他们可能记得什么
They might remember something.
给
Here.
他们会记得所有
They might remember all the people
购买♥♥过这些耳环的人吗
who ever bought these earrings?
我们只卖♥♥出了六对这种耳环 而且卖♥♥的很快
Well, we only sold like six pair, and they went quick.
我是从奥尔巴尼一个很酷的设计师那儿进的
I got them from this really cool designer up in Albany.
我们是在...
We got them in...
是上次的感恩节时进的货
it was last Thanksgiving.
我记得是因为我想让设计师
I remember because I wanted the designer
做得更适合假期热潮一些
to make more for the holiday rush,
但是她太忙了
but she was too busy.
我猜你没有留着
I don't suppose you still have
那时候的监控录像吧
the security footage from back then?
我连上周的都没有
I don't have anything from last week.
我们会覆盖录像来省钱
We reuse the tapes to save money.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还挺忙的
You've been busy.
忙着装饰 没有推理
Decorating. Not deducing.
我还希望这些平庸的恐怖故事里边有一个
I had hoped that one of these mundane horror stories
能提供什么线索
would provide a handhold,
但目前为止我遇到的
but so far all I've encountered
只有低质的文字作品
is subpar paperwork.
有一个比较有料的怪事
There's been one promising oddity.
本不该让你承担后果
You were never meant to take the fall.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
格雷厄姆·詹金斯在监狱里收到的
Graham Jenkins received it in prison.
他认为是杀了他妻子的人寄的
He believes it's from the man who killed his wife.
当然 没有署名
Of course, it wasn't signed,
而且很遗憾地被不当处理了
and it was so woefully mishandled
所以法医完全没有办法
that there's no chance of forensic analysis
分♥析♥出作者的身份
revealing the author's identity.
如果是真的
If it is genuine,
如果真是杀手寄的
if the killer did send it,
那很可能是为了折磨詹金斯先生
it was likely to torment Mr. Jenkins.
让我感兴趣的是邮戳
What intrigued me was the postmark.
是从越南寄出的
It was sent from Vietnam.
这里没有什么能与南亚联♥系♥上的
There's nothing here to suggest a South Asian connection,
但可能是我没注意到
but I could be just missing it.
你还有其他能让人乐观的理由吗
Do you have any better reason for optimism?
没有
Not really.
麦迪戴的那个腰带
The belt that Maddie was wearing
来自霍普肯的一个流浪汉
came from a homeless woman in Hoboken.
目前为止 他的受害者包括妓♥女♥ 教师
So far, his victim profile includes prostitutes, teachers,
吸毒者 大学生
addicts, college students.
这人可真是无差别行凶
This man does not discriminate.
这意味着杀人更多是一种运动
It suggests that killing is more about sport
而不是对某一类人有怒气
than it is a rage against a certain type.
这里都没有警♥察♥的公开报告
There wasn't even an open police file on this.
只有一些社区服务者的报告
Just some social worker's report.
估计是条死路
Probably a dead end.
耳环有什么进展了吗
Any progress with the earrings?
它们来自威廉斯堡的一个小商店
Um, they came from a little shop in Williamsburg.
店主没什么帮助 但我从沿街那里
The owner wasn't much help, but I pulled security footage
有外置摄像头的银行获得了监控录像
from a bank down the block that had exterior cameras.
几率不大 但如果耳环不是礼物
It's a long shot, but if the earrings were not a gift,
而她走过了银行的话
and if she walked past the bank,
我们也许可以用面部识别系统
we may be able to use facial recognition software
在失踪人口案件中进行匹配
to run the footage against missing persons cases.
这样我们就可以又拿到一小叠
So we could end up with another thin file
陈腐的警♥察♥工作文件 贴在我无意义的墙上
of stale police work to pointlessly put on my walls.
这里肯定有某种模式可循
There has got to be a pattern here somewhere.
我只是不知道我们今晚能不能找出来
I just don't know if we're going to find it tonight.
你上一次睡觉是什么时候
When's the last time you slept?
前前晚
Night before last.
你一直在对抗的头痛呢
And that headache you've been fighting?
更糟了
That's worse.
两者无关 对吧
Unrelated, I'm sure.
我找到这个人就会休息
I'll rest when I find this man.
我也想找到他 但我们得合理安排时间
I want to find him, too, but we have to pace ourselves.
我会进入我的感官剥夺水箱
I'll retire to my sensory deprivation chamber
待一个小时 就这样
for one hour-- that's it.
我去查看录像
I'll go through the footage.
如果发现了什么 我去找你
If anything jumps out, I'll come and get you.
你还穿着同样的衣服
You're wearing the same clothes.
你没有进去那个水箱 对吧
You never did get into the tank, did you?
相反 你来到这里在那些显示器上
Instead, you came up here to scrub through security footage
查看监控录像 我们都知道
on these monitors, which we both know
这对你的脑震荡后综合征不好
is bad for your PCS.
-我找到她了 -谁
- I found her. - Who?
买♥♥了耳环的女人
The woman who bought the earrings.
我没有看到珠宝店的袋子
I don't see a bag from the jewelry store.
肯定是在手包或是兜里 因为这就是她
It must be in her purse or her pocket, because that's her.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
因为我之前见过她
Because I've seen her before.
你也见过
So have you.
她叫波莉·肯纳
Her name is Polly Kenner.
迈克上个月找我调查她的失踪案
Michael asked me to look into her disappearance last month.
我以为她逃跑了
I thought she'd run away.
我错了
I was wrong.
你怎么来了
Hi. What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
好 进来吧
Okay. Come on in.
我应该先道个歉
I should begin with an apology.
为了什么 没有回短♥信♥吗
For what? Not returning a text?
不 我来是为了
No. I, um... I'm here about the, uh...
你要我调查的那个案子
the case you asked me to look into:
波莉·肯纳的失踪案件
the disappearance of Polly Kenner.
我应该更关注这件事的
I should have paid it closer attention.
有进展了
There's been a development.
什么进展
What's up?
现在下定论还太早
Too early to say for certain,
但我觉得她可能已经死了
but I think she might be dead.
什么
What?
你觉得是什么意思
What do you mean, you think?
两天前在布鲁克林有一个女人被谋杀了
A woman was murdered two nights ago in Brooklyn.
她
She, um...
她身上穿的衣服
she was dressed in clothing
属于多个不同的失踪女人
taken from several different missing women,
包括一名已确认被谋杀的受害者
including one known murder victim.
而她戴的耳环曾经是波莉的
And the earrings that she was wearing were Polly's.
你有想法♥会♥是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who did it?
还不清楚
No, not yet.
就像我说的 我
As I said... I'm, uh...
很抱歉没有重视你之前
sorry that I dismissed your, uh... your earlier worries
对可能出现这种情况的担忧
that something like this might have happened.
我知道现在已经迟了
And I know it's late in coming,
但我现在会全身心投入这个案子了
but this case has my undivided attention now,
而且我会找到凶手
and I will find whoever's responsible.
你能 随时通知我调查的进展吗
Can you just, um, keep me posted on how it's going?
当然
Of course.
我向你保证
You have my word.
怎么样
So?
没错 是他干的
Yeah, he did it.
我深信不疑
Not a doubt in my mind.
夏洛克上个月就在寻找这个女人
Sherlock was looking for this woman last month.
而他认为杀了她的人 是他的一个朋友
And the guy he thinks killed her, he's a friend?
不 迈克只是他最近在项目中认识的人
No. Michael is someone he just knows from the program.
这个人 他知道夏洛克为警局工作
Well, this guy, he knows Sherlock works for the police,
因为夏洛克在互助会上提及过
'cause Sherlock talked about it at meetings.
他就在夏洛克眼皮底下犯案
He dangled this stuff under Sherlock's nose,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表