That thing that looks like a finger bone--
是个闪存
that's a flash drive.
安藤让我把它植入了他的假肢
Ando had me embed it in his prosthetic.
等等
Wait.
他的小指是个闪存盘
His pinky is a thumb drive?
你知道他计划用它干什么吗
Any idea what he was planning to use it for?
他说他是做信息技术的 这样会很有趣
He said he worked in I.T. He thought it would be funny.
你没觉得他可能有犯罪目的吗
You didn't think maybe he wanted it for some criminal purpose?
安藤跟他们其他人不一样 好吗
Ando wasn't like the others, okay?
他告诉我他十几岁的时候
He told me he was forced to be in the yakuza
被迫加入了极道组织
when he was just a teenager.
他是电脑专家 他们需要他的技术
He was a computer wiz, and they needed someone with his skills.
在他们让他搬到这里之后 他决定退出
After they made him move here, he decided to get out,
所以他砍掉小指 还了他老大的情
so he cut off his pinky, he paid off his boss...
在他的指头上戴上一个
Took to wearing an undetectable hard drive
不易被察觉的硬盘
on the end of his finger.
有可能是安藤
There's a chance whatever Ando
退休后做的事让他被谋杀了
was doing post-retirement got him killed,
所以如果你能告诉我们任何可能有用的信息...
so if there's anything you can tell us that might help...
他用暗网上的一个账户给我付钱
He paid me from an account on the dark Web.
我可以给你们账户信息
I'll give you the account info.
如果你们能查到 也许你们就能知道
If you can get into it, maybe you can get a sense
他是怎么赚钱的
of how he was really making his money.
-你想见我 -对
- You wanted to see me? - Oh, yeah.
进来 请坐
Come in. Ha-Have a seat.
如果很重要 我可以给夏洛克打电♥话♥
If this is important, I-I can get Sherlock on the phone.
不 不是工作上的事
No, no, it's-it's not a work thing.
是私事
It's, uh... personal.
汉娜昨晚来找我了
Hannah came to see me last night.
她告诉我她酗酒
She told me she's an alcoholic.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
看来她现在已经走到了
I guess she's on whatever step it is
必须告诉爸爸的地步
where you tell your dad.
她说她酗酒有些年头了
She said it's been going on for years.
在家里 在工作时
At home, on the job.
听着 我知道这听起来很不容易
Listen, I know this could not have been easy to hear,
但汉娜能告诉你是好事
but Hannah telling you is a good thing.
这意味着她知道自己需要帮助
It means that she knows that she needs help
而且她需要你的支持
and that she wants your support.
这都是康复的重要步骤
Those are important steps towards recovery.
如果你24小时前问我她的状况
If you had asked me about her 24 hours ago,
我会说她很好
I would have said she's doing good.
我一点苗头都没发现
I missed all the signs.
所以我想跟你谈谈
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
你曾经是戒毒陪护
You were a sober companion.
我想正确处理汉娜的事
I want to do the right thing by Hannah.
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what I need to do.
你好 梅森
Oh, hey, Mason.
谁会用1024位的对称高级加密标准啊
Who runs a symmetric AES at 1024 bit?
过犹不及啊
Overkill, anyone?
我也很高兴见到你
Well, it's nice to see you, too.
夏洛克给我发短♥信♥了
So, Sherlock texted me.
他说他让你来看看
He said that, uh, he's got you working
安藤东的暗网账户 对吗
on Ando Azuma's dark Web account, right?
你说的"看看"是指
By "Looking into," you mean warring
跟史上最卑鄙的加密代码作斗争吗
with the most depraved encryption coding, like, ever?
而他已经那样好几个小时了
While he's been doing that for hours?
梅森这一代人沉迷于
Mason is indulging in his generation's
使用夸张手法 真令人遗憾
regrettable tendency towards hyperbole.
那个电♥话♥只打了十五分钟
The call was only 15 minutes long.
只是感觉有点没完没了
It merely felt eternal.
东京警方给你回电♥话♥了吗
So, the Tokyo Police got back to you?
夏生探员帮了很大的忙
Inspector Natsuo was enormously helpful.
只是电♥话♥信♥号♥♥不太好
We just had a bad connection.
他咨♥询♥了一位线人并确认了
He consulted an informant and confirmed
在为极道组织忠心服务了十年后
that after ten years of faithful service
安藤东退休了
Ando Azuma retired from the yakuza.
他砍掉了他的小拇指
He sliced off his pinky,
交了退会费并发誓永远不再
paid his exit fee and swore to never again
参与犯罪活动
engage in criminal activity.
而荣誉退休的极道组成员
Now, yakuzas who retire with honor,
就像安藤一样 通常会平静地离开
as Ando did, are generally left in peace,
所以探员很惊讶他被谋杀了
so the inspector was surprised to hear that he'd been murdered.
为什么 可能是敌对帮派成员杀了他
Why? He could have been killed by a rival gang member.
你过了十年有组织的犯罪生活
You don't spend ten years in organized crime
不可能没有敌人
without making some enemies.
探员有他自己的理论
Well, the inspector had a theory of his own.
原来安藤并不是普通的极道组成员
Turns out Ando was not your typical yakuza thug.
他是所谓的"总会屋"成员
He was what was known as sokaiya,
是商业间谍和勒索专家
a specialist in industrial espionage and blackmail.
所以你和马库斯发现的
So, that hidden flash drive
那个隐秘的闪存
that you and Marcus found out about--
他可能在上面存了勒索材料
he could have had blackmail material on it.
那是贴身保存敏感材料的
Would've been a good place to keep
好地方 不是吗
sensitive material close, no?
可惜我们可能永远不会知道
Sadly, we may never know
他要做什么了 因为目前梅森还没能
what he was up to, because Mason has so far failed spectacularly
破解安藤的暗网账户
at cracking Ando's dark Web account.
我开始考虑是不是应该
I'm starting to wonder if I should turn
去找个更有经验的电脑专家
to a computer expert with more experience.
也许从"人人"找一个
A member of Everyone, perhaps.
我比那些黑客行为主义者
Oh, I'm a hundred times better
强一百倍 你知道的
than those hacktivist dude-bros, and you know it.
如果你想要结果
If you want results,
不如让我一个人好好工作吧
how about you leave me alone and let me work?
你不觉得你对梅森太严格了吗
Do you think you were a little hard on Mason?
年轻人需要证明自己时才能做到最好
A young man works best when he has something to prove.
他需要有危机感 说到危机感
He needs to feel embattled. Speaking of embattled,
你被叫到警监办公室的结果如何
how went your summons to the captain's chambers?
我猜他是想知道我的情况
I assume he wanted an update on my condition.
当然 因为你永远是世界的中心
Of course he did, because it's all about you all the time.
他说过他会盯着我
He did say he'd be keeping tabs on me.
其实他没说你的事
Actually, you didn't come up.
那他想要什么
Then what did he want?
他在处理一件事 想要我的建议
He's dealing with an issue, and he wanted my advice.
-为什么是你的建议 -怎么样
- Why your advice? - Ha! Deal with it!
你真觉得"人人"的那些人
You really think some Everyone drone
能破解这种难题吗
could've cracked this kind of ice?
他们会躲在地下室哭泣
They'd be crying in their basements.
但我不会 我像老大一样毁灭了它
But no, I destroyed it like a boss.
这个账户里只有三千美元
This account only has about 30 grand in it.
对 我知道 我是说...
Oh, no, I know, right? I mean...
我觉得以这种加密方式
I figured, with this kind of security,
安藤的账户里应该有数百万美元
Ando would've had like millions of dollars in there.
更可能是数百万日元
Instead, it was more like millions of yen,
但他不是真的这么穷
but this wasn't a total bust.
看看这个
Check this out.
定期存款
Regular deposits.
每月三千美金 都来自另一个暗网账户
$3,000 a month, all from yet another dark Web account.
对 你说他是某种勒索者 对吗
Yeah. You said he was some kind of blackmailer, right?
我打赌这些是勒索赎金
I'm betting those are blackmail payments.
你反向追踪到它们了吗
Did you back-trace them?
钱来自一个叫歾良刚的人
The money came from someone named Go Shinura.
我认为他也是极道组的成员
I figure he's another yakuza.
好吧 就因为受害人是日本人
Okay, just because the victim is Japanese,
他也不一定就是极道组的成员
it does not necessarily make him a yakuza.
华生说得对 我们不能急于定论
Watson is correct. We must not jump to conclusions.
话虽如此 夏生探员给我发了一份
That being said, Inspector Natsuo e-mailed me
安藤的前极道组织同伙名单
a list of Ando's former yakuza associates,
并标出了目前住在纽约的那些
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表