Did any of our people bring down a bunch of
带着一堆服务器下楼
server towers in the past 20 minutes?
没有 没有发现这样的事情
Negative. Nothing like that down here.
一个穿着你们白色防护服的人
Somebody in a white suit-- one of your suits--
推着我们的服务器走了
carted away our network machines,
而你们不知道他们是谁或在哪里
and you don't know who they are or where they went?
我想等这件事平息了肯定会找到服务器的
I'm sure they'll turn up once this whole thing is over.
这可不够
That isn't good enough.
这真的是当务之急吗
Is this really a priority right now?
不过是一些电脑设备 对吧
We're just talking about some computer equipment, right?
不
No.
那里存储着所有部门数据的副本
We're talking about copies of all of the department's data.
案件文档
Case files,
卧底的身份
identities of undercovers,
线人的身份
Cis,
以及关于
information on...
贩毒集团的信息
drug cartels.
警监
Captain?
服务器
Servers.
遇到合适的买♥♥家它们可以价值数百万美元
They'd be worth millions to the right buyer.
甚至数千万
Maybe tens of millions.
如果有人到这里来拿走了我们的服务器
If someone came in here and took our networks,
我想这不是一场恐怖袭击
I don't think this was a terrorist attack after all.
而是一场抢劫
I think this was a heist.
你说的话毫无道理
What you're saying doesn't make any sense.
我们机构的人
How could anyone from our agency
怎么能对在我们来之前
be responsible for an attack that happened
三十分钟发生的事情负责呢
30 minutes before we showed up?
有人带着我们的服务器离开了这里
Somebody walked out of here with all our servers.
他们穿着疾病防控中心的防护服
They were wearing a CDC suit,
还带着疾病防控中心的证件
and they were carrying a CDC I.D. card.
而且熟悉生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的应对机制
They were also pretty familiar with bioterrorism protocols.
你可以说我疯了 但你站在我的角度想想
Call me crazy, but look at it from my side of the desk.
不是我们
We didn't do this.
这房♥间里没有人能做到这些
Nobody in this room even could have.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的团队在博茨瓦纳进行了数月的调研
My team's been in Botswana conducting research for months.
两周前才回来
We only got back two weeks ago.
你知道培养多数的生物制剂
Do you have any idea how long it takes
需要花费多少时间吗
to cultivate most bioagents?
不知道 但我们能确定
I don't, but do we have any reason to believe
那些气体里是否有生物制剂吗
that gas even contained a real bioagent?
什么
What?
所有证据都证明袭击者
All the evidence points to the attacker
在装置启动前还在这里
staying on the floor when the device went off.
我们之前以为他是想
We've been thinking it was because he was willing
为此殉身 无论他的目的是什么
to die for his cause, whatever that was,
但如果目的是为了偷取文件
but if the cause was just stealing our files,
为什么不以假乱真呢
why use real germs when you could use fake ones?
无论如何整幢楼都会被隔离
The building was gonna get quarantined either way.
即使那个金属罐里没有任何传染物质
All your protocols would've kicked in
所有的应对机制仍然都会启动
even if there was nothing contagious in that canister.
你们知道那里面有什么了吗
Do you even know what's in it yet?
我告诉过你 确认物质的唯一方法
I told you, the only way to identify a substance
就是排除法
is process of elimination.
我们只能一个个测试
We test one by one.
目前还不能排除所有病原体
We can't rule out every pathogen yet.
但我们已经测试了很多种
But we have gone through a pretty long list.
说真的
To be honest,
通常我们现在都知道了
we'd usually know by now.
可能只是面包霉或无害的东西
It could just be bread mold or something innocuous.
但我们不会先测试这些
It's not as if we test for that first.
好吧 假设这是个骗局
Okay, say it is a hoax.
如果气体里什么都没有
If there was nothing in that gas,
那两个出现症状的家伙
what does that say about the two guys
是怎么回事
who started showing symptoms?
你认为他们是装的
You think they were faking?
如果是 如果奥格雷迪也参与其中
If they were, and if O'Grady is involved,
那他们三人间肯定有某种联♥系♥ 对吧
there'd have to be some link between the three of them, right?
他们没带面罩
They ain't wearing masks.
发生什么了
What's going on?
结束了吗
Is it over?
对你来说是的
It is for you.
肖恩
Sean.
丹尼尔斯先生 王先生
Mr. Daniels, Mr. Wong.
大家都请坐
Please, everybody, take a seat.
我想给你们介绍一下 但是
I'd introduce you, but...
你们已经互相认识了
you all know each other already,
不是吗
don't you?
你们这三人组还真有意思
You're an interesting group.
刚开始我们还不明白你们仨
Not immediately clear how the three of you
是怎么走到一起的
linked up to work together.
你们的简历或社交网络上
There's no obvious connection in your, uh,
都没有明显的联♥系♥
CVs or your social media,
但还是有一根线将你们联♥系♥在一起
but there is a common thread that unites you,
那就是破产
and that is bankruptcy.
我们调查你们的财务状况时
When we looked at your financials,
发现你们都认识米兰·约基奇 那个收♥购♥人
we found out that you all knew Milan Jokic, the Repo Man.
所以你们每个人都有资产
So each of you had some property
今年被他的公♥司♥收♥购♥
repossessed by his company this year.
约基奇知道你们的财务状况都岌岌可危
Jokic knew of your dire financial straits
于是给你们提供了一艘救生筏
and offered each of you a life raft.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你们认为我收钱杀♥警♥♥察♥吗
You think I'd take money to kill cops?
不是 没人会因约基奇先生的计划而死亡
Nope. No one was going to die in Mr. Jokic's plan.
毒气袭击只是个骗局
The gas attack was a hoax.
但这骗局确实帮助他偷到了纽约警局中
But it did allow him to steal the NYPD's
最宝贵的资源 那就是信息
most valuable resource, and that is information.
你觉得他会把我们的数据卖♥♥给谁 肖恩
Who do you think he was gonna sell our data to, Sean?
我今天遇见的毒枭肯定对此非常感兴趣
I met a cartel kingpin earlier today who'd be very interested.
因为你今天在这里做的事情
Good people were gonna end up getting hurt
很多好人最后会受害
because of what you did here today.
线人 证人 当然还有警♥察♥
CIs, witnesses, and yes, cops.
我还是不明白你们在说什么
I still don't know what you're talking about.
也许是我反应太慢
Maybe I'm slow.
不 你不是反应慢
No, you're not slow.
你就是内鬼
You were the inside man.
两个月前 你为约基奇拍了警局内部的照片
Two months ago, you took photographs of the station for Jokic,
这样他就能知道警局内部的构造
so he could get a lay of the land.
约基奇在故国塞尔维亚学的是生物化学和工程学
Jokic studied biochemistry and engineering in his native Serbia.
他有能力伪造出一个令人信服的
He had the skills to pull off a pretty convincing forgery
生化武器
of a bioterror device.
但他不能冒险亲自将其带入警局
He just couldn't risk bringing it into the station himself.
王先生 你来警局是为了
Mr. Wong, you came here to offer
给一个失踪人口案提供虚假信息
phony information on a Missing Persons case.
还有丹尼尔斯先生 你编造了
And, Mr. Daniels, you had some made-up story
自己的公♥寓♥失窃的故事
about your apartment being burglarized.
但事实上 你们是为了将生化武器的部件
But really, you were smuggling pieces
通过金属探测仪带入警局
of the device through the metal detectors.
将其启动之后
Once it went off,
你假装出现中毒症状来播散恐慌
you faked symptoms in order to spread panic
确保接下来的几个小时警局采取疾控措施
and assure that the CDC protocols would be followed for hours.
为收♥购♥人布置好舞台
That set the stage for the Repo Man.
他穿着防护服拿着通行证
He had a hazmat suit and a badge,
这要归功于一个欠赌账的疾控中心工作人员
thanks to a CDC worker with gambling debts.
大家都忙着进行隔离检疫
Everyone was so preoccupied with the business
却没人发现一个生面孔
of the quarantine that no one noticed the new guy
推着所有电脑离开了这里
walking away with all the computers.
你们的计划是将信息
Your plan was to sell the information
买♥♥给出价最高的卖♥♥家 然后逃离出国
to the highest bidder, and then flee the country.
你们信♥用♥卡♥账单上的飞机票
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表