I don't want to tell him I'm also recovering
脑创伤的恢复中
from brain trauma.
怎么 你担心他会把你放上替补席吗
What, you're worried he might bench you?
这其实不是他需要担心的
Well, it's actually none of his concern.
我的病症是我的病症
My diagnosis is my diagnosis.
我会用我处理其他问题相同的手法来处理
So I'll deal with it the same way I would any other problem.
我不得不说
I have to say,
你接受得很好
you're taking it really well.
怎么了
What is it?
这里有胶带的残留
There's tape residue.
上边没灰尘 所以还很新
There's no dust, so it's still fresh.
这里
Here.
所以我们才会闻到塑料味
That's why we smell plastic.
有人用来覆盖了墙壁
Someone covered the walls with it.
还有地板
And the floor.
我猜这是血
I'd say that was blood,
你说呢
wouldn't you?
是啊 我觉得索菲·贝肖普
Yeah. And I'd say Sophie Bishop was right
担心她前任是对的
to be worried about her ex.
你好
Hello.
是夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗
Is this Sherlock Holmes?
是的
It is.
我知道你正在调查的事件
I'm aware of the matter you're looking into.
我也知道你 你的名声
I'm aware of you, your reputation.
索菲·贝肖普和瑞恩·海耶斯付钱请你
Sophie Bishop and Ryan Hayes are paying you your rate
找到他们的朋友
to find their friend.
我付你一百万别插手
I'll pay you $1 million to walk away.
这个提议很有趣
It's an interesting offer.
你先别挂电♥话♥
I'm just gonna put you on hold
我要和搭档讨论下
while I discuss it with my partner.
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Who are you texting?
要我说一百万有点少 不是吗
I'd say $1 million was a bit low, wouldn't you?
什么
What?
你好
Hello?
-是 -她有兴趣
- Yes. - She's interested,
但她觉得你可以做得更好
but she thinks that you can do better.
我们想要五百万
We want $5 million.
-五百万 -我刚把我用来处理
- Five? - I just texted you the number
这种情况的账号♥发给你了
of an account I maintain for these situations.
打了钱 我们就放弃案件
Wire the money, we'll drop the case.
等一下...
But wait...
你说你有过出现幻觉的经历
Okay, you said that you've been experiencing hallucinations?
现在就是这种情况吗
Is that what's happening right now?
我看起来像是在幻觉中吗
Do I look like I'm hallucinating?
那你刚才那是干什么
What the hell did you just do?
账户提醒
一笔五百万的存款已存入您的账户
我刚给咱们赚了五百万
I just made us $5 million.
你接受了贿赂
You took a bribe?
五百万美元
$5 million dollars.
五百万
$5 million?
他最开始说是一百
He initially offered one,
但我给提到了五百
but I nudged him up to five.
你在逗我玩呢
You're messing with me.
这甚至不是我们的最佳记录
That's not even our personal record.
你可能还记得那个台♥湾♥特工
You might recall that Taiwanese operatives
曾提出给我们五千万美元
once offered us $50 million
来保证皇帝的玉玺落到他们手上
to insure the Imperial Jade Seal ended up in their hands
而不是中国
and not China's.
是 我记得你拒绝了 但你这次
Yeah, I remember you turned them down, but you didn't
没拒绝昨天给你打电♥话♥的人
turn down the guy who called yesterday.
我正确地猜到他使用的是一次性手♥机♥
I assumed, correctly, that he was calling from a burner phone.
接受他的贿赂给了我们一个
Accepting his bribe has given us another
查出他身份的潜在机会
potential opportunity to identify him,
所以我才站在这里
and that's why I'm here.
这是钱打入的账户
This is the account that the money was transferred to.
我需要你让鉴证科开动
I'd ask that you set CCS to the task
查找它的来源
of tracking it back to its source.
如果幸运 这就足够找到凶手了
Any luck, it'll be enough to identify our killer.
我们都不知道塞米·奥利维迪是不是死了
We don't even know if Sammy Olivetti is dead.
根本没有尸体
There's no body.
也没有塑料布 但我坚信
There's no plastic sheeting, either, but I'm confident
有人用了几百平方英尺
that a few hundred square foot of it
好让他的客厅不被溅到血
was used to splatter-proof his living room.
这么精心布置可不会只为给人剪个头
You don't put that much tarp down to give a man a haircut.
加上我们找到的血迹
There's also the blood that we found
还有这五百万的小插曲
and the small matter of the $5 million.
如果奥利维迪先生没死 那他演技太好了
If Mr. Olivetti isn't dead, he's doing a very good impression.
鉴证科查出什么我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what CCS turns up.
你要在这里工作吗
You gonna be working here?
不 我要去会一会那个
No. I'm gonna pay a visit to the man
最有可能填满了我钱包的男人
who's most likely to have lined my pockets.
你看到那边的一排了吗
You know that column right there?
那些都得弄走
That's all got to go.
-明白我说的了吗 那里 -是的
- See what I'm saying, right there? - Yeah.
-好的 好的 -那个
- Yes, sir, yes, sir. - That...
贝肖普先生你好 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Mr. Bishop. Hi, my name's Sherlock Holmes.
我是个侦探 你妹妹雇了我
I'm a detective. I've been hired by your sister.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
他应该叫泰伦
I think his name was Tyrone.
对 泰伦
Yes, Tyrone.
他把帽子给了我
Gave me his hat.
我让他以为我是房♥屋管理处的一名检查员
I convinced him I was an inspector with the buildings department.
我确实看到了很多违章操作
I do actually see a number of code violations.
但我更想和你谈谈
But I'd much rather talk to you about
你妹妹失踪的前男友
your sister's missing ex-boyfriend.
-听着 你... -没事没事
- Look, you... - It's okay, it's okay. I'll-I'll
我待会再过去找你
catch up with you in a minute.
我妹妹有很多前男友
My sister has a lot of ex-boyfriends.
是哪个失踪了
Which one is missing?
塞米·奥利维迪 很高 有纹身
Sammy Olivetti. Tall, tattoos,
老二比种马还大
phallus to make a Clydesdale blush.
-性♥爱♥视频里那个 -性♥爱♥视频里那个
- The one from the tape. - The one from the tape.
-我知道 -两天前他失踪了
- Yeah. - Two nights ago, he vanished.
你觉得我和这事有关系吗
And you think I had something to do with that?
他败坏了我妹的名声 所以我找他报仇吗
What, he besmirched my sister, so I took my revenge?
我妹是个瘾君子
My sister's a drug addict.
还是个荡♥妇♥
And a whore.
流出那样的视频是迟早的事
A tape like that surfacing-- just a matter of time.
塞米在查是谁偷了视频
Sammy was looking for the person who stole the sex tape
还传在了网上 是你吗
and put it online. Was it you?
昨天有人给我开价五百万
Yesterday someone offered me $5 million
让我别再找塞米·奥利维迪了
to stop looking for Sammy Olivetti.
这对你这样的人来说是只笔小钱
That's just a drop in the ocean to a man like you.
对 确实
Yeah, yeah, it is.
但我和我妹不一样
But, unlike my sister,
我真的在乎贝肖普的名声
I actually care about the Bishop name.
我知道她说那段视频让她难堪
I know she claims to be embarrassed by that tape,
但我跟你保证没人比我们家里人更感到难堪
but I assure you, no one was more embarrassed than my family.
视频的流出让她彻底
The proliferation of the tape resulted in her removal
从家族信托金中被除名了
from the family trust.
那意味着你能得到更多钱
That meant more money for you.
她却什么也得不到
She ended up with nothing.
在我把你赶出去前
Before I have you thrown out of here on your ass,
我得让你明白一些事
I think there's a few things that you need to understand.
第一 索菲可不算什么都没得到
One, Sophie hardly left with nothing.
她每年拿到的三百万...
And the $3 million she was getting each year...
你到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有没有在听我说话
Hey. Are you even listening to me?
你确定有人伤害了塞米吗
You're sure someone hurt Sammy?
我们不确定 但我们在他家找到的证据
No, we're not sure. But the evidence we found at his house
值得重视 更值得重视的是
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表