前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
头痛又加重了吗
The headaches are getting worse?
而且更频繁了
And more frequent.
影响了我的注意力 睡眠 生活
They're interfering with my focus, my sleep, my existence.
你必须扪心自问 你是想勉强过活
You have to ask yourself-- do you want to get by,
还是让身体好起来
or do you want to get better?
如果你想勉强过活
If you want to get by,
我们可以试些不同的药
we can try some different medications,
但如果你想让身体好起来
but if you want to get better,
最好的选择就是放个长假
the best option is a very long vacation.
波莉·肯纳的失踪案
There have been no new leads
没有任何新进展
in the disappearance of Polly Kenner.
汉娜昨晚来找我了
Hannah came to see me last night.
她告诉我她酗酒
She told me she's an alcoholic.
看来她现在已经走到了
I guess she's on whatever step it is
必须告诉爸爸的地步
where you tell your dad.
外头有个人
There's a guy outside.
想找他刚撞到的那辆停着的车的车主
Says he's looking for the owner of a parked car that he just hit.
你是汉娜吗
Hey. You Hannah?
是我
Afraid so.
华生
Watson?
头疼怎么样了
How's the headache?
不行 什么都没用
No, nothing helps.
我刚准备提交 希望长假能有帮助
I was just about to submit and hope that a long rest helps.
这不是你打来的原因吧
That's not why you called, is it?
不是 汉娜·格雷森刚发现
No. Hannah Gregson just found her roommate
她室友在家被勒死了
strangled in her house.
我必须给麦迪的父母打电♥话♥
I got to call Maddie's parents.
他们本来下个月要来给她过生日
They were gonna come down next month for her birthday.
没事的
It's all right.
我们有人去通知家属了
We got people notifying the family.
你能想到任何人
Can you think of anybody
会想伤害麦迪吗
that would've wanted to hurt Maddie?
她是个三年级的老师
She was a third-grade teacher
几乎是我遇见过的最好的人
and about the nicest person I ever met.
-她有男友吗 -没有 起码我不知道
- Any men in her life? - No, not that I know of.
她男友几个月前搬去阿根廷了
Uh, her boyfriend moved to Argentina a couple months ago.
她挺难接受的
She took it pretty hard.
我觉得她之后就再没约过会了
I don't think she'd even been on a date since he left.
这根本没道理
This doesn't make sense.
好的 你回家后有发现任何不寻常的事吗
Right. Uh, anything out of the ordinary when you came home?
任何不对劲 什么都行
Anything out of place? Anything?
我看见她时
When I saw her,
在我反应过来之前...
like, the second before I realized...
我觉得有些怪
I thought it was weird.
她坐的样子 像是被摆出来的
The way she was sitting, like... Like she was posed.
她浑身上下看着都不对
Nothing about her looked right.
我不知道怎么形容
I-I don't know how to describe it.
房♥子里面有任何线索吗
Are we getting anything from inside?
没有强行进入的痕迹
No signs of forced entry.
没有什么珍贵物品丢失
Nothing valuable looks to be missing.
鉴证组还在查 但我不抱太大希望
CSU's still working, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
所有迹象都表明犯人有多谨慎
All the chatter's about how careful this guy must've been.
好的 我要你今晚跟我和佩姬待在一起
All right. I want you to stay with Paige and me tonight.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
我走的时候你就在这里
You're still right where I left you.
我还以为你现在应该在她屋里了
I thought you'd be in her room by now.
我去了 但我又回来了
I was, but I came back.
-为什么 -她的衣服
- Why? - Her clothes.
这件上衣 很贵
This blouse, expensive.
这条裙裤 很便宜
These dress pants, they're cheap.
很宽松
Loose.
鞋子 很奇怪 它们都过时了
The shoes, strange, they're... They're out of fashion.
珠宝也不匹配
Jewelry is mismatched, too.
你觉得是凶手打扮了她
You think the killer dressed her.
我们可以跟汉娜确认
We can check with Hannah,
但我去看过这女人的衣柜
but I've been inside this woman's closet,
我觉得她穿的这些都不是她自己的
and I don't think anything she's wearing belonged to her.
如果是凶手买♥♥的这些衣服
If the killer brought the outfit,
意义何在
what's the significance?
这不像是为了性或取悦自己
It's not overtly sexual or flattering.
我觉得他不是为了自己打扮的她
I don't think he dressed her for himself.
我觉得他是为了我们打扮的她
I think he dressed her for us.
这裤子上有干了的血迹
There's dried blood on these pants.
但时间很长了 不是昨晚导致的
But it's old. It's not from anything that happened tonight.
还有
And look.
她肩膀上有深色的头发
This dark hair on her shoulder--
为什么会出现在金发女人身上
what's that doing on a blonde woman?
看
Look.
她耳垂后面有零星的血迹
Pinpricks of blood behind her earlobes.
这对紫水晶耳钉是死后强行戴上的
These amethyst studs were forced through postmortem.
她生前没有打耳洞
She didn't have pierced ears.
是的 但凶手决意
No, but the killer was determined
要让她带上这耳环
to get the earrings on.
他不能接受不完整的画面
He wouldn't settle for an incomplete picture.
她不是被打扮了 她是被装饰了
She's not been dressed; she's been decorated.
而且每件饰品都很重要
And every ornament matters.
你认为她穿的每样东西
You think everything she's wearing
都来自其他女性
was taken from other women?
不止是其他女性
Not just other women.
是其他谋杀受害者
Other murder victims.
如果我没错 这不只是一场谋杀
If I'm right, this is not just a homicide.
这是一个连环杀手的声明
This is a serial killer announcing himself.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第七集
过去的五年中
For the last five years,
一个连环杀手在纽约
a serial killer has been preying on women in New York,
宾州和新泽西猎杀女性
in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
你们其实一直都在找他
You've all been trying to find him.
只是你们不知道
You just didn't know it.
特伦顿和艾伦镇在2014年和2016年
Trenton and Allentown saw multiple women
分别有多名女性失踪
go missing in 2014 and 2016 respectively.
没人意识到这些失踪案
Nobody seemed to think that these disappearances
都是同一个人策划的
were orchestrated by the same person.
你为什么觉得是同一人所为
Uh, what makes you think they are?
是他告诉我们的
He told us.
昨晚麦迪·威廉姆斯
Last night Maddie Williams
在布鲁克林的家中被勒死
was strangled at her home in Brooklyn.
她身上有十件
She was found dressed in ten
单独的衣服和珠宝
individual garments and pieces of jewelry,
它们似乎都来自失踪的女性
and they all seemed to have come from missing women.
上面的
All the women
这些女性 我们要么有DNA匹配
on this top line, we either have a DNA match
要么有社交媒体上的照片
or a photo from social media
她们在照片里穿着威廉姆斯女士
where they're seen wearing something
身上的服饰
Ms. Williams had on.
我们还在调查
We're still trying to determine
腰带 耳环和手表是哪来的
where the belt, earrings and watch came from.
有可能还有更多受害者
It's possible there's more victims out there.
为什么要这么大张旗鼓
So, why the coming-out party?
他准备加快步伐了吗
Is he planning on picking up the pace?
连环杀手寻求警方的注意并不罕见
It's not unusual for serials to seek police attention.
十二宫杀手 萨姆之子 他们会写信
Zodiac, Son of Sam, they wrote letters.
这可能是他向我们打招呼的方式
This might just be his way of waving at us.
但我的直觉告诉我我们要做更多准备
But my gut tells me we better buckle up for more.
我负责这些已经三年了
Well, I've been on this three years.
我需要看到犯罪实验室的报告
I need to see the crime lab reports,
仅凭我手头的信息 我什么也做不了
'cause I can't do anything else with what I've got.
你会拿到所有报告
You're gonna get all of it.
我们会分享 互相分享
We're gonna share, and we're gonna share alike.
但要明确一点 这个办公室是运行点
But let's be clear-- this office is running point.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表