前情回顾
Previously on Elementary...
我父亲他...
My father is, uh...
他有精神分♥裂♥症
he's schizophrenic
还是个流浪汉
and homeless.
有时候他能认出我
Sometimes he recognizes me.
有时候认不出
Sometimes he doesn't.
看他吃没吃药了
It just depends on if he's on his meds.
我得了脑震荡后综合征
I have something called post-concussion syndrome.
医生无法作出任何承诺
The doctor is loath to make any promises.
在情况好转之前可能会变得更糟
Things could get worse before they get better.
我不记得我为什么进来这里了
Can't remember why I entered this room.
我们都可能走进一间房♥间然后忘了为什么
Well, we all walk into rooms sometimes and forget why.
这种事谁都会遇到
It happens to everyone.
但我不会
Not to me it doesn't.
如果我无法再拥有做侦探的能力怎么办
If I can no longer function as a detective,
我不确定
I-I'm just not sure
我还能否保持清醒 若我不能保持清醒
I can stay sober, and if I can't stay sober,
我的大脑要如何恢复
how is my brain gonna heal?
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我妈妈真的很感激
My mom really appreciated it.
我当然会来
Of course.
他也是我的父亲
He was my father, too.
你的悼词很优雅
Your eulogy was beautiful.
他会喜欢的
He would've loved it.
这大概取决于
Probably would've depended
他有没有吃药了
whether he was on his meds or not.
我上次见他时 他的精神分♥裂♥症很严重
Last time I saw him, his schizophrenia was pretty bad.
跟他说话很艰难
Talking to him was tough.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
实话实说...
Honestly...
我希望自己能有更多感受
I wish I felt more.
他走的时候
I was so young
我还非常小 我不太记得他了
when he left that I don't really remember him.
而你和你的母亲跟他过了很多年
I mean, you and your mother, you spent years with him.
他是我的父亲 但他是你的爸爸
I mean, he was my father, but he was your dad.
我希望这不是这周咱俩唯一一次见面
I don't want this to be the only time I see you this week.
你明天午餐时有空吗
Are you free for lunch tomorrow?
当然
Of course.
夏洛克在门口等我
Oh, that's Sherlock at the gate.
要不你给我打电♥话♥
Why don't you call me
告诉我你想在哪里见我
and tell me where you want me to meet you
-我到时候会去的 -好的
- and I will be there. u202d- Okay.
不 我不知道我还要多久
No, I don't know how long I'm gonna be.
我要去办公室交一份报告
I've got to go to the office and file a report.
又说这个 真要这样吗
This again? Seriously?
我没有背叛你
I'm not cheating on you.
我只是在处理一件急事 很重要
I'm-I'm dealing with an emergency, a big one.
向上帝起誓 希瑟 我没有出轨
Hand to God, Heather, I'm not having an affair.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
先生们 请稍等我一下
Gentlemen, hi. Just a moment, if you would.
我想在你们带他走之前快速看一下
I'd like a quick look before you take him away.
没事 伙计 他是跟警方一起的
Cool, man. He's with the police.
请随意
Be our guest.
我觉得你白来了
Think you wasted a trip.
法医调查员已经来过了
MLI was already here.
证实了目击证人的证词
Confirmed the witness statements.
这个人死于雷击
Guy died from a lightning strike.
如果你觉得有不正当行为
So, if you're thinking foul play,
你得上去找上帝了
you might just have to take it up with God.
通常来说我会的
Ordinarily, I would,
但法医调查员出错了
but medicolegal investigator got it wrong.
杀死这个男人的不是上帝或宙斯
This man was not killed by God or by Zeus
也不是因陀罗或任何扔闪电的神
or Indra or any other bolt-flinging deity.
你要知道 不可能
You know, it's impossible
有人在市中心的人行道上
for someone to be struck by lightning
被闪电劈中
on a Midtown sidewalk.
周围的摩天大楼就像避雷针
The surrounding skyscrapers act as lightning rods.
他浑身上下都是灼伤
He has burns all over his body.
是的
He does.
但我认为劈向他的闪电是人造的
But I think the lightning that struck him was man-made.
这是谋杀案
This is a murder.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第六季 第二集
注意闪电击中的位置
Note the location of the lightning strike,
在他右臀附近
near his right hip.
被十亿伏特的
Hit in the pelvis
闪电击中了盆骨 好疼
by a billion bolts of electricity. Ouch.
幸运的是 他基本上瞬间就死了
Luckily for him, death would've been nigh instantaneous.
更重要的是
What matters is
自然闪电绝不会击中站着的人的
that natural lightning would never have struck a standing man
下半身
in his lower torso.
烧焦的痕迹会从他的头部或上身开始
The scorch marks would start on his head or upper body.
确实
Precisely.
但这道闪电没有垂直着走
But this bolt of lightning did not travel vertically.
它跟地面是平行的
It travelled parallel to the ground,
就像一把枪射出的子弹
like a bullet fired from a gun.
我没有看到任何
u202dI don't see any
贯穿的痕迹能证明他被电击枪击中
puncture marks that would indicate he was hit by a Taser,
烧伤的痕迹也和晕眩枪不匹配
and the burn patterns don't match a stun gun
电牛棒也不对 你在想更奇怪的东西吗
or a cattle prod. You're thinking something more exotic?
一个至今为止不为人知的武器
A heretofore unknown weapon.
可能是实验性的
Possibly experimental.
凶手的冷冻光线可能在店里
Killer's freeze ray was probably in the shop,
所以他改用了他的闪电枪
so he used his lightning gun instead.
没有听起来那么不可能
Not as unlikely as it sounds.
从他个人物品里的徽章看
According to the badge in his personal effects,
我们的受害人叫罗翰·吉里
our victim's name is Rohan Giri.
他曾是能源部的一名检查员
He was an inspector for the Department of Energy.
他的工作就是跟踪
He spent his days stalking the halls
核电站 科学研究实验室
of nuclear power plants, scientific research labs.
看他的社交媒体 他妻子是物理学家
And looking at his social media, his wife is a physicist,
跟这对夫妇的大多数朋友一样
as are most of the couple's friends.
所以他认识很多
So, he knew a lot of people
理论上可以制♥造♥人工闪电的人
who could, in theory, create artificial lightning.
马库斯
Marcus.
他说你让他调查妻子
He says you asked him to look into the wife.
夏洛克让我调查一下妻子
发现了几次家庭争吵
以及彼此指责对方不忠
发现了几次家庭争吵
Found a couple of domestic disputes
以及彼此指责对方不忠
and accusations of infidelity on both sides.
或许吉里先生的妻子在生气时会扔东西
Perhaps Mr. Giri's wife throws things when she gets angry,
不过她扔的是闪电
only she can throw lightning.
她在去警局的路上了
She's on her way to the precinct right now.
你们想去审讯吗
You want in on the interview?
我给马库斯打电♥话♥ 告诉他你这就去
I'll call Marcus, tell him you're coming.
我不能去 我跟琳约了午饭
I can't go. I have lunch with Lin.
考虑到你们的父亲刚过世
Given your father's recent passing,
我觉得你不会因为错过一场审讯而受责怪
I don't think you'll be blamed for missing an interview.
我没事 你才是那个应该放松些的人
I'm fine. You're the one who's supposed to be taking it easy.
我正在调整自己
Well, I am pacing myself.
你试过我给你的那些练习了吗
Have you tried any of those exercises I gave you yet?
靠颜色分辨事物 组装孩子的拼图
Sorting things by color, assembling children's puzzles?
没有 如果目的是测试我的认知能力
No. If the point is to test my cognitive skills,
最好靠破解凶案
much rather do so by solving a murder.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我以为你们说罗翰是被闪电劈死的
I thought you said Rohan was killed by lightning.
你是物理学家 吉里教授
You're a physicist, Professor Giri.
告诉我们 你丈夫有没有可能
Tell us, would it be possible for your husband
在城里的这个地方被闪电击中
to be struck by lightning in this part of town?
没有
No.
不会 这些建筑会降低电压
N-No. The-the buildings would've drawn the charge.
所以我们在探讨
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表