你妹妹告诉我 你很擅长这类事
Your sister told me you're really good at this sort of thing.
我会尽力
I try.
玲告诉我 你的一个朋友失踪了
So, Lin told me that one of your friends went missing?
她叫玛丽亚·罗德里格斯
Uh, her name is Maria Rodriguez.
我已经四天没和她说过话了
I haven't talked to her in four days.
你跟她的家人确认了吗 去过她的住所了吗
Have you checked with her family, gone by her place?
这就是事情的复杂之处
Well, that's where it gets complicated.
我还没跟玛丽亚当面见过
You see, I haven't actually met Maria in person.
我们在网上认识的
We met online
在一家新闻网站的评论区
in the comments section of a news site.
先是私信交流
Started exchanging PMs.
最终我们关系足够好 她给了我她的真名
Eventually got friendly enough that she gave me her real name
以及她生活的城市
and that she lived in the city.
我们每天都聊天
We'd chat every day,
但是四天之前 她突然没声了
and then, four days ago, she just went silent.
可能只是她太忙了
Could be she just got busy.
不 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
上次我们聊的时候 她说
Last time we talked, she said
她在处理一些事情
that she was dealing with something.
一些麻烦
Some problem.
她没有详说 但...
She didn't go into details, but...
我觉得她当时有了麻烦
I got the impression that she was in trouble.
现在她不见了
Now she's gone.
我觉得这不是巧合
I don't think that's a coincidence.
克拉里先生 玲说你是
Mr. Clary, Lin told me that you're one of
他们公♥司♥最厉害的房♥地♥产♥经纪人之一
the best real estate agents at her firm.
所以我想 你应该挺富有的
So I'm assuming that you're fairly well off.
你熟悉"钓鱼"这个术语吗
Are you familiar with the term "Catfishing"?
你在网上遇到一位女性
You meet a woman online.
跟她建立起友谊
She strikes up a friendship.
一段时间后 她暗示她遇到了麻烦需要钱
After a while, she hints that she's having trouble and needs money.
不 玛丽亚不是那样的
No, Maria's not like that.
实际上 我说了要给她钱
In fact, I offered her money
帮她摆脱困境
to help her out of the jam that she was in.
她一直没回我
She never responded.
听着 我...
Look, I'm...
真的担心她
really worried about her.
我只希望你能查一查
I just want you to look into it.
你都不用告诉我她在哪儿
You don't even need to tell me where she is.
我只是 只是想知道她安全
I just... Just want to know that she's safe.
所以 这位玛丽亚·罗德里格斯
So, this Maria Rodriguez,
她是纽约居民 是吧
she's a resident of New York, is she?
据客户所知 是的
As far as the client knows.
问题是 这是个很常见的名字
The problem is, it's a pretty common name.
是的 她是...
Yeah. She's one of...
半径五十公里内的两百分之一
200 in a 30-mile radius.
但你的玛丽亚在30岁左右 是不是
But your Maria is late 20s, early 30s, isn't she?
这个肯定能缩小一些范围
That should narrow the field a bit, surely.
缩小到差不多三打候选人
Oh, to about three dozen candidates.
还是很多人
That's still a lot of people.
有什么建议吗
Any advice?
不用我提醒你
Well, I needn't remind you that
大部分侦探工作只是工作
the vast majority of detective work is work.
顽强地追查每一条线索
The, uh, dogged drudgery of chasing down every lead,
翻开每一个栗子壳以求找到
upending every chestnut shell to find that
那颗隐喻的豌豆
metaphorical pea.
我本期待有更优雅的解决办法
I was hoping for a more elegant solution
而不是去敲全纽约
than knocking on the door
所有玛丽亚·罗德里格斯的门
of every Maria Rodriguez in New York.
那是什么 大弹弓吗
What is that? A catapult?
实际上
Uh, technically,
这叫投石机
it's a trebuchet.
这是一个很大的设备的
It's a scale model of a...
等比模型
much larger device.
跟我想的一样
Just as I thought.
你还记得那个
You recall the hiker
因为头部被击打而死的徒步客吗
who was killed by a blow to the head
离卡温顿堡不远的
not far from Fort Covington?
记得 我看了你发我的链接
Yeah, I read that link you sent me.
我现在认为 她是被一袋大♥麻♥打中了
I now believe she was struck by a bail of marijuana
从加拿大通过投石机投到美国的
launched via trebuchet from Canada to the U.S.
跟你查玛丽亚的失踪案一样
As far as your missing Maria goes,
我也更愿意用一个简单快速的推论
I, too, would much rather solve a case
解决这个案子
via a single quick deduction
而不是做几百个小时的苦工
than by hundreds of hours of hard labor.
你知道的 当遇到这种事时
You know, when it comes to that,
我永远会是穿着皮鞋的
I can be the most incurably lazy devil
最没救的懒蛋
that ever stood in shoe leather.
是的 懒蛋
Right. Lazy.
是你了 好吧 看来我明天一早
That's you. Okay, so I guess I'll start making calls
就去打电♥话♥和敲门吧
and knocking on doors in the morning.
我本想帮忙的
I'd offer to help,
但是...
but, um...
马库斯·贝尔警探
Detective Marcus Bell?
执行警官斯崔德·林肯 美国法警署的
Deputy Strider Lincoln, U.S. Marshals Service.
斯崔德
Strider?
像《指环王》里的吗
Like Lord of the Rings?
我的父母是书呆子
My parents are nerds.
我猜你也是
I guess you are, too.
我能怎么帮你 执行警官
How can I help you, Deputy?
在找逃犯吗
Looking for a fugitive?
实际上是在找你
Looking for you, actually.
我的上司听说了很多关于你的好事
My bosses hear good things about you.
实际上 他们觉得你将是
In fact, they think you'd be
加入法警局的优秀候选人
an excellent candidate for the Service.
他们希望你能考虑提交一份申请
They'd like you to consider putting in an application.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
你申请的话 你将在格林科训练150天
You apply, you're looking at 150 days training at Glynco,
然后直接进入逃犯追踪部门
and then a fast track into Fugitive Apprehension.
这很棒
That's great,
但说实话 我不知道这是从何说起
but to be honest, I'm not sure where all this is coming from.
我看过你的档案
Oh, I've seen your file.
令人印象深刻
It's impressive.
真不敢相信我们是第一个来挖你的
Hard to believe we're the first ones to headhunt you.
你会喜欢逃犯追踪组的
You'd like Fugitive Apprehension.
那是正义的工作
It's righteous work.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
好好考虑 别花太久
Do that. Don't think too long.
这种机会不会再来第二次
This isn't the kind of offer that comes around more than once.
喂 我在为一位私人客户工作
Hey. I'm on a job for a private client.
他想让我找一个叫玛丽亚·罗德里格斯的女人
He wanted me to find a woman named Maria Rodriguez,
但他不知道她住在哪
only he didn't know where she lived.
你想让我查一下她的名字吗
You want me to run her name?
不 我很确定我找到了她家
No. I'm pretty sure I found the place.
管♥理♥员♥让我进来看看
Super let me in to look around.
然后呢
And?
我想她被绑♥架♥了
I think she's been kidnapped.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第十二集
信不信由你 我找的第九家
Believe it or not, this Maria's door
就找到了这个玛丽亚
was only the ninth one I knocked on.
没有人应门
There was no answer.
我发现门槛上有血迹 管♥理♥员♥让我进来了
I noticed some blood on the sill. The super let me in.
我看到这些就给你打电♥话♥了
Found all this, and I called you.
你确定这个玛丽亚·罗德里格斯
And you're sure this is the Maria Rodriguez
就是你要找的人吗
you were looking for?
我把那张照片拍下来发给客户了
I took a photo of that picture, sent it to the client.
他确认那就是他的朋友
He confirmed that's his friend.
没有丢东西吗
Nothing seems to be stolen?
看起来没有
Doesn't look like it.
她的钱包在那 里面有差不多两百块
Her purse is over there. There's almost $200 in it
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表