Mycroft Holmes?
四年前 一个法国的犯罪集团
There was an open contract out on him four years ago,
开出了一份取他性命的公开悬赏
offered by a French crime syndicate,
但没有人去领赏金
but no one collected on it.
他死于一场厨房♥火灾
He died in a kitchen fire.
我哥哥是去年七月在新西兰去世的
My brother died in New Zealand last July.
他们说是自然死亡
They say it was natural causes.
去年七月 我正在中国的一家医院里
Last July, I was in a Chinese hospital
调养车祸受的伤
recovering from a car crash.
工作出了岔子
Job gone wrong.
动都动不了 更别说工作了
Couldn't move, let alone work.
我会问问楼下的朋友们能不能证实这点
I'll see if my friends downstairs can verify that.
与此同时 谁雇你来杀我父亲的
In the meantime, who hired you to kill my father?
我不能回答
I can't answer that.
你会回答的
Oh, you will answer.
要么告诉我 要么告诉女王的侍从们
Either to me or to the servants of the queen.
不
No. No.
谁也别想从我这里得到什么信息
No one's getting anything else from me.
我也有家人
I have family, too.
鲁本斯 小勃鲁盖尔 两幅范·戴克
Rubens, Brueghel the Younger, two van Dycks.
只要找对买♥♥家
They should easily fetch ten million apiece
每幅都能轻松卖♥♥到千万
from the right buyer.
而我只想要五百万
All I want is five million
电汇到我在卢森堡的银行
wired to my bank in Luxembourg.
但必须今天就到账
But it has to be today.
你通常没这么着急的
You're not usually in such a rush.
抱歉 但最近的事让我觉得
I apologize, but recent events have convinced me
是时候退休了
it's time to retire.
就把这当成关门大甩卖♥♥吧
Think of this as a going-out-of-business sale.
你有兴趣吗
So, are you interested?
有
Yes.
六 对
Oh-six. Right.
会有四幅画送到我给你的那个地址
I need four paintings picked up at the address I gave you.
交付时没有账单
No billing on the delivery.
我会付现金 好的
I'll pay cash. All right.
尽快
As soon as possible.
你可以把那订单取消了
You can cancel that order.
当然 除非你想
Unless, of course, you want to ask
让给你送货的人把韦尔斯先生的画
your delivery people to bring Mr. Wells's paintings
直接送到11分局
straight to the 11th Precinct.
这是怎么回事 什么情况
What's this? What... what's going on?
维内托先生 情况就是
What's going on, Mr. Venetto,
你要被捕了
is you're about to be arrested.
-为什么 -我们监听了
- For what? - We were listening in on
你跟贾斯帕的谈话
the conversation you had with Jasper.
你刚同意买♥♥下他的四副赝品
You just agreed to buy four of his fakes.
买♥♥几幅模仿旧时荷兰大♥师♥的油画
There's no crime in purchasing a few oil paintings
可不算犯罪
done in the style of the old Dutch masters.
其实有罪可寻
Actually, there is--
如果你试图把它们当做历时三百年的大♥师♥作品
once you try to pass them off to collectors
传给收藏家们的话
as 300-year-old masterpieces.
但这不是我们来的目的
But that's not why we're here.
我们来这里 是因为你
We're here because you solicited
雇人杀了米莎·法瑞尔
the murder of Mischa Farrell.
杀人
Murder?
手放到墙上
Hands against the wall.
我们有搜查令监控了你的手♥机♥
We got a surveillance warrant for your phone.
我们知道你刚从黎巴嫩的一个离岸账户
We know you just transferred $5 million to Mr. Wells
给韦尔斯先生转了五百万美金
from an offshore account based in Lebanon.
更重要的是 我们查到那个账户
More importantly, we were able to match that account to the one
就是给豪斯曼付款好让他安排杀米莎的账户
that was used to pay Hausmann to arrange Mischa's murder.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
可能说"底比斯人"你会更熟悉
You probably know him better as The Theban.
你看 你没有很多埃及古董能卖♥♥
See, you don't sell many Egyptian antiquities,
可你确实卖♥♥出去了
but you do sell them.
让人不得不认为 有一些是他伪造的
Gotta figure at least a few were forged by him.
不然你怎么会知道
How else would you have known to ask him for help
让他去解决米莎这个麻烦呢
with your Mischa problem?
当然 这样你就又有了一个底比斯人的麻烦
Of course, that left you with a Theban problem,
但这回你亲自解决了
but you solved that one on your own.
你在他遛狗的时候枪杀了他
You shot him while he was walking his dog.
拜托 请理解
Please, try to understand.
米莎的书可能会毁了我
Mischa's book would have ruined me.
我这些年卖♥♥了近一百幅她父亲的作品
I've sold almost a hundred of her father's paintings
有的是卖♥♥给了很危险的人
over the years-- some of them to dangerous people.
我从来没想要伤害她
I never wanted to hurt her.
你只是另一个造假犯
You're just another fraud.
到最后 米莎把你也曝光了
In the end, Mischa exposed you, too.
阿曼德·维内托 你被捕了
Armand Venetto, you're under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何话都可能在法庭上用于指证你
Anything you say can be used against you in the court of law.
你确定他打算杀我
You're certain that he was planning to kill me?
非常确定
As certain as I can be.
但我无法确定他是为谁工作的
Now, I have not been able to determine who he was working for.
我不知道你成为目标 是因为你正常的
I don't know if you were targeted because of your day job
作为国际顾问的工作
as an international consultant
还是因为你目前
or because of your current position at the head
作为莫里亚蒂的组织头领的身份
of Moriarty's organization.
但不管是谁雇的他 他们很可能再度尝试
But whoever hired him, they would likely try again.
你该准备好 可能有更多想要你命的行动
You should be prepared for more attempts on your life.
恐怕我已经预料到了
I'm afraid I was expecting this.
某种程度上这是必然的
There's a certain inevitability to it.
是要面对的最终问题
One final problem to face.
我没想到会来得这么快
I didn't expect it quite so soon.
你知道是谁雇了他
You know who hired him?
我知道她在联调局的上线
I understand that her FBI handlers
早前失去了她的线索
lost track of her some time ago.
当然 他们拒绝讨论详情...
Of course, they're reluctant to discuss details. I...
但我猜想她在重新组队
But I assumed she was regrouping,
召集力量面对最后的决战
gathering her forces for the final struggle,
但这会让我的猜想看起来似乎错了
but this would seem to indicate that I was wrong.
但我也不是第一个低估她的福尔摩斯家的男人
But then I wouldn't be the first Holmes man to underestimate her.
她回来了 儿子
She's back, son.
她想拿回自己的东西
And she wants what's hers.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表