during those sessions.
你不想看到她利用
You didn't want her to act
那些他告诉她的消息
on any of the intelligence that he was sharing with her.
向你们这样的公♥司♥ 应该对此很敏感
I mean, firms like this, they can be touchy about that.
根据我听到的消息来判断
Based on everything I've heard,
是一个疯子杀了坎迪丝
a crazy person murdered Candace.
我是说 她被
I mean, she was...
她被残忍♥的屠♥杀♥了
She was butchered.
那种事是非常容易伪造的
Things like that are tragically easy to fake.
要模仿一个有暴♥力♥倾向的
All one needs to mimic the actions
精神病的行为
of a violent psychopath
只需要一个自愿的反♥社♥会♥变♥态♥
is a willing sociopath.
这栋楼里应该有很多这样的人
And there must be plenty of those here.
我们知道谋杀发生的当晚
We know that you were with Alfonse
你和阿尔方索在一起
at the time of the murder.
你没有亲手杀害里德医生 但也许是因为
You didn't kill Dr. Reed, but maybe that's because
你雇了人替你动手
you hired someone else to do it for you.
或者 只是假设
Or maybe, just maybe, you're not behind
你不是杀害里德医生的幕后主使 你只是
Dr. Reed's violent murder, you just...
你只是把这一切都录了下来
you just have a recording of it.
如果是这样的话 你应该明白
If that's the case, then you can see how
对你来说最有利的就是跟我们共享信息
it would be in your best interest to share it with us.
我从没见过那个东西
I've never seen that before.
这里没人把它放在坎迪丝的办公室里
No one here put it in Candace's office.
但是 只是假设一下
But... just for a second, let's...
假设有人做了这件事
let's say they did.
那他应该听到了很多对话 对吧
It would have picked up all kinds of conversations, right?
甚至可能听到了一对侦探
Maybe even a couple of detectives
谈论他们如何从犯罪现场
talking about how they stole evidence
偷走了证据的对话
from the scene of a crime.
我只是瞎猜的 但是
I'm just speculating, but, um...
我们现在可能陷入了僵局
we might have arrived at an impasse.
除此之外 也许只剩下
Beyond this, it's possible there is only
对双方都不利的情形了
mutually assured destruction.
你是一家价值数十亿美元企业的合伙人
Well, you're a partner in a multi-billion-dollar firm.
你要对董事会和股东负责
You're answerable to the board, shareholders.
我们只是两个警方顾问
We're just a couple of police consultants
并不是警局的人
that color outside the lines.
也许现在情形确实对双方都不利
So while our, uh, destruction might be mutual,
但严重程度却并非等价
it will by no means be equal.
走吧
Come on.
看起来我们
Looks like we have a confession
要向警监做个坦白了
to make to our captain.
如果我能提供录音带
If-if I can produce a tape,
那你们不能让公♥司♥牵扯进来
you have to keep the firm out of it.
你们同意吗
Can you agree to that?
我们会尽我们所能
We'll do what we can.
明早给你们消息
Give me until tomorrow morning.
玲
Lin?
在这里
Out here.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think, hmm?
我觉得如果这个地方
I think that if you did not get
今天没有很多人竞标的话
multiple bids on this place today,
那它一定是闹鬼了
then... it's gotta be haunted.
这里并没有闹鬼
It's not haunted,
只是太贵了
just massively overpriced.
今天是第16号♥房♥子的开放日
Today was open house number 16.
事实上 我有点习惯了卖♥♥不出去的情况
Truth is, I'm sort of getting used to not selling it.
这意味着我能继续欣赏这样的风景
Means I get to enjoy the view that much longer.
太美了
It's gorgeous.
所以 找我有什么事
So what's up?
你还记得你昨天看的那些东西吗
You know all that stuff you read yesterday,
你的心理医生写的关于你的那些东西
the stuff your therapist wrote about you?
那真的伤到你了 是吗
It really hurt you, didn't it?
我不确定说"伤到"是否准确
Oh, I don't know if hurt is the right word.
但我确实很震惊
But it surprised me.
我不应该拿它开玩笑
I shouldn't have joked about it.
我想说的是
Here's the thing:
你那去世的心理医生是个骗子
your dead therapist was a quack.
对于发生在她身上的事 我很遗憾
I am so, so sorry for what happened to her,
但是 显然她并不了解你
but she obviously didn't get you.
玲 我们看到的是一样的文件
Lin, you read the same notes that I did.
她很了解我
She totally got me.
她看到的你跟其他人看到的一样
She saw what everyone sees when they look at you.
你很聪明 坚强
You're smart, strong,
也很有趣 努力
funny, driven,
充满热情
compassionate.
她把这些综合在一起 然后不知怎的
She added all that up, and, somehow,
她想出了一个你没有的角色 一位母亲
she came up with the one thing you're not, a mom.
不好意思 我觉得这太扯了
I'm sorry, but I think that stinks.
她在你身上看到的那些重要品质
Everything she saw in you that matters,
那些你拥有的美好品质
all your best qualities,
它们并不会让你成为一位伟大母亲
they're not the things that would make you a great mother--
但是它们让你成为了一名优秀的侦探
they're the things that do make you a great detective.
一个很好的朋友
A great friend.
一个很棒的姐姐
A great sister.
我不在乎你在那份文件里看到了什么
I don't care what you saw in that file.
如果那些东西让你不开心或者感到残缺
If it made you unhappy or feel incomplete somehow,
那你肯定是疯了
you're crazy.
你是我见过的
You are the most
最没有缺憾的人了
complete person I've ever met.
可能你来之前我是喝了一杯红酒
I-I may have had a glass of wine before you got here.
能给我也来一杯吗
Do you have one for me, too?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
克雷先生
Mr. Clay.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我今天对一家实力非常强大的会计师事务所的
I put a great deal of pressure on the managing partner
管理合伙人施加了巨大的压力
of a very powerful accounting firm today.
你觉得我这么做之前会不弄清
You think I would've done so without identifying
这家事务所的清道夫是谁吗
the firm's fixer beforehand?
所以西德尼·普莱斯
So did Sydney Place
给了你一段坎迪丝·里德被杀时的录音吗
send you with a recording of Candace Reed's murder?
还是你是来处理我这个麻烦的
Or... did you come to fix me?
我手上没有你要的录音
Well, I don't have a recording for you.
但我有
I do have...
这个
these.
《冰上的简·奥斯汀》
《冰上的简·奥斯汀》
Jane Austen On Ice.
表演本身比这名字更糟
It's even worse than it sounds.
但我女儿非常喜欢滑冰
But my baby girl loves to skate.
现在你知道里德医生被杀时我在哪了
Now you know where I was when Dr. Reed was killed.
所以你闯进我家
So you've broken into my home
就为了跟我坦诚你是位好父亲
to confess that you're a good father.
这能证明你的老板
Is that supposed to prove
并未牵涉其中吗 因为根据我的经验
that your boss wasn't involved? 'Cause, in my experience,
像西德尼·普莱斯这样的人
a man like Sydney Place
认识的清道夫绝对不止一个
knows more than one goon.
如果西德尼和这案子有关 我肯定会知道的
If Sydney was involved, I would know it.
请相信这一点
Believe that.
阿尔方索·卡普尔和他的心理医生
Alfonse Kapoor was sharing corporate secrets
分享了商业机密
with his therapist.
如果福派会计事务所被传出走漏了商业机密
If word got out that Foster & Place had a leak...
那我们就完蛋了 很显然
We'd be screwed. Obviously.
所以我们监听了她的办公室
That's why we bugged her office.
但我们所做的仅此而已
But that's all we did.
里德医生并没有利用阿尔方索告诉她的内♥幕♥消息
Dr. Reed wasn't acting on the tips Alfonse gave her,
她也没有把这些消息泄露给她的朋友们
and she didn't pass them on to her friends.
机密并没有走漏出去
There was no leak.
她把这些机密带进了坟墓
She took his secrets to her grave.
那就证明给我看
Well, prove it.
把她被杀时的录音提供给我
Provide me with an audio recording of her murder.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表