他会为她付出一切
that he'd given her everything.
即使花光他所有的大学基金去证明他有多爱她
Even drained his college fund to prove how much he loved her.
不过她还是拒绝了他 羞辱了他
Still, she rejected him, humiliated him.
然后网站的其它会员
And then some other members on the site
建议他找到蝴蝶女王的地址 绑♥架♥她
suggested that he track Queen Mariposa down, kidnap her.
几天前 蝴蝶真的被绑♥架♥了
A few days ago, mariposa was actually kidnapped.
我们认为引起这件事的人
We think the person who started that thread
可能就是凶手 我们想要他的姓名
may be the one who did it. We want his name.
抱歉 但我们网站上的所有发帖者都是匿名的
I'm sorry, but all the posters on our site are anonymous.
他们连用户名都没有 只有小头像
They don't even have user names. Just little icons.
是的 但你的网站上有捐赠按钮
True, but there is a donation button on your site.
当有人捐钱时 就会获得特别的字体
So, when people give money, they get special fonts,
能发更长的文字
they get a bigger character count,
甚至可以在自己的头像下加一颗金星
and they even get a gold star under their icon.
我们要找的人有一颗小金星
The person we're looking for has a little gold star,
也就是说你有他的信♥用♥卡♥信息
which means you have his credit card information.
交给我们 或者收拾行李准备去关塔那摩湾
Give it to us, or start packing for Guantanamo Bay.
你自己选
Your choice.
他叫凯尔·斯皮科夫斯基
His name is Kyle Spikowski.
是爱荷华州苏城人
He's from Sioux City, Iowa.
最后一个IP地址
That last IP address--
是他今天早上
he logged on to your site this morning
在纽约某个地方登陆了你的网站
from somewhere in the city.
我会打给马库斯 告诉他我们找到
I'll call Marcus, let him know that we have a positive I.D.
绑♥架♥犯了
on the kidnapper.
他们是谁
Who are they?
国土安♥全♥局♥的
That's Homeland Security.
可是
But...
你保证过如果我如实以告
you promised you wouldn't tell them about me
你就不会跟他们提起我
if I talked to you.
对 但你是一群潜在的强♥奸♥犯
Yes, but you play den mother to a pack of would-be rapists
和大规模枪击犯的女首领 所以你能明白
and mass shooters, so you can see
骗你让我这一天有多精彩
how lying to you would be the highlight of my day.
往好处想 你不喜欢跟女人为伍
Look on the bright side-- you don't seem to enjoy the company of women,
那在未来的五到十年
and that shouldn't be a problem
都将不会是问题了
for the next five to ten years.
那就是乔恩刚打来说的人吗
That the guy Joan called about?
-斯皮科夫斯基 -对
- Spikowski? - Yep.
那个女孩呢
What about the girl?
没有跟他在一起 但你该看看这个
Not with him, but you should see this.
在我发了通告之后
After I issued the FINEST Message,
高速巡警发现了凯尔的车
Highway Patrol spotted Kyle's car,
让他靠边停下 然后看到了那个
pulled him off the highway and saw that.
他没有去拿枪吗
He didn't go for it?
他们先用枪指着他了
They drew on him too fast.
让他下了车 做了搜查
Pulled him out of the car, did a search.
于是发现了这些
That's when they found this.
这家伙是准备好开战了吗
Guy was ready for war.
知道是对谁吗
Any idea with who?
根据他手♥机♥上的导航软件
According to the navigation app on his phone,
他是要去公园坡的女性健身房♥
he was headed to a women-only gym in Park Slope.
她们发现我在那里了 对吧
They saw me there, didn't they?
谁
Who?
健身房♥的骚货
The sluts at the gym.
我昨晚去那里踩点来着
I went there last night to stake it out.
我以为没有人看到我 可我错了
I didn't think anyone noticed me, but I was wrong.
-她们知道了 对吧 -她们知道什么了
- They knew, right? - They knew what?
她们会找到应有的报应
They were gonna get what was coming to 'em.
她们当然知道
Of course they knew.
女人总是知道的
Women always know.
玛丽亚·罗德里格斯呢
What about Maria Rodriguez?
她也遭到了应有的报应吗
She get what was coming to her?
你在说什么 你怎么知道玛丽亚的
What are you talking about? How do you know Maria?
有人将她打到出血 还绑♥架♥了她 凯尔
Somebody beat her bloody and kidnapped her, Kyle.
你在留言板上也威胁了一模一样的事
Seeing how you threatened to do exactly that on a message board,
我们觉得就是你
we're thinking it was you.
什么 不对
What? No.
有人伤害了玛丽亚
Someone hurt Maria?
对 你伤害了她
Yeah, you hurt her.
我绝不会伤害玛丽亚
I would never hurt Maria.
我要在那个健身房♥做的一切都是为了她
Everything I was gonna do at that gym, it was for her.
是以她的名义做的
It was in her honor.
我想让她知道我有多爱她
I was gonna show her just how much I love her.
拜托 你们一定要找到她
Please, you gotta find her.
我什么都愿意做
I'll-I'll do anything.
我什么都坦白
I'll confess to anything.
拜托找到她
Please just find her.
你们找到她了吗
Did you find her yet?
她还安全吗
Is she safe?
抱歉 凯尔
Sorry, Kyle.
我们还没有找到玛丽亚
There's no sign of Maria.
你得放了我
Well, you gotta let me go.
让我帮你找她
Let me help you find her.
我没有伤害任何人
I didn't hurt anyone.
没人比我更了解玛丽亚
And no one knows Maria better than I do.
我可以帮你们
I can help you.
凯尔 你开的车里装满了
Kyle, you were driving around
从邻居那里偷来的枪♥支♥
with a trunk full of guns you stole from your neighbor.
你还基本上承认了
You also basically admitted
你要实行大规模枪击
you were gonna carry out a mass shooting.
短期内你哪里都别想去了
You're not gonna be going anywhere for a while.
你想帮我们吗
You want to help us?
那就回答我们的问题
Answer our questions.
首先 我们为什么要相信
Starting with: Why should we believe you
你说你没有绑♥架♥玛丽亚
when you say you didn't kidnap Maria?
你在"送你黑药丸"上写了
You posted a plan of
你要如何绑♥架♥她
how to abduct her on BlackPill4U.
我不是认真的
I didn't mean it.
我只是跟一些兄弟炫耀
I was just showing off for some buddies.
玛丽亚周六晚上在她的公♥寓♥里被绑♥架♥
Maria was taken from her apartment Saturday night.
-你当时在哪里 -周六晚上吗
- Where were you? - Saturday night?
我正开车穿过俄亥俄州
I was driving through Ohio.
我走了收费高速
I took a toll road.
花了17块5
Cost me $17.50.
我本来要用我的信♥用♥卡♥的
I-I tried to use my credit card,
但没有过账
but it wouldn't go through,
所以有个女士从收费站出来
so this lady came out of the toll booth.
她告诉我我要付现金
Told me I had to pay cash.
她就是个贱♥人♥ 我跟她这么说了
She was a bitch. I told her so.
但我把她给我的小票放在手套箱里了
But I put the receipt she gave me in my glove compartment.
我们会去找的
We'll look for it.
如果你真的跟那个收费站的收营员
And if you really did interact
有过交流 我们会找到她的
with that toll-booth operator, we'll find her.
她肯定不会忘了像你那么有魅力的人
Hard to imagine she would forget a charmer such as yourself.
我昨天早上到的这里 但我找不到玛丽亚
I got here yesterday morning, and I couldn't find Maria.
我以为她可能是生我的气了
I thought maybe she was angry at me
因为我们上一次聊天
'cause I said some dumb things to her
我对她说了一些蠢话
last time we talked.
所以我觉得我要让她知道她对我来说有多重要
So I figured I'd show her how much she means to me
我要伤害那些伤害她的人
and hurt the people who hurt her.
你是说健身房♥的那些女人吗
You're talking about the women at the gym?
那原本是玛丽亚去的健身房♥
It used to be Maria's gym,
但他们把费用涨得太高 她不得不退出了
but she had to quit because they raised their rates too high.
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
如果她是周六晚上被绑♥架♥的
If she was kidnapped Saturday night,
那么有可能
that means it would've happened
就是她旅行回来之后发生的
right after she got back from her trip.
什么旅行
What trip?
她之前在旅行
She was on a trip.
奥斯汀 旧金山
Uh, Austin, San Francisco,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表