Now... if I show them to you, you have to promise
不会把照片给我的同事看
you won't share them with my colleagues.
我不能做任何保证 将军
I can't make any promises, General,
但如果照片证明你是清白的
but if they prove you're innocent,
我很肯定我们不会再找你
I'm pretty sure we're done with you.
这些照片
These photos...
性质比较特殊
They're of a sensitive nature.
我想请华生女士
I'd ask Ms. Watson to...
回避一下
step outside.
华生女士是一名医生
"Ms." Watson is a doctor.
没什么东西是她没见过的
There's little she hasn't seen.
我错了 华生 这你可能真没见过
I was wrong, Watson. You likely haven't seen this.
安藤东遇害当晚你在干这个
That's what you were doing the night Azuma was killed?
这能释放压力
It relieves stress.
照片里的女人
And the woman in these photos--
她能确认这些照片拍摄的时间吗
she can confirm when these were taken?
我不知道她的真名
I don't know her real name.
她自称是杰茜护士
She calls herself Nurse Jessy.
但如果你
Um, but if you...
把手♥机♥递给我 我能找到她的邮箱
hand me the phone, I can dig up her e-mail.
你们应该好好查查
Listen, you should take a hard look
埃迪・邓布里奇
at a man named Eddy Dunbridge.
他在岛上开了家公♥司♥
He's got a company out on the island--
再版计算
ReIssue Computing.
他们为我们提供
ReIssue supplies us with the legacy tech
运行导弹系统的遗留技术
we use to run our missile network.
埃迪负责采买♥♥以及翻新电脑设备
Eddy buys and refurbishes old computer equipment,
删除数据 转卖♥♥给我们
deletes the data, resells it to us.
为什么一个二手电脑经销商
Why would a used computer salesman
想要杀一个前极道组织成员
want to kill an ex-yakuza?
一旦升级完毕
Once the upgrade goes through,
空军就要销毁遗留技术
the Air Force is going to destroy all its legacy tech.
埃迪手里有很多存货
Eddy's sitting on a lot of inventory.
旧电脑 存储器
Yeah, old computers, storage media.
他就没生意做了
He'll go out of business.
升级拖得越久
The longer the upgrade's delayed,
他就能卖♥♥更多存货给军方
the more of his stock he can sell to the military?
他是怎么知道安藤的呢
And how would he have known about Ando?
埃迪能保住军方合约的原因之一是
Part of how Eddy keeps his Air Force contract is...
客户关系
customer relations.
能拍板定论的人 他都好吃好喝地拉拢
He wines and dines the big decision makers.
请我们吃饭 看球
He takes us to dinners, Yankee games.
我们最后一次吃饭 我好像抱怨过
At our last dinner, I may have complained
新系统被一个前极道组织成员测试的事
that our new system was being tested by a former yakuza.
我没提安藤的名字
I didn't name Ando,
但是埃迪人脉极广
but Eddy is resourceful.
要是他自己查出来了呢
What if he put it together?
汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
告诉我你记得买♥♥姜汁了
Tell me you remembered the ginger ale.
我买♥♥了 不过外头有个人
I got you covered, but there's a guy outside,
想找他刚撞到的
says he's looking for the owner
那辆停着的车的车主
of a parked car that he just hit.
别激动 但那是你的车
Don't freak out, but it's yours.
你是汉娜吗
Hey. You Hannah?
是我
Afraid so.
我刚告诉了你室友
Yeah, I was just telling your roommate
我倒车时撞到了你的车 抱歉
I backed into your car. Sorry.
在我小时候 我们把这称作"凭直觉倒车"
When I was a kid, we used to call that "Parking by feel."
是啊 我太傻了
Yeah, uh, I'm an idiot.
我刚买♥♥了新车 为了省钱
I just got this new car and tried to save money
就没给它装倒车雷达
not getting parking sensors.
其实没怎么撞坏
There's really not that much damage.
那修车应该不用花多少钱
Well, then it won't cost much to fix.
-说实话... -别客气 我应该的
- Honestly, it's... - Please, I insist.
我们互留一下联♥系♥方式
We'll exchange information.
你把账单发给我 我来付
Send me the bill, and I'll take care of it.
我车里应该有记事本
Think I have a notepad in here somewhere.
大多数人肯定会直接开走
Pretty sure most people would've just driven away.
看来我不是大多数人
Well, I guess I'm not most people.
你在这啊
There you are.
我还以为我开错地方了
Thought maybe I'd driven to the wrong place.
杰茜护士查得怎么样了
How did it go with Nurse Jessy?
这女人有意思
Interesting woman.
她证实了阿瓦罗将军说的话
She confirmed General Alvero's story,
还邀请我参观她的"设施"
then gave me a tour of her "Establishment."
然后呢
And?
不得不说有些东西我宁愿自己没看到
Let's just say there's a few things I'd like to unsee.
我们为什么待在外面
Wh-What-What are we doing out here?
我还以为我们要和将军提到的那个人
I thought we were gonna meet at the home
在他家会面
of that guy the general mentioned.
埃迪・邓布里奇
Uh, Eddy Dunbridge?
本来是 但我们到他家里以后
We were, but when we got to Eddy's home,
发现门开着 他人不见了
the door was ajar, and he was gone.
他好像走得很急 我们在厨房♥的洗手台上
Looked like he left in a hurry. We found his cell phone
找到了他的手♥机♥ 电池已经被卸了
on the kitchen counter with the battery removed,
还找到了他的银行卡和信♥用♥卡♥
along with his ATM and credit cards.
你觉得他逃跑了吗
Think he's on the run?
华生和几个警探留在了屋里
Watson's at the house now
以防他回来
with a few detectives in case he comes back,
但我注意到他收行李留下的那片混乱中
but I noticed the empty box to a new pair of boat shoes
有一个本来装了双新船鞋的空鞋盒
in the mess he made when he was packing.
再加上他家里有一些他在渔船上的照片
That and some framed photographs of him on a fishing boat
我们认为他可能开船逃跑了
made us think he might have sailed away,
但我检查了他的船
but when I looked into his boat,
没有出海 还在这里
it wasn't at sea; it was here.
虽然那艘船没离开这里
Now, the boat's not going anywhere,
但不意味着他不在船上
but that doesn't mean he's not on it.
埃迪的船登记在...
So, Eddy's boat was assigned...
63号♥码头
spot 63.
应该就是这其中的一艘
Should be one of these.
我们是警♥察♥
Police!
放下武器 让我们看到你
Drop your weapon and show yourself!
你们得帮帮我 我被卡住了
You gotta help me! I'm stuck!
什么叫"卡住了"
What do you mean, "Stuck"?
我不是在朝你们开枪
I wasn't firing at you.
我必须把窗户打碎 你们才能听见我的声音
I had to shoot the glass out so you could hear me.
我叫埃迪・邓布里奇
My name's Eddy Dunbridge.
我待在这好几天了
I've been here for days--
自从他们开始追杀我
ever since they tried to kill me.
谁要杀你
Who tried to kill you?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们打了我的头 还把我的手绑了起来
They hit me on the head, then zip-tied me.
和安藤东一样
Just like Ando Azuma.
我跑到这藏了起来
I ran here to hide,
但我在挡住舱口的时候
but I sort of broke the door handle
把门把手给弄坏了
when I tried to barricade the hatch.
听着 埃迪 我会找警♥察♥来把你弄出来
Listen, Eddy, I'm gonna call ESU to get you out,
但你得让我看到你的手
but you gotta show me your hands.
看他的手腕
Look at his wrists.
他被绑住双手的事是真的
He was telling the truth about being zip-tied.
他不仅不是我们要找的凶手...
Not only is he not our killer...
他还差点成为另一名被害人
He was almost another victim.
请进
Come in.
埃迪・邓布里奇应该很快就到了
Eddy Dunbridge should be here soon.
急救人员给他包扎了伤口 打了点滴
E.R. Patched him up, rehydrated him.
他有脑震荡 但应该能恢复
He suffered a concussion but should recover.
脑震荡是现在常见的主题了
Common theme these days.
甲板上的监控显示他五天前到的那里
Surveillance from the boatyard shows him arriving
而且一直没离开过
five days ago, and he never left.
我们有多确定他的遭遇
How sure are we that what happened to him
和安藤东的遭遇有关
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表