is connected to what happened to Ando Azuma?
他俩都被相同的方式袭击了
Both men were attacked in a similar fashion--
后脑被击中
a blow to the back of the head,
接着手腕被绑
followed by a binding of the wrists,
而且两个案发地的束带
and it appears that the same brand
都是同一个牌子的
of zip tie was used on both occasions.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
你在想自己是不是漏掉了什么
You were wondering if you missed something.
汉娜的事
With Hannah.
我知道她最近的情况了
I know about her recent disclosure.
你可能担心她的酒瘾
You might be concerned that her addiction
是因为遗传的因素
was triggered by some genetic issue
或教育失败的问题触发的 而且通常都这样
or failure in parenting, and-and that's quite normal.
但说实话 我通常都是听有瘾的人
Although, to be fair, I usually hear these stories
跟我说这些事 而不是他们的家人
from the side of the addicts, not their families.
你凭什么觉得我想和你谈这个
What makes you think I want to talk about this with you?
没有 我知道你不想 但这和你我无关
Nothing. I know you don't, but this is not about me or you.
这是关于汉娜和她的清醒程度
It's about Hannah and her sobriety.
担心她问题的根源反而会适得其反
Worrying about the origin of her issues is counterproductive.
你有风险会让自己成为她的酗酒问题的重点
In doing so, you risk making her substance abuse about you,
而事实上 你和她最好把你们的精力
when, in fact, your energy and hers are best spent
放在她的戒酒上
focusing on her recovery.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我觉得你很痛苦 而且
I think that you're in pain, and...
尽管我们最近有些芥蒂 我还是很担心你
despite our recent troubles, that bothers me.
听着 无论为人父母还是为人
Look, my father was an abject failure
我父亲都是十分失败
as both a parent and a human being,
但涉及到我的挣扎戒毒
but when it came to my own struggles,
他做对了一件事
he did one thing right.
他让我的恢复过程只与我有关
He kept my recovery about me.
你比他好太多了
You're ten times the man that he is,
所以如果他能对我做对这件事
so if he can do right by me,
我有信心你对汉娜也能做正确的事
I'm confident that you can do right by Hannah--
但前提是你不再自责
but only once you move past blame.
邓布里奇的事有什么进展通知我
Let me know how things go with Dunbridge.
他们从后面袭击了我 我有失眠症
They hit me from behind. I'm an insomniac,
所以我凌晨四点起床工作
so I got to work around 4:00 a.M.,
但当我到达办公室时 已经有人在了
but when I got to my office, someone was waiting for me.
他们砸了我的头
They bashed me in the head,
我醒来后发现被束带绑住了关在衣柜里
and I woke up zip-tied in a closet.
大错特错
Big mistake.
我在电视上看了很多生存类节目
I watch all those survival shows on TV,
所以我知道如何从束带捆绑中逃脱
so I know how to break out of zip ties.
趁他们回来干掉我之前
I snapped 'em in half, then escaped out a window
我从中间截断了束带并从窗户逃走了
before they could come back and finish me off.
邓布里奇先生 现在只有一件事很明确
At this point, Mr. Dunbridge, only one thing is certain.
没人想让你死
No one wanted you dead.
袭击你的人杀死了一名前极道组成员
The person who attacked you killed a former Yakuza.
如果他希望你死
If your assailant had wanted you dead,
他们会割断你的喉咙
they would have slit your throat
就像他们对另一名受害者做的一样
as they did with their other victim.
听上去更像是你打断了一场抢劫
Yeah, it sounds more like you interrupted a burglary
入侵者把你打晕了免得你碍事
and the perp thumped you to get you out of the way.
如果这个推断正确 那问题就变成了
Well, if that's correct, the question becomes--
入侵者在找什么
what did the intruder want?
以及他们两晚前杀死安藤东
And did they kill Ando Azuma
是因为他们没找到想要的东西
two nights later because they didn't find it...
还是因为他们找到了
or because they did?
上一次你这样躺着的时候
Now, the last time you were in this position,
还记得看到了什么吗
do you remember seeing anything?
不记得
No.
当时我眼冒金星
I mean, I was seeing stars.
我的头受伤了
My head hurt.
等等 我记得在我被关进衣柜前
Wait. I remember hearing something
听到了一些声音
before I got put in the closet.
复印机在运作
The copier was running.
复印尺寸设定为8.5x14的尺寸
This is set to make eight-and-a-half-by-14 copies.
我复印的最后一张是正常尺寸
Last ones I made were regular sized,
而且我是最后一个离开的
and no one was in here while I was gone.
我并没有固定职员
I don't have any permanent staff.
他们肯定复印了一些你的记录
Must have copied something from your records.
这些是8.5x14尺寸的文件
These are eight and a half by 14.
《收♥购♥和销♥售♥》记录
"Acquisitions and Sales."
这里的灰尘被清扫了
The dust has been disturbed on this one.
这是一批我从拍卖♥♥会上购入的
Those are records for a batch of eight-inch floppy disks
八英寸软盘的记录
I bought at auction.
2015年7月 有上千个
July 2015, thousand-count.
然后倒卖♥♥给全国各地的导弹基地
Resold them to missile bases all over the country.
我们知道你在卖♥♥给你的客户之前
It's our understanding you delete your disks
删掉了里面的记录
before you send them to your customers.
这里面有没有可能包含有价值的数据
Could there be valuable data on them nonetheless?
在遗留技术中
Oh, with legacy tech, anything you delete
理论上任何被删除的数据都可以恢复
can theoretically be undeleted,
至于里面有什么 我没有检查
but as for what's on them, I don't check.
有人费尽力气去做这一切
Considering someone went to all this trouble,
他们一定认为这里的其中一个软盘
good chance they think there's something valuable
包含有价值的信息
on one of those disks.
如果这是真的 想抓到凶手
If that's true, finding our killer
只能去做他们可能会做的事情
would mean doing what they're likely doing--
找到每一张软盘的下落
tracking down every last one of these disks
并且找出让受害者遇害的那张或那几张
and identifying the one or ones worth killing over,
考虑到这批软盘分散在全国各地
and that's no mean feat, considering they've been
这可不是件简单的差事
shipped all over the country.
并没有分散在各地
They haven't.
我的意思是 至少一部分没有
I mean, not all of them, anyway.
我的销货帐只有销♥售♥记录
My sales ledgers record sales,
并没有送货记录
not deliveries.
软盘直到客户需要时才被运走
Disks aren't actually shipped until they're needed.
我手里还有好几箱
Yeah, I've still got a few boxes on hand.
想看看吗
Want to see 'em?
看好了
And boom.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
许多软盘的数据都没有被完全删除
A lot of these disks weren't even properly deleted.
我正在打印第一批的数据记录
I'm printing out hard copies of the first batch of data.
这些软盘大部分来自文具公♥司♥
Most of these disks are from some stationery company.
这里有订单 成本预测表 库存表
We got orders, cost projections, inventory sheets,
碎纸说明书
paper milling instructions.
这个公♥司♥叫什么名字
What's the name of the company?
克勒克&莱尔
Crake & Rail.
他们现在还存在
They're still around.
你们趁我不在时买♥♥了个新冰箱
Oh, I see you bought a new fridge while I was out.
这是遗留技术
It's legacy tech--
从埃迪・邓布里奇那里借来的
on loan from Mr. Eddy Dunbridge.
你和消防局长谈得怎么样
How was your meeting with the fire marshal?
她说安藤家火灾的最终报告
She says that her final report on the fire at Ando's
暂时还出不来
won't come out for a few hours,
但她要正式认定为意外事故
but she is officially ruling it an accident.
根据炉子周围的烧焦情况
Based on the burn patterns
以及平底锅里焦黑的食物来判断
around the stove and the charred materials in the pan,
凶手闯入的时候 安藤正好在
Ando had just started frying up some hot peppers and garlic
煎炒辣椒和大蒜
when the killer interrupted.
辣椒和大蒜
Hot peppers and garlic?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
那个味道会充斥整个公♥寓♥
Well, the smell would have filled the apartment.
-所以呢 -所以你可以回家了
- So? - So you can go home.
但这些磁盘我还没看完呢
But I still have all those disks to go through.
已经没这个必要了
That won't be necessary.
我现在不仅知道了
Not only do I now have a very good idea
安藤东为什么被害 我还发现消防局长
why Ando Azuma was murdered, but I think the fire marshal
给我们指明了揪出凶手的道路
has just given us a way to root out the killer.
这就是安藤东遇害的原因
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表