Listen, I was gonna talk to you about it,
但你的病已经够折腾你了 而我...
but you were going through so much with your PCS, and I...
华生 你不欠我一个解释
Watson, you don't owe me an explanation.
她只会在这里再待几天 好吗
She's going to be here for a few more days only, okay?
然后她就回费城上学了
Then she goes back to school in Philadelphia.
她是来见我
She's here to meet with me
和另外几对有意向的父母的
and a couple of other prospective parents before she goes back.
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
我知道你刚回来
I know you just got back,
但你觉得去一趟验尸房♥怎么样
but how do you feel about a trip to the morgue?
来见见无名女尸
Meet Jane Doe.
建筑工人今早切割混凝土底板时
Construction crew found her in a concrete floor
发现她在里面
they were cutting into pieces this morning.
他们使用的电锯
As I noted, the saw they were using
切断了她的肩膀以下
cut her just below the shoulders
还有膝盖以上
and right above the knees.
她的喉咙和肺里没有混凝土
No concrete in her throat or lungs,
所以她在被放进水泥之前就死了
so she was dead before she went into the cement.
这些绳子的痕迹 死因是勒杀吗
These ligature marks-- cause of death strangulation?
对 断裂的喉骨证明了这一点
Yeah. As confirmed by a fractured larynx.
死亡时间是晚上六点到午夜间
Time of death's between 6:00 p.M. and midnight
两天以前
two nights ago.
说得通 埋着她的那块板子
Makes sense. The floor she was in
是两天前的夜里浇筑的
was poured two nights ago.
工地有监控摄像头吗
Any security cameras at the work site?
没有
No.
而且工人团队很小 只有八个人
And it's a small crew-- eight guys total.
前六个的不在场证明已经确认了
Alibis for the first six have already checked out,
我估计剩下的两个也一样
and I'm expecting the remaining two to go the same way.
这里说你在她牙齿里发现了尼龙纤维
Says here that you found a nylon fiber in her teeth.
上帝保佑人造纤维
God bless man-made fibers
和注册它们的生产厂家
and the manufacturers who register them.
实验室说那种纤维
The lab says that the fiber
来自一辆新型日本轿车的安全带
came from the seat belt of a late-model Japanese sedan.
不幸的是 这种安全带
Unfortunately, the seat belt is used
有好几个厂家的车都在用
in cars made by multiple companies.
认为它是凶器是有道理的
Stands to reason it was the murder weapon.
这些勒痕大约有48毫米宽
These ligature marks are approximately 48 millimeters across.
这是安全带的标准宽度
That is standard width for a seat belt.
有随身物品吗
Personal effects?
自己看吧
Help yourself.
我查了失踪人口
I checked with Missing Persons.
她跟所有报案都不匹配
She doesn't match any reports.
她的指纹也没有吻合的结果
No hits on her fingerprints, either.
都有这个了还要指纹干什么
Who needs fingerprints when you got one of these?
什么 一个橡胶手环
What, a rubber bracelet?
这是个智能橡胶手环
It's a smart rubber bracelet.
你有解剖刀吗
Do you have a scalpel?
谢谢
Thank you.
有限制区域的公♥司♥有时会用
Companies with restricted areas sometimes use RF chips
植入手环的无线电芯片
embedded in bracelets
代替传统的塑料通行卡
instead of the traditional plastic access cards.
所以...
So...
这应该能帮我们查出她的雇主
This should help us identify her employers,
然后反过来
and that, in turn,
就可以帮我们确认她的身份
should help us identify her.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
可怜的劳伦
Poor Lauren.
你说有人杀了她
You said somebody killed her?
勒死了她
Strangled her.
她身上没有身份证件
She didn't have any I.D. on her,
但她手环里的无线电芯片
but the RF chip in her bracelet
告诉我们她在派瑟斯国际工作
told us she worked here at Pathas Global.
至少在你上周
Or at least she did
让她停薪停职前她还在这里工作
until you suspended her without pay last week.
她很有才华 但事实证明
She was very talented, but she and Pathas
她和派瑟斯不太合得来
were proving not to be a good fit.
我确定人力部还有她所有的信息
That said, I'm sure HR still has all her information.
我让人送上来
I'll ask somebody to bring it up.
其实我们已经去过人力部了
Actually, we've already been to HR.
拿到了我们需要的一切
Got everything we need.
我不明白了
Well, I'm confused.
你们为什么还要跟我谈
Why did you need to speak with me?
你说劳伦·韦斯勒和派瑟斯合不来
You said Lauren Wexler and Pathas weren't a good fit.
但是...
But...
你就是派瑟斯 塞林杰先生
you are Pathas, Mr. Salinger.
上面写着呢
It says so right there.
李维·塞林杰就是派瑟斯
你们觉得我跟这事有关
Oh, you think I had something to do with this?
听着 我让劳伦停职了
Listen, I suspended Lauren.
我为什么还要杀了她
Why would I also kill her?
你上个月为什么在会议厅叫她
Why would you call her an “incompetent bitch”
"没本事的贱♥人♥"
on a convention floor last month?
我觉得你不像是
Oh... I wouldn't have taken you
科技产业八卦网站的粉丝
for a fan of tech industry gossip sites.
有人听到你说你要了结她
You were overheard saying that you would end her.
现在她死了
Now she's dead.
如果你觉得八卦网站之前对你不友好
If you thought the gossip sites were hard on you before...
我不是在说了结她
I wasn't talking about ending her.
好吗 我是在说
Okay, I was talking
结束她对默玛的工作
about ending her work on MERMA.
默玛是什么
What's MERMA?
默玛是个首字母缩略词
MERMA is an acronym.
全称是海洋生态恢复和维护装置
Marine Ecosystem Renewal and Maintenance Apparatus.
这东西会在水体表面滑行
This thing glides across the surface of a body of water,
中和污染物并消除毒素
neutralizing pollutants and removing toxins.
它就像是一辆车那么大的扫地机器人
It's like a Roomba the size of a Fiat,
但它不扫地 它扫的是海洋
only instead of cleaning floors, this thing cleans oceans.
劳伦应该是国内最好的
Now, Lauren, was supposed to be one of the finest
清洁科技工程师之一
clean-tech engineers in the country.
我让她来给这个项目打头阵
I brought her here to spearhead that project.
那是两年前
That was two years ago,
你想知道从那时到现在我们造出了
and you want to know how many MERMAs
多少台默玛吗
we've built since then?
零
Zero.
所以你对韦斯勒女士很失望
Hence your frustration with Ms. Wexler.
一开始
At the start,
她不眠不休
she was relentless.
她做了一年多的实地调研
She did over a year of field research.
她到全球各地
She traveled all around the globe
调试原型机
commissioning prototypes.
但后来 大概六个月前
But then, about six months ago,
她走进来告诉我这东西行不通
she comes in here, tells me the thing won't work.
这个项目失败了
Project's a loser.
而我告诉她这是不能接受的
And I told her that was unacceptable,
然后我让她回到了画板前
and I sent her back to the drawing board.
而她的态度并没有改善
And when her attitude didn't improve,
于是我让她停职了 但是...
I benched her, but...
我做的只有这些
that is all I did.
你能说明两天前的晚上
Can you account for your whereabouts
六点到午夜十二点的行踪吗
6:00 P.M. and 12:00 midnight two nights ago?
劳伦就是那时候遇害的吗
Is that when Lauren was killed?
回答问题就行 塞林杰先生
Just answer the question, Mr. Salinger.
两天前的晚上我在旧金山参加瑜伽修行
Two nights ago, I was at a yoga retreat in San Francisco.
我们一群人都在那里
A bunch of us were.
我们今早才坐公♥司♥的飞机回来
We just flew back on the corporate jet this morning.
我会给你飞行员的联♥系♥方式
In fact, I will get you my pilot's information.
我还会给你我的瑜伽老师的联♥系♥方式
Hell, I will get you my yogi's information.
好奇地问一句
Hey, just out of curiosity,
你们的调查有没有让你们联♥系♥上
has your investigation brought you into contact
一个叫特洛伊的人
with a man named Troy?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表