I know. I saw the news.
这样想来 我生日还没到就有这种好事了
And to think, it's not even my birthday.
莱昂贩毒集团两年前在华雷斯
The León Cartel carried out a similar attack
实施了类似的袭击
in Juárez two years ago.
那一次 他们用了炭疽菌
That time, they used anthrax.
我们在11分局有朋友
We have friends at the 11th.
我们想知道你们的组织用了什么武器
We want to know what your group used
好让他们得到相应的治疗
so they can get the treatment they need.
既然你问了
Well, since you ask--
我们与此事无关
we had nothing to do with it.
所以恐怕我帮不了他们
So I'm afraid I cannot help them.
当然 就算能帮我也不会帮
Of course, I wouldn't if I could.
就算我把
Even if I could serve up
多朗·克洛科夫的组织拱手送上也不行吗
Doron Kolobkov's operation to you on a platter?
你今天已经惹毛了我的外甥
You've already pissed off my nephew today.
现在你还要和斯特帕诺夫黑♥手♥党♥结仇吗
Now you want to make an enemy of the Stepanov Bratva?
如果我可以的话 我们就成了
Well, if I could, that would make us
类似朋友的关系 不是吗
something akin to friends, wouldn't it?
你一直在皇后区和俄♥罗♥斯♥人争地盘
You've been fighting the Russians for territory in Queens.
所以你只要告诉我袭击用了什么武器
So you tell us what was used in the attack,
我就告诉你阻断多朗的货源
and I'll tell you everything you need to know
所需的一切情报
to choke off Doron's supply.
而你是怎么弄到这种情报的呢
And how, exactly, would you have such information?
我过去从他那里买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
I used to buy heroin from him.
明白了
I see.
是要我相信一个瘾君子的话吗
I'm supposed to trust the word of a junkie?
我不会傻到对你撒谎
I'm not stupid enough to lie to you.
你今天就能让竞争对手一败涂地
You can put your rival out of business today,
但如果你想要做这个交易 就得现在决定
but if you want this deal, it's gotta be now.
疾病防控中心今天之内
The CDC will have figured out
就能查出我们要治疗的病菌
what we're up against by the end of the day.
到那时 我们就不需要你了
By then, we won't need you.
也不用和你分享情报了
There'll be no need to share information with you.
你们自身的安全呢
What about self-preservation?
并不是纽约所有的警♥察♥都在戒♥严♥
Not every cop in New York's in quarantine.
有些人知道我们在哪
Some of them know where we are.
在华雷斯造了那个装置的人
The man who built that device in Juárez--
已经死了
he's dead.
费德里科
Frederico...
他的名字不重要
His name is unimportant,
但这个人 他很有天赋
but this man, he was talented.
我们没有其他像他那样的人
We don't have anyone else like him.
我希望我们能达成某种共识
I wish we could come to some sort of understanding,
但恐怕我没有你们想要的答案
but I'm afraid I don't have the answers you're looking for.
告诉你外甥 他的车在牙买♥♥加路
Tell your, uh, nephew that his car is in a lot
和88街的一个停车场里
on Jamaica and 88th.
你手上关于斯特帕诺夫黑♥手♥党♥的情报
This information you have on the Stepanov Bratva--
对你来说值多少钱
how much is it worth to you?
不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
别理解错了 我很高兴能离开那里
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be out of that place,
但你逼那个人逼得不够狠
but you didn't press the guy that hard.
没必要
No need.
恐怕我们有坏消息了
Hi. We got some, uh... well, bad news, I'm afraid.
莱昂贩毒集团没有想要杀你们
The León Cartel is not trying to kill you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
华生和我刚刚和费利佩·迪亚兹谈过
Watson and I just had a conversation with Felipe Diaz.
该死 我说过了
Damn it. I told you...
我们没事 你们才是有危险的人
Oh, no, we're fine. You're the ones in danger.
而我们还是不知道原由为何
And we still don't know from what.
但我不觉得是贩毒集团所为
But I don't think the cartel did this.
为什么 因为费利佩·迪亚兹矢口否认吗
Why? 'Cause Felipe Diaz denies it?
他倒是侃侃而谈 交代了华雷斯袭击
He was in a chatty mood. He gave us half the name
设计者的一半名字
of the architect of their Juárez attack.
他为什么那么做
Why would he do that?
因为那个人死了
Because that man is dead.
他们没有别人
They don't have anyone else
能培养生物武器
capable of cultivating a biological agent
或是制♥造♥递送的用具
or building a device to deliver it.
这点加上费利佩的反应
Between that and Felipe's haptics,
我认为他说的是真话
I think he was telling the truth.
你们认为放置了那个装置的人
You think the person that planted the device
还和你们在一起
is still in there with you.
我们还应该调查谁
Who else should we be looking at?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有明显的嫌犯
I don't have any obvious suspects.
马库斯和我正要对每个人问话
Marcus and I are about to interview everyone here.
你们可以做的是检查一下
One thing you could do is take a look at some photographs
触发那个装置的手♥机♥里的一些照片
we pulled off the phone that triggered the device.
我没发现什么有用的东西 但
I didn't find much useful on them, but...
让别人再检查一遍也没坏处
a second set of eyes couldn't hurt.
我这就发给你们
I'll send it over to you.
其他人怎么样了
How's everyone else doing?
目前为止只有一个人病了
Well, so far, only one guy has gotten sick.
他大约半小时前开始抽搐
He started seizing about a half an hour ago.
现在情况稳定了 但当时场面可不好看
He's stable now, but it wasn't pretty.
马库斯呢
What about Marcus?
要是我们知道到底该帮他治什么
Let's just say he'd be doing a lot better
他会感觉好很多
if we knew what to treat him for.
我们都会放心得多
We all would.
我得挂了
I-I gotta go.
我们会查清楚是谁干的
We're gonna find out who did this.
能告诉我们你的身份和来这里的原因吗
Can you tell us who you are and why you're here?
我叫娜塔莉·帕克
My name is Natalie Park.
我是一名对冲基金的经理人
I'm a hedge fund manager.
安东尼·丹尼尔斯
Uh, Anthony Daniels.
我在布鲁克林的第635小学教二年级
I teach second grade at PS 635 in Brooklyn.
我叫莉迪亚·温切尔 我是按♥摩♥理疗师
Uh, I'm Lydia Winchell. I'm a massage therapist.
赫尔曼·科特斯 跟探险家同名
Hernán Cortes, like the explorer.
但我为大都会运输署工作
But I work for the MTA.
我是来这填提交投诉的
I came down to file a complaint.
我前任违反了我对他申请的限制令
My ex violated a restraining order I have against him.
我叫杰林·托马斯 我目睹了一场酒吧打架
Jaylen Thomas. I saw a bar fight.
你们的人有问题要问我
Y'all had some questions about it.
我弟弟因为偷车被抓了
My little brother got arrested for stealing a car.
我来这保释他
I came down to bail him out.
再揍扁他
And rip his face off.
我的公♥寓♥被抢劫了
My apartment got robbed.
他们让我来这里做笔录
They told me to come down to give a statement.
你对警♥察♥感觉如何
How do you feel about cops?
有什么会让你对警♥察♥不满的事吗
You have any reason to be angry at the police?
什么 没有
What? No.
不 我对警♥察♥没意见
Nah, man. I don't got a problem,
只要你们不找我的麻烦
long as y'all don't got a problem with me.
你为什么问这个
Why are you asking that?
我是嫌犯吗
Am I suspect?
我对警♥察♥从来都没意见
I never had any issue with cops.
不好意思 我的头有点...
I'm sorry. My head feels a little...
问题是什么来着
What was the question?
等等 你们为什么问这个
Wait. Why are you asking?
你们觉得放炸♥弹♥的人还在这里吗
Do you think the person who did it is still here?
之前病倒的那个人...
The guy who got sick earlier--
我们是不是也会变成那样
is that going to happen to all of us?
你不能把我们和疯狂的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥关在一起
You can't be keeping us locked up with some terrorist nut.
你觉得我拄着拐杖
You think I could carry in
还能带着什么细菌大炸♥弹♥走进来吗
some big germ bomb with this ankle?
是不是
Is he?
他就在外面跟其他人一起吗
Out there with the others?
如果你们认为他还在这里 必须告诉我们
If you think he's still here, you have to tell us.
我们有权知道
We have a right to know.
那样的抽搐
All that shaking
还口吐白沫
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表