你能告诉我们你在哪里吗
Can you tell us where you were?
我就在这里 工作
I was here, working.
有人能证实吗
Can anyone corroborate that?
没有
No.
但是我可以给你看些东西
But let me show you something.
这是个卖♥♥船的网站
It's a site for selling boats.
是 但这艘船 这美丽的女士
Yeah, but this sailboat, this beautiful lady,
是玛丽亚·马德拉 我的宝贝
is the Maria Madera, my baby.
我的妻子强烈建议我卖♥♥了她
My wife is strongly encouraging me to sell her.
维护费太贵了
Upkeep is too high.
那些保养
All the maintenance,
船税 注册费
slip fees, registration--
一年就要花好几千
it's thousands of bucks a year.
所以 虽然我爱这艘船
So, even though I love this boat,
我还是要遵照妻子的意见
I'm doing what my wife says.
你想表达什么 布劳恩先生
You have a point here, Mr. Braun?
看看我是什么时候挂牌的
Take a look at when I posted the listing.
两天前
It's two nights ago.
发表于2天前 下午7:38
就是你说这女孩被绑♥架♥的时间 对吗
That's during the time you said this girl was being held, right?
如果我当时正在做这件事
If I was in the middle of doing this,
你觉得我会和我的宝贝说再见吗
you think I'd be saying good-bye to my baby?
你不觉得我会告诉我妻子
Don't you think I'd tell my wife,
"别担心 一切都在好转
"Don't worry, things are looking up.
我们能负担得起了"
We can afford it"?
我向你保证 如果我有大笔资金进账
Because I promise you, if my ship was coming in,
我的帆船就绝不会出♥售♥
my sailboat would not be going out.
哈伦 怎么了
Harlan, what is it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
哈伦 你雇我们找到莉莉
Harlan, you hired us to find Lily.
-我们没有 她自己逃出来的 -我知道
- We didn't. She escaped. - No, I know.
只是 我终于做到了
I just... it's... I-I finally did it.
做到了什么
Did what?
告诉她 我对她的感觉
Told her-- how I really feel about her.
我很紧张 但我终于...
I-I was nervous, but I was...
我脑子里一直在想着你
I was thinking about you the whole time,
想着你会告诉我要行动起来
about how you would tell me to just do something.
你紧张什么
Why were you nervous?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
很显然你对她的感觉
It was obvious that your feelings for her
会收到回报 她可是去研究了
were going to be reciprocated when she went to study
你在联邦应急管理局的工作
the work you did for FEMA.
她去那里可不是因为喜欢数学
She didn't go there because she liked mathematics.
她去那里是因为她喜欢你
She went there because she liked you.
是啊 很明显
Yeah, obviously.
想岔了 是吧
Went right over your head, didn't it?
是啊 差远了
Yeah, way over.
放我一马吧
Cut me a little bit of slack.
你知道的 我和社交行为就像是...
You know, me and social cues are like...
现实与量子力学
relativity and quantum mechanics.
重点是 你一直都是对的
Point is, you were right the whole time.
我只需要行动起来
I just needed to act.
过去这几天
Last couple of days...
差点失去她
almost losing her...
让一切都明朗起来了
put everything into perspective.
那你的工作呢
What about your job?
我们谈过了 你知道
Oh, we talked about that, and, um, you know,
我们会推迟一阵子
we're just gonna hold off a little longer,
直到莉莉拿到博士学位
just till Lily gets her doctorate.
然后学校就不能因为我们约会而开除我了
Um, after that, the university can't fire me for dating her,
因为我们是平等级别了
'cause we will be peers.
基本上平等 我的数学还是更好
Sort of. I mean, I'll still be way better at math,
但是 她就不再是我的学生了
but, um, you know, she won't be my student anymore.
真为你感到高兴 哈伦
Very happy for you, Harlan.
真的吗
Are you?
因为你看起来不怎么高兴
'Cause you don't look happy.
说实话 你正好打断了我的工作
Respectfully, you just caught me in the middle of some work.
莉莉是安全了 但劫持她的男人
Lily may be safe, but the man
仍然还没有找到
who was holding her is still unaccounted for.
而且就像你说的那样 你和那些社交提示
And, as you said, you and social cues...
完全理解 我只是...
Totally get it. I just, um...
如果你还想再抱我一次 别那么做
If you're thinking of hugging me again, don't do that.
好吧
Right.
抱歉 我就走
Sorry. I will go.
但...
But, um...
再次感谢
thank you again.
我从没这么开心过
Never been this happy.
多亏了你
It's because of you.
好了
Okay.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
你和马库斯都不觉得
Neither you nor Marcus is liking
那个保险推销员是绑♥架♥莉莉的同伙
the insurance agent for Lily's co-kidnapper?
对 他和我们说的都证实了
No. Everything he told us panned out.
在我看来 那片区域里没有其他人
As far as I can tell, no one else stood to profit
能因洪水风险的增长而获利
from an increased danger of flooding in that neighborhood.
所以我换了种角度看莉莉的地图
So I've been looking at Lily's map with fresh eyes,
将我的注意力从洪水风险增长的区域
shifting my focus from areas where the flood risk increased
转移到降低的区域
to areas where it decreased.
这可能是这张地图不打算
Could be the point of the map wasn't to make
将布鲁克林这片区域划为高风险区
this part of Brooklyn higher risk,
而是要保证这片区域为更低风险区
but to keep this part lower risk.
好吧 但那片区域大部分都是工业区
Okay, but most of the land in that area is industrial,
那里的保费
so the insurance rates would already
不是本来就很低吗
be pretty low, wouldn't they?
对 但洪水图不止决定了保费高低
Yeah, but flood maps don't just dictate insurance rates.
它们还影响着土地规划和开♥发♥标准
They dictate zoning and development standards, as well.
如果你在那片区域有地 你又想开♥发♥它们
So, if you own land in that area and you want to develop...
高额的保费和洪水风险
Higher insurance rates and flood risk
可能会让新工程难以推进
could make new construction untenable.
我们得查出都有谁拥有
We need to find out who owns property
那片区域的地♥产♥
in that part of the city.
我还在等市登记处发来的名单
I'm awaiting a list from the City Register's Office.
走运的话很快就能收到了
Any luck, we'll have it soon.
所以...
So, um...
你为什么觉得我很孤独
what makes you think I'm lonely?
昨晚你说你觉得我很孤独
Last night, you said you thought I was lonely.
你为什么那么说
Wh-Why did you say that?
你当初和菲欧娜在一起的时候
There was a time when you were with Fiona
人的状态就不一样
when you were different.
更开心一点
Happier somehow.
我也说不好
I don't know.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
哈伦来过了
Harlan came around.
他是想告诉我
He, um, wanted to tell me
他终于让莉莉知道了他对她的感受
he finally let Lily know how he felt about her.
然后呢
And?
他们互相喜欢
The feeling was mutual.
他整个人都神采飞扬
He was practically aglow.
我觉得有点嫉妒
I felt a little envious.
就那么一点点
Just a smidge.
所以就...
So it, uh, just...
让我想到了你说的话
made me think about what you said.
你有这种感觉没什么 很正常
It's not bad that you felt that way. It's natural.
但没必要嫉妒
But there's no need to be envious.
他有的你都能有
You can have everything he has.
就是这一点 你看
Well, that's just it, you see.
我不确定自己可以
I'm-I'm... not sure I can.
你是对的
You were right.
我的每一个潜在暧昧对象
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表