You're evading, Doctor.
两晚前你约的是谁
Who was your appointment with two nights ago?
一个病人
A patient.
我猜猜 你准备告诉我们
Let me guess. This is where you tell us
医患保密协定禁止你
that HIPAA privacy rules strictly forbid you?
告诉我们病人的名字
from giving us that person's name.
知道吗
You know what?
我没时间聊这个
I don't have time for this.
我得去史岱文森纪念馆见个病人
I have to see a patient at Stuyvesant Memorial.
有意思 我刚从那里过来
That's interesting, I just came from there.
你是要去见里德医生以前的病人
Are you meeting with Alfonse Kapoor,
阿尔方索·卡普尔吗
formerly treated by Dr. Reed?
我会和坎迪斯被杀那晚
I will talk to the patient
我见面的病人谈谈
I saw the night Candace was killed.
如果他愿意和你们谈谈 他会联♥系♥你们
If he chooses to speak with you, he'll be in touch.
与此同时 我想请你们
In the meantime, I'll thank you
别打扰我 离开我的咨♥询♥室
to stay away from me and my practice.
你也说了 这里现在是案发现场
Like you said, this is an active crime scene.
我们请你先离开
We'll thank you to leave.
这儿有什么你想看的东西吗
Something in here you wanted to look at?
其实是我有东西要还回来
Something I wanted to return, actually.
你拿到里面你想要的东西了
You got what you wanted from it.
现在没人会知道我们拿走过它
Now no one will ever know we had it.
它原来被♥插♥在桌子下面
It was plugged in under the desk.
你觉得泽莫普洛斯的反应如何
What did you think of Demopoulos?
我觉得他害怕了
I think he was afraid.
但如果有人指控我杀了自己的合伙人
But I would be, too, if someone just accused me
我也会害怕
of killing my business partner.
我们就看看他说那晚见的那个病人
Let's just see if we hear from this patient
会不会联♥系♥我们吧
that he said he was meeting with.
日光灯的强光昨天让我的头很疼
Fluorescent lights gave me a terrible headache yesterday.
我不想再疼一次
I'd like to avoid having another one.
怎么了
What?
你说你想把它放回去
Well, you said you wanted to put that back
这样就没人知道我们拿走过它
so that no one ever knew we took it.
但有人可能已经知道了
But someone might already know.
我觉得那是个窃听器
I think that that is a listening device.
如果它还在工作
If it's still transmitting,
如果还有人在听
and if someone's listening,
他们就已经听到我们刚才说的所有话了
they will have heard every word we said.
明白了 感谢你抽出时间帮忙
Got it. I appreciate you taking the time.
好的 祝你处理鱼顺利
Yes, and good luck with the fish.
好了 刚才那是艾萨克·马洛
Okay, so that was Isaac Marlowe.
就是泽莫普洛斯医生说自己
The patient that Dr. Demopoulos said
在周一晚上见的那位病人
he was with on Monday night.
他对鱼有问题是吧
Got fish problems, has he?
也有很多其他问题
Among many, many others.
但他证实了医生的话
But he backed the doctor's story.
案发时他和医生在新罗谢尔
He was with him in New Rochelle at the time of the murder.
泽莫普洛斯不是我们要找的人
So Demopoulos is not our guy.
那我们真是毫无头绪了
Then we are truly nowhere.
窃听器呢
What about that?
恐怕也没什么线索
Not much of a lead, I'm afraid.
就是一个收音器加发送器
It's just a Mic with a transmitter.
普通的牌子 到处都买♥♥得到
It's a common brand, it's off the rack.
上面也没有指纹或是其他线索
And no fingerprints, nor any other way
能告诉我们是谁把它放进了里德医生的办公室
to tell who planted it in Dr. Reed's office.
这样的话 真希望我们没发现它
In that case, I wish we'd never found it.
我肯定得失眠了
I'm gonna lose sleep knowing
毕竟知道有人手上可能有
that someone might have a recording
我们谈论偷了这些东西的录音
of us talking about stealing all this stuff.
我觉得你大可放松
Well, I think you can rest easy.
我们几小时前把它关了
We turned it off hours ago,
无论是谁放进去的都早已没在监听了
and whoever planted it was no longer listening
不然就是他有很好的理由要保持沉默
or has a very good reason for keeping mum.
你为什么这么想
What makes you think so?
他们的毫无作为
Their deafening silence.
我们从窃听器周围的灰尘可以看出来
The dust we found on and around this device
它已经在灯架上放了几个月了
suggest it was in that light fixture for months.
这就意味着把它放到那里的人...
That would mean that whoever put it there...
很可能有里德医生被杀时的录音
Probably has a recording of Dr. Reed's murder.
而还没有这样的录音被送到警方手里
And yet no such recording has found its way to the police.
你觉得是因为安插窃听器的人
You think that's because whoever planted the bug
就是杀害里德医生的凶手
killed Dr. Reed?
有这个可能
That's possible.
另一种可能是把它放在那的人
Another reason is that it was put there in the service
也是为了对里德医生做出不法之事
of another crime against Dr. Reed.
而这个窃听者不能冒着暴露自己的风险
And the perpetrator cannot share their recording
将关于她被害的录音传出去
of her murder without exposing themselves.
我们从现实角度想想
Let's think practically.
为什么有人要窃听一个心理医生的办公室呢
Why would somebody bug a shrink's office?
要么是为了窃听她
Either to eavesdrop on her...
要么是窃听她的病人
Or one of her patients.
昨天里德医生的丈夫告诉我们
Yesterday, Dr. Reed's husband said that some of her patients
她有些病人正在闹离婚
were going through divorces.
会不会是这些人中其中的一方
Maybe one of them had a spouse
为了听另一半的出轨秘密
who wanted to listen for secrets about an affair,
或是秘密银行账户
or a hidden bank account.
你在找这些东西
You're looking for these.
我之前也这么想过
I had the same thought earlier,
但所有离婚咨♥询♥几个月前都结束了
but both divorce proceedings were over months ago.
无论里德医生掌握了他们的什么情况
So whatever Dr. Reed knew about them,
都不太可能现在才被杀
seems unlikely she'd be killed over them now.
好吧 那个跳楼的人呢
Okay, um... what about our jumper?
阿尔方索的不在场证明是成立的
Alfonse's alibi checked out.
我不是指他
I'm not accusing him,
我指的是他老板
I'm accusing the people he works for.
他们可能是窃听器和谋杀案的幕后黑手
They could be behind the bug and the murder.
记得我们昨天讨论过这些吗
I mean... Remember, we talked about these yesterday?
上面写着他一直想要赢得她的芳心
There was stuff about his continuing efforts to win her over--
他执迷于描述自己的工作细节
his obsessive detailing of work minutiae?
如果这些细节是敏感的金融消息呢
What if the minutiae was sensitive financial information?
也许他想通过分享这些信息赢得她的芳心
Maybe he was trying to win her over by sharing it.
这样可能很危险
That could be dangerous.
福派会计事务所的一些客户
Foster & Place's clients include
可是商界最黑的大户
some of the darkest stars of the corporate universe.
关键是 如果他们不放心他
The thing is, if they were worried about him,
那为什么杀了里德医生
why kill Dr. Reed?
真正的目标不应该是阿尔方索吗
Wasn't Alfonse the real problem?
那得看凶手是怎么想的了
That depends on the perspective of the killer.
普莱斯先生
Mr. Place.
多谢你愿意这么临时地见我们
Thank you for seeing us on such short notice.
不用谢我
Oh, don't thank me.
我本来会要求你们提前预约的
I would have asked you to make an appointment.
但是显然 我的看门狗心软了
Evidently my, uh, guard dog has a soft spot for...
也许是因为你的英式口音吧
What was it, the... the British accent?
可能吧 但别太责怪吉娜
Well, probably, but don't be too hard on Gina.
我们告诉她 我们会指控你谋杀
We told her we'd come to level a murder accusation at you.
我觉得她有点不安
I think she found that a little unsettling.
你们介意说明来意吗
Do you care to back up and explain yourself?
不 不太愿意
No. Not particularly.
我认为这几天你应该听我们说的够多了
I think you've heard quite enough from us, recently.
相反 我们想听听你怎么说
We'd like to hear what you have to say for a change.
-那是什么 -那是个窃听器
- What is that? - That's a listening device
我们在里德医生的办公室找到的
we found in Dr. Reed's office.
这栋楼是你的
You own the building.
对你来说装这样的窃听器
It would have been easy for you
应该很容易
to plant a bug like that.
我为什么要窃听坎迪丝的办公室
Why would I bug Candace's office?
也许你担心在这些疗程中
Perhaps you were worried about what Alfonse was telling her
阿尔方索都告诉了她什么
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表