医生
Doctor.
萨利没告诉我
Sally didn't tell me
你来了
you were in here.
萨利没听到我进来了
Sally didn't hear me come in.
我之前打电♥话♥过来时
When I called on the phone,
她说你周一前都没空
she said you didn't have an opening till Monday.
对我来说可不行
Doesn't work for me.
有什么可以帮忙的 夏洛克
What can I do for you, Sherlock?
自从你给我开了更高剂量的加巴喷丁
Since you put me on the higher dose of gabapentin,
我的睡眠模式就给我带来了很大的麻烦
my sleep patterns have been troublesome
我本该清醒的时候也变得越来越昏昏欲睡
and my waking hours have been more and more lethargic.
我说过 那个药会让你犯困
I told you, it'll make you drowsy.
不可接受 肯定还有别的药
Unacceptable. There's got to be something else.
肯定还有别的方式来治疗我的症状
There's got to be another way to treat my condition.
确实有
There is.
休息
Rest.
我知道那对你来说只是简单的两个字
I know it's a four-letter word to you.
这对任何人来说都是简单的两个字
It's a four-letter word to everyone.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我们第一次见面时 我就说
The first time we met, I told you
你应该离开喧嚣的城市
you should get out of town.
去安静的地方待几周
Go somewhere quiet for a few weeks,
甚至几个月
a few months.
佛蒙特州 新罕布♥什♥尔州
Vermont, New Hampshire.
坐在椅子里 眺望群山什么的
Sit in a chair. Stare at the mountains or something.
我的工作对我来说非常重要
My work is important to me.
我明白 但你必须扪心自问
I know it is, but you have to ask yourself,
你是想勉强过活还是让身体好起来
do you want to get by or do you want to get better?
如果你想勉强过活 我们可以试些不同的药
If you want to get by, we can try some different medications,
也许给你进行一疗程的针灸
maybe put you on a course of acupuncture.
但如果你想让身体好起来
But if you want to get better,
最好的选择就是放个长假
the best option is a very long vacation.
不工作 只休息
No work. Just rest.
你跟汉森医生谈得怎么样
Hey. How'd it go with Dr. Hanson?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你收到我发的关于保罗·钱伯斯的短♥信♥了吧
You got my text about Paul Chambers, right?
你和马库斯认为他不是我们的凶手及纵火犯
You and Marcus don't think he's our killer/arsonist.
是的 但他说的话让我陷入了思索
No, we don't, but something he said got me thinking.
如果重要的不是文件上的签名
What if it's not the signatures on the documents
而是文件本身呢
that are important, but the documents themselves?
我过去几小时一直在看这些文件
I've been reading through them the last few hours.
里面有一些私人信件
So, there's a couple of personal letters,
还有一张马车轮的卖♥♥据
there's a bill of sale for a wagon wheel,
还有两份关于小麦关税的公告
and then there's two proclamations
不过还有一份这个
about wheat tariffs, but then there is this.
"地♥产♥局土地转让证书3743号♥"
"Land office warrant number 3743.
"本证书开具于
"This grant hereby issued
1777年3月28日"...
March 28, 1777." Yada, yada, yada,
"签名 巴顿·格威内特 临时总统"
"Signed Button Gwinnett, Provisional President."
这是个政♥府♥赠地保证书
It's a bounty land grant.
合同保证向任何
They're contracts that promise land to any man
同意在美国独♥立♥战争中战斗的人赠予土地
who agreed to fight in the American Revolution.
基本上就是大♥陆♥军的征兵工具
They're basically recruiting tools for the Continental Army.
只要你为我们的新国家战斗
You fight for our new country,
我们就赠予你其中一块土地
we'll let you keep a piece of it.
这份证书保证向一个叫艾伯纳·富勒姆的人
So, this grant promised a large tract in Georgia
赠予乔治亚州的一大块土地
to a man named Abner Fulham.
但这块地
But the land was stolen
在亚组河土地丑闻中被偷走了
during something called the Yazoo land scandal.
1789年发生的 对吗
That was 1789, correct?
我还得确认一下 但应该是
I had to look it up, but yeah.
艾伯纳·富勒姆和其他很多人的土地
So, Abner Fulham and a bunch of other people had their land sold
就被乔治亚州州长从他们名下卖♥♥出去了
right out from under them by Georgia's governor.
快进到今天
Fast-forward to today.
艾伯纳的后代起诉
Abner's descendants are suing
要求归还他们声称本属于他们的土地
to reclaim what they say is rightfully theirs.
那这块土地现在是谁的
So, who owns the land now?
一个叫克里斯·霍兰德的皇后区开♥发♥商
A developer in Queens named Chris Holland.
我记得这个名字
I know that name.
你和警监那天在公园
Yeah, you and the captain spoke to him at the park
跟他谈过
the other day.
他是其中一个演员
He was one of the reenactors.
一个证人
A witness.
如果我没记错的话
If my memory serves,
他提了好几个含糊不清的线索
he had several vague leads,
没有一个是有用的
none of which panned out.
我相信他当时愿意说任何话
I'm sure he was willing to
来显示自己乐于协助
say anything to seem helpful.
他不想让你发现他刚杀害了乔治·尼克斯
He didn't want you to figure out he had just killed George Nix.
收到 我会告知他们的
Copy that, I'll let 'em know.
收到
Copy.
什么情况
What the hell is going on?
克里斯 我试着给你打电♥话♥来着
Chris, I tried calling you.
他们一个小时前出现的
They showed up an hour ago
然后就开始翻箱倒柜地进行搜查
and they just started searching everything.
我们在找你用来杀害乔治·尼克斯的那把枪
We're looking for the gun you used to murder George Nix.
你想看下搜查令吗
You want to see the warrant?
就在这里
It's right here.
你们觉得是我杀了公园里那个家伙吗
You think I killed that guy in the park?
你们疯了吗 我把我看到的都告诉你们了
Are you crazy? I told you what I saw.
你跟我讲了个故事
You told me a story.
却故意忽略了你和被害人之间的联♥系♥
You neglected to mention your connection to the victim.
你拥有乔治亚州奥古斯塔市
You own the deed to a tract of land
附近一块土地的地契
near Augusta, Georgia, that sits
那片土地下蕴藏了大量天然气
on top of a lot of natural gas.
如果那片土地真正的主人
You might be able to drill for it
输掉了对你提起的诉讼
if the people who actually own the land
你就可以开采这些天然气了
lose their suit against you.
通常如此久远的
Normally a claim so old
土地权主张会被法庭以似是而非为由拒绝受理
would be tossed out of court as specious,
但这个案子有大量的实际证据
but there's plenty of evidence in this case,
我相信你的不动产律师们已经发现了
as I'm sure your real estate attorneys discovered.
当他们告知你
After they told you
乔治·尼克斯
about the bounty land grant
在拍卖♥♥中买♥♥下了那份土地悬赏令
that George Nix acquired at auction,
你试图从他手里买♥♥过来
you tried to buy it from him.
我打赌如果他知道拒绝这笔交易的代价
I bet he would've sold it to you if he knew
是胸口挨一发子弹 他肯定会愿意卖♥♥给你的
the counteroffer was going to be a bullet to his chest.
克里斯 说话啊
Chris, say something.
-我说过了 这太疯狂了 -不
- Look, I already did. This is crazy. - No.
你的通话记录显示两周前你给尼克斯
Your phone records show you made multiple calls
打了好几通电♥话♥
to Nix two weeks ago.
而根据你最新一♥期♥的信♥用♥卡♥账单显示
And according to your most recent credit card statement,
你十天前买♥♥了一把步♥枪♥
you bought a rifle ten days ago.
你为其定制了一个木制枪托
You had it custom-fitted with a wooden stock
好让它看起来和其他将会出现在公园中的
so it would look like the other colonial muskets
殖民时期的火枪一致
that were gonna be at the park.
-亲爱的 -别说话
- Honey... u202d- Don't.
所以 如果我没听错的话
So, if I'm hearing you right,
我的罪名是使用自己的电♥话♥和买♥♥枪
I am guilty of using my phone and buying a gun.
据我所知 两样都是合法的
Last time I checked, both those things are legal.
你们没有任何证据 也不会找到任何证据
You don't have any proof and you're not gonna find any.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
被凶手说中可不好玩 对吧
No fun when the murderer is right, is it?
这太令人气愤了 毫无疑问
This is infuriating. There's no doubt in my mind
克里斯·霍兰德杀害了乔治·尼克斯
that Chris Holland killed George Nix
并纵火烧了他家
and then burned down his house.
我一直在想那把枪
I keep going back to the gun.
那把.308的步♥枪♥他肯定做了改装
The .308 that he must have retrofitted
使其看上去像是一把殖民时期火枪
to look like a colonial musket.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表