不
No.
你今早经历的那种面谈
The kind of visit you got this morning,
一定是有人促成的
somebody made that happen.
怎么 你觉得有位天使在照顾我
What, you think I got an angel looking over my shoulder?
肯定是的
You must.
问题是 是谁
The question is-- who?
阿特·舒尔茨
Art Schultz?
我们是纽约警局的顾问
We're consultants with the NYPD.
我们想找你聊聊
We'd like a word.
聊什么
About?
"送你黑药丸"
BlackPill4U.
你在暗网上管理的网站
The site that you operate on the Dark Web.
"被独身社区"的集♥会♥地
It's a meeting place for the InCel community.
-什么社区 -被独身社区
- The what community? - InCel community.
"非自愿独身"的缩写
Short for "Involuntary Celibacy."
没有抵赖的必要
No point in denying it.
我们认识很懂电脑的人
We know people who are good with computers.
他们找出了你这个网站管♥理♥员♥的真实身份
They were able to unmask you as the site's administrator
并定位到了你的地址
and ping your location.
根本没什么 好吗
It's nothing, okay?
只是一个让大家倾诉烦恼的地方
It's just a place for people to talk about their problems.
他们主要的烦恼就是错误地相信
Their chief problem being the wrong-headed belief
自己被迫独身
that they've been forced into celibacy
是来自没有性吸引力的女性的
by an oppressive conspiracy
镇♥压♥阴谋
of sexually unavailable women.
我看了你在网站上发的帖子
I read the posts on your site.
言论很激进
Gets pretty nasty.
难怪 考虑到被独身标语
Not surprising, given that "Taking the black pill"
"服下黑药丸"包含了最为恶劣的
is InCel slang for embracing the worst kind of
厌恶女性的虚无主义
misogynistic nihilism.
这里有一个帖子说强♥奸♥
Here's one where a person claims it should be legal
婚内出轨的女性应该合法
to rape any woman who has had sex outside of marriage.
还有一条说堕胎的女性
Or another one that says any woman who has an abortion
应该强制♥作♥为政♥府♥管控的性♥奴♥
should be forced into government-controlled sex slavery.
很明显 他们是在开玩笑
They're joking, obviously.
那你怎么解释你的一位会员
Then how do you explain one of your members
在学校发动暴♥乱♥
who went on a rampage at their college campus,
杀死了12个人 其中主要是女性
killing 12 people, mostly women?
还有一个人在蒙特利尔
Or the person who opened fire
朝一群女性工程师开枪
on a group of female engineers in Montreal?
你们这些被独身社区主脑已经被
InCel boards like yours have been banned
所有互联网托管服务列为黑名单
by every major Internet hosting service
因为你们在鼓吹暴♥力♥和仇恨
for encouraging violence and hate.
所以你们躲入地下
That's why you went underground
将"送你黑药丸"迁移到了暗网
and moved BlackPill4U to the Dark Web.
很明显 你们藏得还不够深
Obviously, you didn't go dark enough.
我们有问题要问你
We have questions for you.
老实回答 不然我们就把你们的事
Answer them, or we'll tell our friends
告诉我们在国安局的朋友们
at Homeland Security all about you.
行 我说
Fine. I'll talk to you.
只是别在这儿
Just not in here.
我们在找一名失踪女性
We're looking for a missing woman
她是一名金钱女王
who works as a financial dominatrix
化名为"蝴蝶女王"
by the name of Queen Mariposa.
你的一名会员发帖说
One of your members posted
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表