我来这里就是想要帮你
I came in here because I want to help you.
我知道你就要加入美国法警署了
I understand you're about to join the U.S. Marshals.
提这个干什么
What's that got to do with anything?
我已经非常熟悉
I've become very familiar
华生女士和她同伴的工作方式了
with the way Ms. Watson and her partner like to operate.
他们抄的近路
The corners they cut,
他们严以待人宽以待己
the rules they pretend are there for everyone but them.
告诉我 警探
Tell me, Detective,
如果我对你和华生女士合作的每个案子
if I were to launch a full-scale investigation
都展开全面调查的话
into every case you ever worked with Ms. Watson,
你觉得对你会有什么影响
how do you think that would go for you?
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
很高兴你能联♥系♥我
Quite pleased to hear from you, actually.
警局里现在不是每个人
Not everyone at the department's
都想跟我们扯上关系的
so keen to associate with us at the moment.
警监现在承受着多方压力
The Captain's got a lot of eyes on him right now.
他也被很多人♥质♥疑
He's getting a lot of questions
关于你和乔恩 以及你们的工作方式
about you and Joan, how you work.
我也是
So am I.
但你还是来了
And yet here you are.
这是我们目前对罗温被杀所知的信息
This is everything we've got so far on Rowan's murder.
虽然不多 但可能会有帮助
It isn't much, but maybe it'll help.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个探员
This agent,
马利克 她不会就此停手的
Mallick, she's not going to stop coming.
她一定会尽其所能把这件事栽在乔恩头上
She's gonna do whatever it takes to hang this on Joan.
我知道
I know.
我本会告诉你赶紧解决这件案子
Well, I would tell you to solve this one fast,
但你是你
but you're you.
我知道你只有一档速
I know you've only got one speed.
你会吃惊的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
是我该知道什么吗
Something I should know?
你不在的时候"人人"回复了我们
Everyone got back to us while you were out.
他们说可以帮我们查查马利克探员
They said they would look into Agent Mallick
如果我让他们好好看看你的一个蜂巢
if I gave them an up-close view of one of your beehives
并单曲循环这首歌♥的话
and put this song on repeat.
我得找搬家工人帮我把它们搬下来
I mean, I had to get movers to get it down here,
但至少这次我们不用自取其辱了
but at least we did not have to humiliate ourselves this time.
你已经自取其辱了了 你只是自己不知道而已
Oh, you've been humiliated. You just don't realize it.
"人人"的元老之一
One of the founding fathers of Everyone,
叮咬宅44是一名公开的蜜蜂癖
StingSquat44, is an admitted melissophiliac.
蜜蜂会让他有快♥感♥
He's aroused by bees.
你刚用几千只蜜蜂为他安排了一场性♥爱♥秀
You just arranged a sex show with a cast of thousands.
通常来说我会立马关机
Ordinarily, I would shut it down,
但由于我们这么需要"人人"的帮助
but since we need Everyone's help so badly...
其实我不确定我们真的需要
Actually, I'm not sure we do.
我和马库斯的见面收获颇丰
My meeting with Marcus was quite fruitful.
迈克尸体周围的每一块垃圾
Every piece of trash on or around Michael's body
都被搜集为证物并编号♥索引了
was vouchered as evidence and indexed.
这是处理废品场或垃圾场出现尸体的标准流程
Standard procedure when a body turns up in a landfill or a dump.
根据这些索引
According to that,
迈克周围的东西都源自哈莱姆区
everything around Michael originated in Harlem.
这说不通啊 我们都知道
Doesn't make any sense. You and I both know
迈克是在皇后区被杀的
that Michael was killed in Queens.
所以你觉得真凶在皇后区杀了迈克
So you think the real killer murdered Michael in Queens,
再把他扔到了哈莱姆
and then dumped him in Harlem.
这是一种可能性
That's one possibility.
还有一种可能是迈克的尸体根本没被运到哈莱姆
Another is that Michael's body never went to Harlem at all.
是哈莱姆找上了他
Harlem came to him.
柯蒂斯·詹金斯
Curtis Jenkins?
你好 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Hello. My name's Sherlock Holmes.
这位是乔恩·华生 我们协同警方办案
This is Joan Watson. We work with the police.
-你好吗 -很好
- How you doing? - Good.
其实我认识你儿子 格雷厄姆
Actually, I know your son, Graham.
他之前被控勒死妻子而入狱了
He was in prison for strangling his wife.
是我帮忙证明了他无罪
I helped prove that he was innocent.
或许他提起过我
Perhaps he mentioned me.
他提过一个名字很逗的英国人
He said something about a British guy with a funny name.
你是来让我当面谢你的吗
You come here so I could thank you in person?
不 我们来这是因为我们觉得
No. We came here because we think
你帮助杀迈克·罗温的女人
that you helped the woman who killed Michael Rowan
抛了尸
dispose of his body.
你知道这名字
You know the name.
我当然知道
Course I do.
他就是警方怀疑的
He's the son of a bitch
杀了我儿媳妇的那混♥蛋♥
the police think killed my daughter-in-law.
我在新闻上听说他死了的消息
Heard on the news he turned up dead.
我觉得挺好的
I was okay with that.
但这事与我无关
But I had nothing to do with it.
你在环卫局当修理工
So, you've worked as a mechanic for the Department of Sanitation
已经三十多年了
for over 30 years.
过去十五年你都在哈莱姆垃圾场这工作
You've spent the last 15 here at the Harlem garage.
所以呢
So?
迈克的尸体在一处环卫局转运站被发现
So, Michael's body was found at a DSNY transfer station.
我们有证据表明
We have evidence that he was dumped
他是由一辆在哈莱姆工作的垃圾车抛尸的
by a garbage truck that works out of Harlem.
我们还有证据表明
We also have evidence
他被谋杀于皇后区的一处住所
that he was killed at a residence in Queens.
我们认为你从这个垃圾站把车开到了皇后区
We think you took a truck from this garage, drove it to Queens,
装上了迈克的尸体后又把它开了回来
picked up Michael's body, and then returned it,
之后它会继续按照在哈莱姆的既定路线行驶
where it resumed its usual rounds in Harlem,
最后再在转运站停下
before making a final stop at the transfer station.
你们过来时
When you got here,
有注意到门口的警卫室吧
you noticed the guard station at the gate, right?
那个地方全天候有人把守
That place is manned 24-7.
这些垃圾车可能味道不好闻
These trucks may smell,
但它们一辆也要十五万
but they cost about 150 grand apiece.
唯一能把他们开走的人
And the only people who can take 'em out
就是司机
are the drivers.
你在这里有朋友
Well, you have friends here.
你可能叫人帮了忙
Maybe you called in a favor.
就算我找了人
Even if I had,
这些车都有GPS定位
all the trucks are tracked by GPS.
你要是找到了开去过皇后区的车
So you find one that took a trip to Queens the other day,
你再通知我
you let me know.
詹金斯先生
Mr. Jenkins...
杀了那疯子的人是个英雄
The person who killed that psycho is a hero.
好吗
Okay?
罗温害我儿子饱受折磨
Rowan put my son through hell.
所以 即使我能帮你们指出某人
So, even if I could point you in someone's direction,
我也不会那么做的
I wouldn't.
绝对不会
Not in a million years.
-或许你需要一点动机 -别
- Well, perhaps you just need a little motivation. - Don't.
走吧
Come on.
你知道那个人是我们证明你清白的
You understand that man's our best chance
最好机会
of proving your innocence.
我不是很确定
I'm not sure that's true.
他看起来相当确信我们没法证明
He seemed pretty confident that we couldn't prove
他从这里把卡车开了出去 对吧
that he drove a truck out of here, right?
确实
He did.
或许是因为他是在这里
Maybe that's because he put the body
把尸体装上车的
in the truck here at the garage.
你觉得他和凶手把迈克带到了这里
You think he and/or the killer brought Michael here,
直接把尸体装上了车 而不是反过来
brought the body to the truck, not the other way around?
我注意到了他提到的警卫室
That guard station he mentioned-- I noticed it.
我还注意到监控摄像
I also noticed the security camera
在记录进出的来往车辆
that was recording vehicles coming and going.
如果杀了迈克的女人那天也在这里
If the woman who killed Michael was here that day...
摄像头可能拍到了她的脸
Camera might have caught her face.
对不起 我帮不了你们
Sorry. I can't help you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表