所以就我的经验来看
So, from my experience,
一个人在精神失常的边缘很少会编辑
one rarely edits when in the throes of madness.
一个疯子会觉得
The madman perceives
他写的每个字都很重要
his every written word to be vital.
这封信是一个
That letter was written by someone
至少暂时有自控力的人写的
in control of their faculties, at least temporarily.
但你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
我知道吗
I did?
你是个出色的侦探 你不可能没注意到
You're too fine a detective to have missed it.
那我为什么还是扔了那封信呢
Then why did I throw the letter away?
如果一定要我猜 我觉得你是担心
If I had to guess, I'd say that you were worried
这是一个你已经忽视的人
it was an attempt at rapprochement
在企图对你示好
from a man that you had already dismissed.
你很害怕会重新揭开那些伤口
You were afraid to reopen old wounds.
那有什么不好
And what's wrong with that?
没什么
Nothing.
但你是个侦探
But you are a detective.
这封信是最后一条
And that letter is the final clue
关于你人生谜团的线索
in your lifelong personal mystery.
这可能会确认你对父亲的猜测
It might confirm your theories about your father,
可能会逼你重新审视
it might force you to reevaluate.
但这是也是证据 而且...
But it is evidence, nonetheless, and...
一个好侦探不会忽视任何证据
A good detective must never ignore the evidence.
好吧
Well...
我们要找一个炸♥弹♥
We have a bomb to find.
这封信可以等等
The letter can wait.
参加锦标赛真不是个好主意
I guess playing in that tournament was a bad idea.
回头来看的话
In hindsight.
直到来不及的时候
So was holding back your cavalry
才放出你的骑兵也是
until far too late in the battle.
你失去了
You missed a golden opportunity
战胜敌方炮兵的黄金机会
to override your opponent's artillery.
或许还应该去掉那些种族歧视的纹身
Probably should've gotten rid of those racist tattoos, too.
有人看到了 告诉我们你是科尔姆·弗里克
One look at those tells us you're Colm Frick,
无论你现在管自己叫什么
no matter what you're calling yourself these days.
看起来违反保释条件引起了很多麻烦
This seems like a-a lot of fuss over a parole violation.
而这比那严重得多
This is about a hell of a lot more than that.
你还记得海登·维舍吗
You remember Hayden Wischer?
有人杀了他吗
Someone killed him?
我跟你保证 不是我
Well it wasn't me. I can tell you that.
也不是我认识的人
Nobody I know, either.
我就应该这样相信你吗
Just supposed to take your word on that?
你用脑子想想
Or use some damn sense.
我绝不会杀了维舍
I would never kill Wischer.
他替我和我的朋友挣了很多钱
He made me and my friends too much money.
靠造炸♥弹♥吗
Building bombs?
靠卖♥♥手♥机♥
Selling phones.
他很聪明 他知道怎么
He was smart. He knew how to...
把东西拆开 再把东西装回去
to take things apart, and put them back together.
比如手♥机♥
Things like cell phones.
监狱里的重要技能
Precious commodity in prison.
维舍可以把它们拆成很小的零件
Wischer could break them down into smaller parts
然后改装让它们不用任何工具就能拼起来
and modify them so they'd snap back together without any tools.
零件一次一块地被送进来
We got them inside one piece at a time,
然后拼 拼 拼
and snap, snap, snap.
变 利益就来了
Presto. Profit.
所以我为什么要杀了他
So why the hell would I put a bullet in his head, huh?
或许是因为你不想让别人知道
Maybe because you didn't want anyone to know
他给你造了一枚脏弹
that he'd built you a dirty bomb.
一枚什么
A what?
一枚用偷来的钚包裹的传统爆♥炸♥物
A conventional explosive coated with stolen plutonium.
具有巨大破坏力的武器
A weapon of mass destruction.
你
You...
你觉得我是在策划恐怖袭击
You think I'm planning a terrorist attack?
你们不明白
You don't get it.
这些纹身
All these tattoos,
这种白人骄傲的东西只是
the-the white pride stuff, it's just...
骗人的
it's a scam.
是为了让手下能服我
To keep all the foot soldiers in line.
为了能让白人狱卒站在我们这边
To get the white prison guards on our side.
所以你真的指望我们相信
So, you honestly expect us to believe
你不是种族主义者
that you are not a racist?
我和其他纯雅独族的领袖真正在意的颜色
The only color me and the other PAIN leaders
是绿色[钱]
really care about is green.
通过毒品
Money from drugs,
走私 勒索 保护费得来的钱
contraband, extortion, protection.
大部分时候我们能全身而退
Mostly, we get away with it.
现在我们引爆一枚脏弹
Now, we set off a dirty bomb,
我们就成了全民第一公敌
we'd be public enemy number one.
联调局的人会粉碎我们的
The feds would tear us apart.
如果纯雅独族和维舍没有造炸♥弹♥
If no one in PAIN had Wischer build a bomb,
你觉得是谁做的
who do you think did?
可能是任何人
Could be anybody.
他曾经来往的那些种大♥麻♥的
Those pot farmers he used to hang out with,
都是疯子
they were a bunch of nutjobs.
还有欧洲佬
And there's the Euros.
欧洲佬
Euros?
几周前 我的一个手下
A few weeks back, um, lieutenant of mine,
有一群欧洲人接触他
he gets approached by a couple of Europeans.
他说他们都西装笔挺 人高马大
He said they were slick, tall, expensive suits.
他们想要一枚炸♥弹♥
They wanted a bomb.
不是核武器
Nothing nuclear,
只能炸炸车
just something to blow up a car, you know.
我的人约维舍面谈
My boys set up a meeting with Wischer,
但是那帮欧洲人没露面
the Europeans, they didn't show.
我们以为他们临阵退缩了
We figured they must've... got cold feet.
或是他们已经得到自己想要的了
Or maybe they already got what they wanted:
给你制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的那个人的名字
the name of your bomb-maker.
你觉得他在说谎吗
You think he was lying?
监狱里的黑帮成员身材肤色各异
Prison gangs come in every size and color,
但他们都鼓吹"要么说谎要么死"
but they all preach some version of "Lie or die."
受审时候不说真话
You get interrogated, you don't tell the truth.
听上去纯雅独族有两套制度
Sounds like PAIN has two sets of rules,
一套普通成员制度和一套领导制度
one for rank and file and another for leadership.
弗里克很卑鄙 但我相信他的话
Frick is despicable, but I'm inclined to believe him.
因为他嘴里那些买♥♥炸♥弹♥的欧洲人吗
Because of his story about some European bomb shoppers?
因为今天早些时候
Because earlier today,
我仔细看了他那场野战游戏的录像
I reviewed the footage that we found of his wargaming play.
他从不大肆进攻 耀武扬威
He never goes for the big, splashy victory.
反而小心地保存实力
Instead, he carefully preserves his units,
经常舍弃重要游戏角色来避免无谓的牺牲
often sacrificing important game objectives to avoid casualties.
这跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的思维正相反
It's the exact opposite of a terrorist mentality.
我觉得他说的那些欧洲人
I think his claim regarding the Europeans
值得深究
is-is worth looking into.
弗里克说什么了吗
Frick give you anything?
我们正在研究
We were just trying to figure that out.
除非拿到可以起诉的证据
Well, unless you got something actionable,
否则你就在这待着吧
I need you in the bullpen.
刚收到一个威胁电♥话♥
We just got a credible threat.
有名女性用公用电♥话♥拨♥打♥911
A woman called 911 from a pay phone,
说她知道有人
said she knew some men
要炸纽约清♥真♥寺
who were gonna blow up a New York City mosque.
她不肯留联♥系♥方式
She wouldn't leave her information,
但她描述的爆破装置
but the device she described
很像脏弹
sounded a lot like a dirty bomb.
她说他们把炸♥弹♥藏在一辆出租车里
According to her, they hid it in a taxi cab
计划今天行动
and they plan to attack today.
安全协调中心
The Department's Security coordination Center
在给我们显示市内清♥真♥寺
is streaming us footage from surveillance cameras
和穆♥斯♥林♥社区周围的监控录像
near mosques and Muslim community centers all over the city.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表