Thing is...
米莎想做的不只是找出范·福欧的作品
Mischa didn't just want to identify van Faux's work.
她还想查出他的真实姓名
She wanted to find out his real name.
把他曝光给世界
Expose him to the world.
如果米莎知道了范·福欧的真实身份
If Mischa found out who van Faux really is...
他可能会为了保密而杀了她
He might have killed her to protect his secrets.
你不高兴
You're upset.
我很失望
I'm disappointed.
我觉得你放弃接受遗产
I think you're making a mistake
是个错误的决定
passing up your inheritance.
事实上 我宁愿这些收入
The truth is I would much rather
都捐给慈善机构
the proceeds go to charity.
我不需要钱
I certainly don't need the money.
我只需要
All I require is...
一块面包和一件干净的衣服
"A loaf of bread and a clean collar."
你之前说过很多次了
As you've said many times before.
但我还是很感谢你
Still I'm grateful that you took the time
愿意拨冗来见我
to join me today.
尽管处理身后事不是件高兴的事
My inevitable passing is hardly my favorite subject,
但我很高兴你的愿望能够实现
but I'm glad your wishes will be met.
我知道你肯定要回去工作了
Well, I'm sure you need to get back to your work.
所以 谢谢你抽时间过来
So... thank you for taking the time.
我陪你等到车来
I'm just gonna wait till your car gets here,
如果你也愿意的话
if it's all the same to you.
当然好
Oh. Yeah, of course.
当然
Yes.
根据你的短♥信♥ 这些应该都是
I assume from your texts these are the works
神秘的范·福欧的作品吧
of the elusive van Faux.
是米莎的前任认出来的那些
The ones that Mischa's ex knew about, anyway.
我能理解为什么米莎对他着迷
I can see why Mischa was fascinated by him.
他真的很棒
He's really good.
他不只伪造已有的画作
He doesn't just copy existing paintings.
他还能用不同的荷兰绘画大♥师♥
He paints brand-new ones
画画的方式画出新的画作
in the style of different Dutch old masters,
然后让这些画以遗失的杰作的名头出现
and then passes them off as lost masterpieces.
这种手法对于伪造者来说并不罕见
A not uncommon approach for forgers.
这需要高超的技术
It's technically demanding, but...
也就让辨认伪造品更困难了
makes spotting a forgery more difficult.
和你父亲谈得怎么样
So, how'd it go with your father?
除了在继承他的财产上有一点分歧
Aside from a slight disagreement regarding his estate,
我们这一上午说不上不愉快
we had a not unpleasant morning.
直到我发现他被跟踪了
Right up until the moment I realized he was being stalked.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们离开的时候 我看到有人在附近晃悠
When we left the meeting, I saw a man lingering nearby,
一直盯着我父亲看
studying my father intently.
我觉得他想伤害他
I believe he intended him ill.
你告诉你父亲了吗
Did you tell your father?
我不想打草惊蛇
Didn't want to risk tipping my hand.
找到这个人需要一位侦探
Finding and identifying this man will require a detective,
虽然我父亲手下
and while my father has a virtual Death Star
有个真实的死星军团
at his disposal, I have little faith
但我不信任他手下的调查能力
in the investigative arm of his group.
接下来一段时间你一个人应也没问题吧
So I trust you could do without me for a stretch.
当然
Sure.
我要展开我自己的艺术项目了
Gonna start an art project of my own.
阴影画得不错
Nice use of shading.
你有考虑过以伪造艺术品为生吗
Have you considered a career in art forgery?
这只是个工具
This is merely a tool,
是我用来展开调查的视觉辅助
a visual aid I plan to forward to my contacts.
你的调查有什么新进展吗
How goes your investigation?
我在查米莎认为是范·福欧
I've been looking into the provenances
伪造的那些作品
of the paintings that Mischa thought
都来自哪里
were forgeries by van Faux.
大部分画作据说都可以追溯到二战时期
Most of them have histories that allegedly date back
然后就没下文了
to the Second World War, and then nothing.
很多欧洲艺术作品
The histories of many European works of art
都在战争中丢失或被毁了
were lost or destroyed during the war.
范·福欧肯定知道这一点
Van Faux is no doubt aware of this
并且充分利用了这个条件
and using it to his advantage.
我也这么想 所以
I thought the same thing, so instead of looking
我不再试图通过画作本身找到他了
at the paintings to try and find him,
我开始调查
I started looking into the materials
他用来伪造画作的材料了
he would use to forge them.
能确定时间的颜料 画釉和刷子
Period-accurate paints, varnishes, brushes?
不幸的是 这条路也卡住了
Unfortunately, I struck out there, too.
我查了能够制♥造♥这些材料的所有公♥司♥
I checked with all the companies that would make those materials,
没有直接指向范·福欧的证据
but none of them points to van Faux.
伦勃朗和鲁本斯常用的颜料
There's no regular buyers of the colors
没有长♥期♥买♥♥家 也没有发现购买♥♥
used by Rembrandt or Rubens, and no special requests
维梅尔和勃鲁盖尔常用颜料的人
that would match a Vermeer or Brueghel.
画布呢
What about canvases?
只有五个地方生产
There are exactly five places
用来重现17世纪画作
that make the reproductions
所用的亚麻画布
of the linen canvases used during the 17th century,
但没发现跟范·福欧有任何联♥系♥
but none of them seem to have any connection to van Faux.
不会有关系的
Well, they wouldn't.
如果他用的画布
Not if the canvases he's using
是17世纪的真品的话
are actually from the 17th century.
所以你的理论是范·福欧有个时间机器
So your theory is that van Faux has a time machine?
这些画作所用的画框
The frames around these paintings
看起来都很有历史
appear to be quite old.
对 我也发现了
Yeah, I noticed that, too.
我觉得是他故意做旧的
I just assumed he aged them.
有可能
Well, he could have.
但何必这么麻烦呢
But why go to all the trouble?
何必要费力做旧画布和画框
Why age new canvases and frames
如果你可以轻易买♥♥到真的
when you could just buy old ones?
怎么 你还能买♥♥到
What, you can buy frames and blank canvases
十七世纪的画布和画框
from the 17th century?
不能 但是不那么有名的
No, but you can buy lesser-known
十七世纪画作几千块钱还是能搞定的
17th century paintings for a few thousand dollars,
包括画框和画布
frames and canvases included.
所以你认为他是买♥♥了古画
So you think he buys old paintings,
然后把画布取下或者直接在上面作画
and then strips them or paints over them?
这样甚至还能提高范·福欧
If anything, it would add to the authenticity
作品的可信度
of van Faux's work.
以前的大♥师♥经常重复使用画框和画布
Old masters often reused frames and canvases.
所以现在问题就变成
So the question then becomes--
谁一直在购买♥♥这些没人要的
who has been buying up all the least desirable
十七世纪的荷兰画作
Dutch paintings from the 1600s?
绘画课一小时后才开始
Class doesn't start for another hour.
我们不是来上课的 韦尔斯先生
We're not here for a class, Mr. Wells.
我们是来跟你谈谈
We're here to talk to you about some paintings
你最近买♥♥的一些画作的
you recently bought that we think
我们认为你会将其变为赝品
you were gonna turn into forgeries.
我是纽约警局的格雷森警监
I'm Captain Gregson with the NYPD.
这位是贝尔警探 后面是路易斯和奥罗斯科
This is Detectives Bell, Lewis and Orosco.
如果我说我根本不知道你们在说什么
Would it help if I told you I have no idea
对你们会帮助吗
what you're talking about?
不会
Not really.
我们有搜查令可以搜查这个画室和你的住所
We have a search warrant for this studio and your residence.
如果你目前正在仿造任何画作
If you're working on any forged paintings
我们肯定能找出来
at the moment, pretty sure we're gonna find them.
米莎告诉你们这事的 对不对
Mischa told you about me, didn't she?
你承认自己认识米莎·法瑞尔吗
You admit to knowing Mischa Farrell?
我感觉否认此事毫无意义
I have a feeling there's no point in denying it.
她什么都没告诉我们
She didn't tell us anything.
是她做的事情帮我们找到你的
The work she was doing did help us find you,
这也就意味着你让人杀了她
which means you had her killed
根本没有意义
for nothing.
什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表