See, we're exploring the possibility
罗翰是否有可能死于某种
that Rohan was killed by some kind of
电力武器
electrical weapon.
也许是某种实验性武器
Something experimental, maybe.
我是嫌疑人 对吗
I'm a suspect, aren't I?
所以你们才叫我过来
That's why you called me down here.
你和你丈夫经常争吵
Look, you and your husband fought a lot.
警♥察♥不止一次去过你家
Police were called to your residence on more than one occasion.
我们还知道
We also know that you caused
你曾经在酒吧引发♥骚♥乱
a public disturbance at a bar
因为你指控罗翰出轨
when you accused Rohan of cheating.
也许你终于受够了
Maybe you'd finally had enough.
我那天晚上说的话不是故意的
What I said that night... I didn't mean it.
我知道罗翰没有出轨
I knew Rohan wasn't cheating on me.
是我出轨了
I was cheating on him.
我经常跟我的同事何塞一起加班
I'm working a lot of late hours with my colleague, Jose.
罗翰起了疑心 所以我...
Rohan seemed suspicious, so I...
所以你指控他出轨
So you accused him of an affair
以掩盖自己的不忠
in order to distract from your own infidelity.
去问何塞
Talk to Jose.
他不光是我的情人
He isn't just my lover.
还是我的不在场证明
He's my alibi.
罗翰死的时候我们正在吃晚餐
We were having dinner when Rohan was killed.
我相信侍者记得我们 或者是工作人员
I'm sure the waiter remembers us, maybe some of the staff.
好的 我们需要饭店的名字
All right, we're gonna need the name of the restaurant.
你们应该知道 即使我想
Well, you should know, even if I wanted
用闪电武器杀了我丈夫
to kill my husband with weaponized lightning,
我也不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't know how.
我是宇宙学家
I'm a cosmologist.
何塞也是
So is Jose.
我们研究宇宙的本质
We study the nature of the universe.
都是不太实际的东西
It isn't exactly practical.
我们都不知道怎么造一台LIPC
Neither one of us would know where to begin to build an LIPC.
LIPC
An LIPC?
感生等离子管
A laser-induced plasma channel.
电子激光
An electrolaser.
基本上就是闪电枪
It's a lightning gun, basically.
你们认为杀死罗翰的那种武器
The kind of weapon you think killed Rohan.
你对这种技术很熟悉吗
You familiar with that technology?
我读过这类文章
I've read articles.
电子激光还是实验性的
Electrolasers are still very experimental,
但我知道几家实验室在研究这个
but I do know a few labs that are developing them.
告诉我们 纽约有这种实验室吗
Tell us, any of those labs in New York?
琳
Lin, hey.
我不来他们就不让你坐下吗
They wouldn't seat you without me here?
其实他们没让我坐下是因为我没要求
Actually, they didn't seat me because I didn't ask them to,
因为我不能待在这里
because I can't stay.
一位同事因为胃病请假了
A colleague came down with a stomach bug.
我一点半要替她带客户看♥房♥♥子
I have to show a house for her at 1:30.
你应该给我打电♥话♥的
Oh, you should've called me.
我还是得见你
I still needed to see you.
今早爸爸的养老院给我打电♥话♥了
I got a call this morning from the shelter where Dad was staying.
他们说那里有一些他的私人物品
They said they had some of his personal effects
他们问我想不想要
and they were wondering if I wanted them.
我不知道 我以为我会发现
I don't know. I guess I thought I might find
一张我或者妈妈的老照片
an old picture of me or my mom
或者我给他的美术作业
or some grade school art project I gave him.
他用来记住我的东西
Something he kept to remember me by.
他们给了你什么
What do they have for you?
他的水杯 一块停了的表
His water bottle, a watch that didn't work,
一本像是从垃圾桶里翻出来的旧字典
an old dictionary I'm pretty sure he dug out of a Dumpster,
还有这个
and this.
那是你的中文名字 对吗
That's your Chinese name, right?
云静宜
Yun Jingyi?
我不明白 他给我们写了信吗
I don't understand. He wrote us letters?
只有你
Just you.
不 没关系 真的
No. It's okay. Seriously.
至少他记得我们中的一个 对吗
At least he remembered one of us, right?
如果你想知道为什么它保存得这么好
If you're wondering why it's in such great shape,
他把它夹在他的字典中间了
he kept it flat in the middle of his dictionary.
我觉得它对他很重要
I think it was important to him.
而且不管你怎么想
And despite what you thought,
我觉得你对他也很重要
I think you were important to him, too.
你们要知道 火花不是一把闪电枪
Just so you know, Sparky isn't a lightning gun,
更像是一台可怕的巨大闪电炮
more like a giant, freaking lightning cannon.
你的实验室是为军方建造了火花吗
And your lab built Sparky for the military?
但愿吧 我们想赢得空军的合同
Hopefully. We're trying to win an Air Force contract.
他们想在飞机上配备感生等离子管
They want to mount LIPCs on their planes.
问题是火花现在太大了
The problem is Sparky's way too big
无法装入机身
to fit in a jet fuselage right now.
这就是罗翰·吉里的作用
That's where Rohan Giri came in.
我以为他只是一名检查员
Thought he was just an inspector.
他是 曾经是
He is. Was.
我昨天才认识他
I mean, I only met him yesterday,
但他的检查对我们来说很重要
but his inspection was a big deal for us.
如我所说 火花需要精简
Like I said, Sparky needs to trim down.
它的发电和存储系统又大又笨重
His power generation and storage system is big and bulky.
缩小这些结构的方法只有核能
The only way to make those components smaller is to go nuclear.
所以我们给它造了个小反应堆
So we built him a mini reactor.
但为了测试 我们要有裂变物质
But to test it, we need access to fissionable materials.
比如铀吗
Like uranium?
我们要用的是钚
In our case, plutonium.
吉里先生是来检查我们的防护设施的
Mr. Giri was here to inspect our containment facilities.
他的许可能让我们离目标近一大步
His approval would've gotten us a lot closer to our goal
并能得到空军的订单
and a big payout from the Air Force.
所以 相信我 这里没人想让他死
So, believe me, no one here wanted him dead.
即使他可能会让你失败吗
Not even if he was gonna fail you?
失败的检查也会让我们进步
Failed inspection still would've been progress.
可以告诉我们需要改进什么
Would've told us what to fix.
来看看火花 奇迹大炮
Meet Sparky, the wonder cannon.
我想你把它放在货车里
So, I take it you put it in a truck
是为了要带它去做测试
so you could take it somewhere for testing.
也就是说它可以运行了
That implies it's fully operational?
对 我们计划了一次射击测试
Yeah. We're scheduled for a test firing
这周晚些在布鲁克海文国立实验室进行
at Brookhaven National Laboratory later this week.
我们三天前把火花装在了这里
We loaded Sparky up three days ago
从那时起就没人动过它
and no one's moved him since.
它不是你们的凶器
He isn't your murder weapon.
看这些灰尘的痕迹
Hmm, look at these dust patterns.
昨晚下了小雨
Scattered showers last night.
这辆车最近淋过雨
This van was recently dotted with rain,
但它停在有屋顶的车♥库♥里
despite being parked in a garage with a covered roof.
如果我错了请纠正我 关先生
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mr. Kwan,
但让它淋湿的唯一方法
but the only way it could have gotten wet
就是有人把它开进了雨里
is if someone was driving it around in the rain.
这不可能
Well, that's not possible.
我来检查一下机上日志
I'll check the onboard logs.
它们会显示大炮是否开过火
They'll show if the cannon was fired.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
你是说日志没有显示发射记录吗
You're saying the logs don't show the cannon was fired?
我是说日志是空的
I'm saying the logs are blank.
日志应该每半小时记录一次电压水平
They're set to record a charge level every 30 minutes,
但今早五点没有记录
but there's no record for this morning at 5:00 A.M.
有人把日志抹掉了
Someone wiped the logs.
我要检查一下安保录像
I need to check the security tapes,
看看是谁动了火花
see who's been messing with Sparky.
安保录像可能也被抹掉了
They've probably been wiped as well.
几乎可以确定这是内部人员作案
This is almost certainly an inside job,
根据座椅和后视镜的位置
judging by the position of the seat and the mirrors,
嫌犯的身高大约是一米九
perpetrated by someone who's about six-foot-three.
你的员工有人符合这个描述吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表