你认为另有其人在制♥造♥黑枪
You think someone else was making them?
新手们
Novices.
更准确的说是学徒们
More precisely, students.
玛丽亚和罗曼在教别人
Then Maria and Roman are teaching people
如何制♥作♥黑枪
how to make their ghost guns.
我猜是窃贼帮强迫他们这么做的
I imagine Los Ladrones are compelling them to do so.
一旦他们的替补学成了
Once they've trained their replacements,
他俩就没用了
they won't need them anymore.
他们不会放人 而是会灭口
They won't let them go. They'll kill them.
我们得在那之前找到他们
We need to find them before that.
我们正在查帮派成员的身份
We're working to identify the members of the gang.
还有他们的房♥子 一旦发现
Properties they own. We'll move on them
他们把玛丽亚和罗曼关在哪 我们就行动
as soon as we find out where they're holding Maria and Roman.
我们可以加快这个进程
We can speed up that process.
我们已经见过窃贼帮中的一员了
We've already met a member of Los Ladrones.
只要邀请他再来警局就行了
We just have to invite them back to the precinct.
要不要再看看我肚子上的
You want to see the one on my belly, too?
不用了 谢谢
We're good. Thanks.
纹身证实了我们的怀疑
Tattoos confirm what we already suspected.
你是窃贼帮的成员
You're a member of Los Ladrones.
以防你好奇
Your mustache gave you away,
是你的胡子出♥卖♥♥♥了你
in case you were wondering.
我没有胡子
I don't have a mustache.
但你以前是有的 昨天才刮掉
But you did, until you shaved it off yesterday.
可能是想看起来像个关心妹妹的哥哥
Presumably to look the part of the concerned brother.
但那不均匀的肤色暴露出
But your uneven tan revealed
你最近留过八字胡
that you recently sported a handlebar mustache,
这在窃贼帮中很流行
which is popular amongst Los Ladrones.
我们猜测是你出的主意
We're guessing you're the one who came up with the idea
让你妹妹和她男友
of your sister and her boyfriend
帮你的帮派造枪
making guns for your gang.
当他们决定
When they decided they didn't want
想收手时 你就绑♥架♥了他们
to do it anymore, you kidnapped 'em.
我没碰过玛丽亚
I never touched Maria.
不
No.
你的靴印
Your boot prints are a match
跟我们在罗曼房♥间里找到的一组印记吻合
for a set that we found outside Roman's home.
有别人带走了玛丽亚
Someone else took Maria.
他们还活着吗
Are they still alive?
我以前有没有跟窃贼帮一起混过
Did I used to run with Los Ladrones?
是的 有
Yeah. Used to.
可我现在已经脱离那种生活了
But I'm out of that life now.
如果那些蠢货有人绑走了玛丽亚和她男友
If some of those fools took Maria and her boyfriend,
我毫不知情
I don't know anything about it.
希望你的数学比撒谎技能强
Hope you're better at maths than you are at lying.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是如果罗曼和你妹妹死了
It means that if Roman and your sister are dead,
我们会告你谋杀和密谋罪
we're gonna charge you with murder and conspiracy.
你将在监狱度过下半辈子
You'll go to prison for the rest of your life.
如果他们还活着
If they're alive
而你告诉我们他们在哪
and you tell us where to find them,
也许你只用因绑♥架♥和买♥♥卖♥♥枪♥支♥
you'll probably just get 15 to 20
蹲15至20年
for kidnapping and gunrunning.
你自己选
The choice is yours.
医生想让她留院观察
Doctors want to keep her for observation,
不过看起来她应该会没事
but looks like she's gonna be fine.
罗曼怎么样了
How's Roman?
他肺部吸入了大量
He caught a lungful of smoke
特勤队的闪光弹放出的烟雾 不过没有大碍
from one of ESU's flash grenades, but nothing to worry about.
有了他 她 还有那个哥哥
Between him, her and the brother,
我们也许有足够证据能扳倒这整个帮派了
we might have enough to take down this whole gang.
如果你之前觉得法警署对你有兴趣
If you thought the Marshals were interested in you before...
夏洛克告诉你了
Sherlock told you?
不是
No.
林肯警官昨天来找我了
Deputy Lincoln paid me a visit yesterday.
他想再多了解下你的背景
He wanted more background on you.
如果被那种机构看上
Pretty standard stuff when an agency like that
这也算是标准流程了
sets their sights on you.
当我告诉夏洛克
When I mentioned to Sherlock
他和华生可能也会被拜访时
that he and Joan might also get a visit,
他抛出了你的名字
he copped to throwing your name in the ring.
他还说你打算拒绝他们
He also told me that you're planning to turn them down.
-警监 -马库斯 让我说完
- Captain... - Marcus, let me finish.
我希望能让你摆脱那种想法
I'm hoping I can talk you out of that.
马库斯
Marcus,
这是个很棒的机会
this is a great opportunity.
夏洛克有告诉你我为什么想拒绝他们吗
Did Sherlock tell you why I'm planning to turn them down?
没有 无需他多说
No. He didn't need to.
我明白这是个多重要的决定
I get how big a decision this is,
所以如果你想拒绝他们 我能理解
so if you decide to tell them no, I'll understand.
但如果你想去做
But if you decide to see this thing through,
我希望你知道
I just want you to know...
我...
that...
我会非常为你骄傲
I'd be so proud of you.
不是 投石机
No. Trebuchet.
投 石 机
T-r-e-b-u-c-h-e-t.
是一种弹弓
It's a sort of catapult.
我相信那些毒贩在海狸路的西南端
I believe that drug smugglers are operating one
使用这玩意儿
from the southwest end of Chemin Beaver.
对 在魁北克
Yes, in Quebec.
我会发邮件告诉你相关细节
I'll e-mail you the pertinent details,
不过投石机已经夺走了一条无辜的生命
but the trebuchet has already claimed one innocent life.
你得在它再次作案之前找到它
You need to find it before it takes another.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
我不能久留
I can't stay.
我只希望你知道
I just wanted you to know...
我会申请加入法警署
I put in my application to the Marshals Service.
我得先拿到犯罪学的硕士学位
I have to finish up my masters in criminology first,
但在那之后 如果顺利
but after that, if all goes well,
我会在六个月内去格林科进行培训
I report to training at Glynco in six months.
我知道你会希望有时间
I know you're gonna want time
去训练一名新警员
to break in a new human badge,
所以我觉得还是现在就告诉你吧
so I figured I'd tell you now.
提前六个月通知
Six months notice.
很公平了
That's more than fair.
晚安
Have a good night.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表