His camera had already been activated.
怎么启动的 被谁启动的
But how? And by whom?
考虑到他对性♥爱♥视频的热爱 我觉得
Now, given his fondness for sex tapes, I thought perhaps
他为这个目的专门安装了一个系统
he'd had a system installed expressly for this purpose.
我记得他家门上有个插销锁
I remembered there was a deadbolt on his front door,
显然他很少用
which, apparently, he rarely used.
于是我检查了一下
So I checked it.
那锁就是塞米的秘密开关
And the deadbolt was Say's secret switch,
只有当他带了要拍摄的对象回家
which he activated only when he brought home
他才会启动
an intended subject for one of his videos.
显然 没有女人会质疑
Now, obviously, no woman would question
他反锁自己家的门
Sammy locking his front door.
毕竟她们也想保护隐私
I mean, after all, they'd want their privacy.
对你来说不幸的是 你闯进塞米家杀他时
Unfortunately for you, you also wanted your privacy
也想保护自己的隐私
when you broke into Sammy's house to kill him.
所以你锁上门时 已在不知不觉中
So when you threw the deadbolt, without knowing it,
-启动了摄像头 -你和你妻子
- you turned on the camera. - You and your wife had met
那时候跟塞米已经见过几次面了
with Sammy several times by then.
由于你第二次不是强行进入他家的
And since you didn't enter his house forcibly the second time,
我们只能假设你成功地
we can only assume that you managed
弄到了钥匙
to get your hands on a key.
不能怪你没能阻止那隐藏的
Can't fault you for failing to stop the hidden
录像系统
video system.
它被隐藏地颇有技术
It was skillfully concealed.
我之前都没发现
I missed it.
索菲和贝瑟妮的视频
The one other difference between
还有一处不同
Sophie's video and Bethany's
贝瑟妮那段是在塞米的卧室拍的
was that Bethany's was shot in Sammy's living room.
你肯定能认出来 因为你就是在那里
Which I'm sure you recognize, 'cause it's where you did
完成了自己的部分杰作
some of your best work.
什么鬼
What the hell?
现在你该告诉我们你怎么处理塞米的尸体了吧
Maybe now you'd like to tell us what you did with Sammy's body?
这是雷蒙
Hey. Uh, this is Ramon.
他的专长是修复褐石屋和老旧的木建部分
He specializes in restoring brownstones and old woodwork.
雷蒙
Ramon.
你好
Hey.
我要去卡车上
I'm gonna go to my truck,
拿些上色样本给你们看看
bring in some stain samples for you to look at,
然后我们把订单填了 好吗
and we'll get that order written up. Sound good?
好的 谢谢
That sounds great. Thanks.
我在想 既然我们已经在装♥修♥这下面了
So, I was thinking, since we're doing work down here,
也许还可以把它改成冥想室 然后...
maybe we can make that into a meditation room also and--
我还没想好 也许买♥♥个跑步机
I don't know-- maybe bring in a treadmill.
正念和有氧运动已经被证实
Well, mindfulness and aerobic exercise have proven
能促进脑震荡后综合征的恢复
to, uh, speed up the recovery for PCS.
这里还有很多选择 你都可以试试
There's a lot of other things you can try in here, too.
你做了很多研究
You've done a lot of research.
我知道你的医生在制定计划
Well, I know that your doctor's putting together a plan,
但他不知道你会把自己逼得多狠
but he doesn't know how hard you're gonna push yourself.
逼自己 听着挺像我的
Pushing yourself? That does sound like me.
你不是一个人 好吗
You're not gonna go through this alone, okay?
好了 我去找雷蒙把剩下的事做完
All right, I'm gonna finish up with Ramon.
你好 迈克吗 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Hello, Michael? It's Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克 你好 怎么了
Sherlock. Hey. What's going on?
现在不方便吗 你好像气喘吁吁的
Did I catch you at a bad time? You sound winded.
没事 只是在外面散步
No. Just out for a walk.
很感激你之前说的那些话
Well, I, uh... I appreciated what you said the other day
关于你说你在工作中
about, um, how you found strength
找到了力量
in focusing on your work, and...
你说要是我需要聊天 可以打给你
you said to call if I ever, you know, needed to talk.
我在想去参加互助会
So, um... Well, I was thinking of going to a meeting.
不知道你是否愿意一起
I wondered if you'd like to join.
好 不过我过去得花点时间
Yeah. I just might need a little time to get there,
四点在圣奥拉夫见面如何
but, um, how's St. Olaf's at 4:00?
很好 四点 圣奥拉夫见
Excellent. St. Olaf's at 4:00.
到时候见
See you then.
纪念我们的朋友NELSAN ELLIS
[演绎法第五季辛维尔的扮演者
于2017年7月8日因心脏衰竭引起的并发症去世 RIP]
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表